It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS Being Watched?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:05 AM
link   
I have a very simple question to ask, do you believe that ATS is actively watched by members of the NWO?

I only bring this question up, because I just saw a thread where someone gave an area of where they go in the event of a takeover. If they do watch, then wouldn't posting that on ATS leave them vulnerable to discovered by NWO members?

I personally believe that ATS is watched, I have no hard evidence to back this, just my opinion.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
i wouldnt say its watched by the New World Order, but it is watched by government agencies. Its a known fact, there is hundreds on this, use the search feature to find them
i think there is one in RATS

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Well being that I dont believe in a NWO I'll say no, but I'm sure the government monitors the site, the same one that monitors all internet sites I'd suppose.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Is ATS being watched?, not only watched but recorded and disceminated to the Hidden Gov administration for things like Secret info given out, Politcal Future Agendas, Popularity Problem Identification for rectification, etc..

Phone calls will be listened to as well should certain 'key words'' be used during a telephone conversation. I'm hearing now that Holders of Library Cards also get fed to the NSA or other Fed Dept when certain book titles are loaned from a Library.

There's so much to suggest when it comes to your type of question..

Dallas

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Of course ATS/BTS is being "watched". Whether the site is being monitored by the "NWO" is another question entirely. This would presuppose that there realy is a "NWO". One would have to ask whether a secret world government entity exists. On this, I would have to say that I have my sincere doubts that such an extra-governmental orgaization could have real power to exert control over the entire planet. I do believe that there are people who would certainly like to control the world's governments but, aside from serious conversations, I don't think that such groups of people can truly control much more than their own groups. Of course, given that members of such groups are probably "captains of industry" and officials of governments, there is influence over the events of nations but certainly not of the world!
However, without a doubt, ATS/BTS is being monitored by the intelligence agencies of many countries.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I would think that this site is watched! For sure.
Maybe even some members are watchers, i don't know, but maybe.
Everything on the internet can be stored too, that is why i prefer to stay as anonymous as i can.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:56 PM
link   

i wouldnt say its watched by the New World Order, but it is watched by government agencies. Its a known fact, there is hundreds on this, use the search feature to find them i think there is one in RATS

OK, I've been bored. I want to find out which government agencies are watching what I post on ATS (and boy, should their ears be burning!)

Should I anticipate the Men In Black on my doorstep? Am I on a terrorist watch list because I post on ATS? Has BushCo marked me for deep investigation by the FBI because of all my anti-Bush posts? Is FEMA preparing my own personal 6 x 6 cell in a relocation center? Shall I anticipate action under the Patriot Act and pack for Guantanamo (I hate Al Qaeda, but what the heck)? Is my life about to turn into 'The Bourne Identity'?

(If the government is wasting my tax dollars worrying about what I'm doing, I demand an investigation on waste of government funds! Not to mention letting those poor government employees who are bored out of their minds watching my activities OFF THE HOOK!)

And even better yet - how do I find out details?!! Being spied on by the government would be the most excitement I've had in years because I live a boring, law abiding life.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by PurityOfPeace
Maybe even some members are watchers, i don't know, but maybe.

Haha I've been accused of being a "dis-information agent" and of working for "them" MANY times here on ATS because I am a Freemason. Go figure. It's about as silly as it gets (anyone who knows me understands), but I guess some people are just THAT ignorant.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:52 AM
link   
I'd say that ATS is being watched by several govt. agencies. I would think that any site that has the sheer numbers of members like ATS and the wide range of discussons that take place here along with the subject matter is going to get the attention of certain govt. agencies. With topics such as the NWo/ Govt., conspirency's, and other govt. related projects, there is always going to be someone watching and of course they will use the excuse it is being done in the name of our Homeland Security. I also feel that they(Govt. agencies) gleen lots of info. from members here. I hope that I am wrong on this one.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by sebatwerk
Haha I've been accused of being a "dis-information agent" and of working for "them" MANY times here on ATS because I am a Freemason. Go figure. It's about as silly as it gets (anyone who knows me understands), but I guess some people are just THAT ignorant.

atleast you haven't been accused of being a member of the NWO

But seriously guys, i dont want to scare you, but this site is watched, there are threads about it, but its nothing to worry about at the end of the day.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:02 AM
link   
Just because you're paranoid does not mean people are not out to get you.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by periwinkle blue
Just because you're paranoid does not mean people are not out to get you.

exactly,

Trust me, if these guys were after us, we wouldnt be posting..

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   
We're not watching you, nobody is recording anything. Honestly, you can trust me.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Whoever owns this site could easily check to see if government IP's were accessing it ... might be kind of interesting to see where the hits to this site come from!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by JustMe74
Whoever owns this site could easily check to see if government IP's were accessing it ... might be kind of interesting to see where the hits to this site come from!

i think that has been done before,

im not sure

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:37 AM
link   

i think that has been done before,

im not sure

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   
I think it probably is, to a certain extent (with all the different discussions going on).

EDIT: I mean the government, not the (a?) NWO.

[edit on 6/27/05 by ShreddedIce]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Any half-decent Government agency can mask their IPs to make it look like it's a homo-computer, you or I are on. They're not stupid.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Yes, we are being watched by the government voyeurs...creepy isnt it?

I at least hope they pay attention to what we write and open their eyes

and take our advice. who knows....

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:42 PM
link   
We've basically covered that government agencies do what ATS, but my advice would be not to worry about it and just continue to post without fear

<<   2  3  4 >>

join