It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Being Watched?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I would hope ATS is being watched. It is a valuable resource and the members here seem much more astute at picking up on things, investigating them, and coming to conclusions than most government agencies these days.

Go ATS

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
What would you expect? That they roll over and ignore a wealth of information?

I'll take this ontopic further. How do you know other groups are using this wealth of information, fiction or not, to make their own plans. If a group like ATS think something is being done by a govt or group like the NWO, then it would easily be overlooked as another group doing it.

Think of it this way, in the recent movie Flight Plan (if I recall the title right), no one believed the girl existed when she did. There were 4 arabs on the plane, people accused them of taking the girl and plotting to Hijack. When the real hijacker was acting like a friend or another joe to the lady looking for the "none existant girl".

Does anyone understand my metaphore? You people are looking for the none existant girl, or you are accussing the innocent / suspicious of plotting or doing things. When behind your back, your best friends, the common ATS poster, or even your own family members... are plotting to do the same behind your back.

The question is... who will realise it in time...

In short, I think more than the govts is watching this site and others. This place provide information from evil geniuses, dictator wannabes, terrorists, corporate mongols, average joes like you... the list goes on...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Indeed, this place provides information to everyone, and that's what makes it so valuable and important.

Information, ideally, is owned by none and profits all.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
I have a very simple question to ask, do you believe that ATS is actively watched by members of the NWO?

I only bring this question up, because I just saw a thread where someone gave an area of where they go in the event of a takeover. If they do watch, then wouldn't posting that on ATS leave them vulnerable to discovered by NWO members?

I personally believe that ATS is watched, I have no hard evidence to back this, just my opinion.

definately,

Just the other day someone came into my house while I was out and stole several socks so that I have only single sock pairs. Then they rearanged my condiments in the refrigerator!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:31 AM
link   
of course, the government, NWO, Illuminati, etc., watch what we do here on ats. Where do you think some of THEIR ideas come from??

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
As far as I know, there is no risk into expressing your "dissent" views on this site, as long as you don't say what you're up to, and what actions you gonna do. This is all a psychological warfare game that's being played here, just as in many other places... and be sure to play with a good Kung Fu and you'll have no problems.

[edit on 4/3/06 by Echtelion]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:41 PM
link   
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooKay..........

I really don't see it as psycological warfare but more a lack of information on our part. We really need to be a bit more active in getting info... damn... I feel so in the dark... maybe it is psycological warfare...

although really we need to have some other way to find things out. Why not keep tabs on things going in and out of a51 and other bases. Does anyone have any Ideas. maybe theres someone else doing this that we could get some info from...

we should be a bit more pro-active

edit:
I think I may have made sure we're being watched

[edit on 3/4/06 by TristanBW9456]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:07 AM
link   
i.p. address now locked in......searching databases.....

[edit on 5-3-2006 by larry994]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
Lmao
It already was

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:26 PM
link   
thanks, we just needed another post for confirmation.

we have you, NOW!!!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Facts? But of course!

Taken from the terms and conditions of ATS when registering for the forums:

6) Disclaimer: This website does not and cannot review all of the content of every message posted and does not accept responsibility for the contents of any messages. We reserve the right to delete any message and/or restrict posting rights on the message board for any reason whatsoever. Should you continue to post messages that violate the rules of the message board, your account may be terminated, your access to the message board may be banned, and your service provider(s) may be contacted about your behavior. Furthermore, AboveTopSecret.com LLP expressly reserves the rights under the law to take any other actions deemed necessary.

6a) Disclosure: AboveTopSecret.com LLP also reserves the right to disclose personal information when required by law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to conform to the law or comply with a legal process served on AboveTopSecret.com LLP, protect and defend the rights or property of the AboveTopSecret.com LLP domains, or visitors to these domains, identify persons who may be violating the law, the legal notice, or the rights of third parties, and cooperate with the investigations of purported unlawful activities.

Paragraph 6a is the most interesting here. This thoroughly means that if somebody is posting any information or ideas or opinions which is believed as being criminal or against the law, ATS has full right to reveal any personal information the authorities, and also to collaborate with the government into tracking and arresting any individual that might be doing unlawful or treasonous acts against the Law. So in simpler words, everything that you post here may be retained against you!

How this relates to psychological warfare is quite obvious, but I don't think I have any more time to waste or motivation for getting all through explaining such ideas to posters who don't even have their minds open enough, or the respect for ideas that are outside their narrow scheme of thinking, to understand these.

But in a few words, its warfare against the subversive elements in society that I'm refering to when using the term "psychological warfare".

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:17 PM
link   
another mod in the making!

this is something i picked up in the 'avatars by jak' thread:

[img]http://www.putfile.com]

it just goes to show that the mods really know the inner workings of ats!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Maybe ATS was created BY the government to serve as a sort of trap. Think about it. This site draws and attracts subversives and wierdos of every flavor (myself included) much like a piece of cheese would attract many mice to a trap. Rather than go out and scour society and the internet for potential threats or those that may present problems for "the man", they dangle the bait right in front of you and let you come to them. Many people who join here believe that since they don't include their real name or personal information that they remain completely anonymous, and therefore say things that they would normally be hesitant to repeat in a mainstream manner. Little do they know that the 6a) provision was included in the disclosure when they signed up. An IP address is the same thing as a finger print. Give them a reason to want to come and get you, and they most certainly can. Just because this is the internet does NOT mean that people aren't paying attention to what you say. With that being said, I love the U.S. & the federal government, president Bush is a great man, The CIA are doing a fine job and I don't know anything about any reptiles or aliens. Ahhhh...I feel better now

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:55 PM
link   
good point, but i don't reeeally think it's happening HERE.
but could easily be happening elsewhere.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:56 PM
link   
oops, unintentional duplicate post

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:39 AM
link   
I bet they aren't even interested...unless someone makes threats against the government or people. As far as us being on to 'them'...I think they know by now we are. As far as some people here having super paranormal powers which they may find threatening...I think the powers that be know who the major players are, because they probably still have Remote Viewers working for them. If anything they would probably want to recruit someone like that. But, who knows people disappear all the time, don't they?

They don't seem to be too interested in me...in a way I wish I was special enough...lol. It would be a trip to see what's going on 'behind the scenes'. Maybe meet an alien, or a clone of a politician or something.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 12:09 PM
link   
It seems their interested in me (hah! me special u wee todd) A lot of strange people coming around... Then again I'm kinda asking for it...

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Hi Tristin,

No I'm Not!

Really? People coming around then? Please tell us more...what do they look like, what makes you think its the government or whoever you think they are? And what makes you special?

I have been invited to participate in certain events in what appeared to be a legitimate way by certain people in a privately run Psi organization. Unless the organization that they are in is actually run by the government, of course, I am suspicious of that too. On one such occasion the place sent me a personal invitation from the head of this very large organization, to participate in a weekend seminar and meet lots of people and by the way, while you are here, we will be doing some 'tests' on some of you. I was intrigued, there were some people there I really wanted to meet and talk to, and I really wanted to go and I asked my Psi partner about it and he said..."No, don't go. They might want to kidnap you." I said "Go on! These are respectable, well known people, what would they want with little ol' me?" But, I do respect his opinion, he is good at RV and telepathy...so I didn't go to the seminar. And, I have seen too many shows about people meeting up with someone on the internet and coming to a bad end too. Still, I don't think it was anything but a fantastic opportunity really that I missed, but I don't know. I am trying to find out though.

I have never tried to hide anything, either. So, I'm asking for it big time too...lol....

There was a fellow on another board who said 'they' were following him around and he had some snapshots of them...a man in a hat driving behind him on the freeway, and another man sitting in his car outside of his house. But, they could have been just men driving by or on other business. He said he ran out of his house and turned the hose on them in their cars, stuff like that. And chased them around. He kind of worried me because if they were just innocent people, he was also talking about doing more serious things to them. It's hard to know what's going on. And, I bet that would drive me crazy having stalker like people out there too.

~Deep

[edit on 6-3-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:25 PM
link   
George Bush Himself checks and surfs conspiracy sites.

He has also stated this on occasions, on camera and in public.

Remember the famous interview? (you can see it at tonysomers.50megs.com) I cant post Links! Where Bush was questioned about him being a member of the skull and bones? He admitted it, but said he could say no more! The interviewer then said the conspiracy theorists would have a field day to which Bush replied "I don't know, I haven't checked their websites YET!"

So yes, the all see-ing eye is watching us, but knowledge is power, and the more knowledge you have, the more power you have!

lifttheveil

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:58 PM
link   
so then... what r we going to do about it
why are we still talking
really
startbrainstorming Ideas
at least rats is releatively safe

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join