It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peak Oil and the NWO connection

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
What does Peak Oil and the New World Order have in common? Many things, once you think about it. Society has now became addicted to cheap oil. Now, the Peak Oil theory is the theory that once half of the oil in the world is gone, oil will become increasingly expencive. There will be major shortages throughout the world. Prices in the United States will go sky high, resulting in prices well above $6.00 a gallon.
Well, what happens when an oil addicted country has extremely expencive gas that is hard to find? One word, Chaos. And that is what the New World Order wants to get into control. If the NWO is peacful or not, Many countries of the world, including the USA don't want to be part of a one world government with chaos and strife in them. So, the NWO will have to quel this addiction for Oil.
How will they do that, you say? There are 2 probable solutions. The NWO will either:

A: Create another source that replaces gasoline, fuel oil, and other fossil fuels,
Or

B: Force the people of the world to get over it.

Obviously, A would be a better choice, and the most likely choice. But what would the NWO use? Electricity? Hydrogen? Solar Power? Or something more advanced? Consider this: What if the NWO is creating this Oil addiction for a reason. Possibly to get in control. Maybe Area 51 and other secret bases are being used to develop new, more advanced technology that will eventually replace oil. The NWO might be scarring the masses now, but remember this: Everything happens for a reason. From 9/11 to The War in Iraq, EVERYTHING happens for a reason.
If the NWO is sinester, they could get into control during this time of crises and chaos, then they would force the people of the world to not use oil anymore, to never use it, or face death. Not very likely, but possible.
I will leave you with this: As we go further in the future, with gas and oil prices getting higher and higher all of the time, ask yourself this question:

What if this is all happening for a reason? What if the NWO is doing this? Or Not? Could this be somethig more sinester than we even imagine? Or not?

5aret

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I'm not a big believer in the NWO, but I would say, an effect of Peak Oil would be a massive reduction of the middle class. Remember in 1984, one of the points was that without poor people, there would be no rich people, so the rich people have to constantly come up with new ways to keep the lower classes from rising. Right now the standard of living in many countries is dangerously high.

Zip

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Yes, that is what would happen. The Middle class would either most likely shrink into the poor class or the rich class. Poverty would definetly be a problem. People would hate the government for not creating an alternate source of fuel. That's where the chaos begins. I personaly believe that the NWO will strike when the peak oil thery heppens. Possibly the NWO have created this addiction to oil.
The only way we can limit the effects of peak oil is that we create another source of fuel. That is already in the making, but I fear that it is to late.

5aret

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:01 AM
link   
ummmmmm..........................I hate to impose but its a hoax.

All everyone would have to do is start using hemp again.

Not only is it good for making fibre, building materials, oil, plastic but also ETHANOL which is a fuel. Which could potentially be grown and processed at home.............oooops not one company would make money from hemp.....The banks and companies alike would be extremly p'd off.

Oh well, never mind a........................

peace

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:36 AM
link   
It could be a hoax. With all of the hoaxes out there, this could be, It could be used to scare the masses. I personally believe it is true, but you never know.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Peak Oil is not a "hoax." It's not a development whipped up to scare anybody, there are people with MONEY on the LINE as energy investors who are quite concerned about the reality of oil as a non-renewable resource.

Say I started growing hemp, if it were legal. How the hell would I process it into a fuel in my backyard? Without an infrastructure to harness and distribute these new forms / sources of energy, they are useless. Sure, we'd be better off with more nuclear energy plants, or hemp processing plants, but they haven't been built yet, and it takes lots of oil to build things at the moment.

Zip

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Peak Oil is not a "hoax." It's not a development whipped up to scare anybody, there are people with MONEY on the LINE as energy investors who are quite concerned about the reality of oil as a non-renewable resource- zipdot

I personaly believe that the Peak Oil theory is real. It will have a major effect on the world, especially the USA. Prices will rise beyond $6.00 a gallon. If the NWO exists, they could easily use the peak oil to their advantage. Because obviously there is going to be chaos.

5aret

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Chaos need not reign. Popular education and action through spending could allow us to sidestep such calamaties, but the hour is getting closer and we are still so in the dark that the majority of Americans haven't even heard the phrase "peak oil" before.

Zip

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   

BBC.co.uk
The good news - you do not have to live in a palace built of solar panels and crowned with wind turbines to generate enough power to boil an egg.

The bad news - at least according to government figures - is that a scheme to make you self-sufficient in energy could take decades to pay off.

Many householders, says the government, could be self-sufficient in power from renewable sources and still have enough to sell on to public utility firms.

"There could come a day when many people will receive a cheque alongside their energy bill," said energy minister Malcolm Wicks.

You see how it all relies on money.....our communities could be making clean electricity and fuel for free.....

Its down to greed and good for the economy.

As Zip says chaos will not reign......that is unless oil becomes so expensive that it will not matter how much money you have. You will be told you have no oil.

YOU don't need to take the natural oil and gas of the earth to survive. THATS A FACT!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 06:12 AM
link   

YOU don't need to take the natural oil and gas of the earth to survive. THATS A FACT!

That is a fact. Most people in the USA are not ready for the high gas prices ($6.00 a gallon) and the middle class will dissapear. Most people will be poor. They will be protesting for the government or the rich to fix the problem. Chaos can be avoided if we either get an alternate fuel source or get enough money to just "forget about it." People don't need oil to survive, but they have become conditioned to think so. The American people are are litterally addicted to oil!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:02 AM
link   
You are so right about being conditioned to believe we all need oil to survive and there will be mass panic if it became scarce......

Its all down to money.......

Check this thread:
Lets pop the bubble of Ignorance.......

The people need to realise and wake up.

peace

[edit on 28/6/05 by Hunting Veritas]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hunting Veritas

Its all down to money.......

Check this thread:
Lets pop the bubble of Ignorance.......

You could say that again. Actually, if you think the oil prices are high now,
they aren't. Actually, when adjusting for inflasion, in 1982, gas cost more then than it does now.
Check this website out: Historical Gas Prices: 1919-2004

Tell me what you think of it.

5aret

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:07 AM
link   

I don't drive so really I couldn't care less how much it costs and besides where I live fuel is seriously expensive.

BBC.co.uk

Petrol prices at UK pumps have reached their highest-ever levels, according to petrol consultancy Catalyst.
A litre of unleaded petrol now costs 85.6p and some analysts are warning of further increases to come.

What a joke is all I have to say!

peace

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Gas is just gonna keep going up. Better move to Iran.

top topics

join