It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Bush Supporter" is actually one word...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:38 AM
link   
...Traitor

The current administration's policies, from the PATRIOT Act to the Mexican border, are visibly harming this country. If you support Bush you support the policies. If you support the policies you support the harm being inflicted on this nation.

You bunch o' yellow-bellied sell outs!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
If you would like to contribute your idea's to this site in a mature manner, please do so. If your purpose here is to just throw out attacks then you might want to continue to surf the net.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:21 AM
link   
Nice deflection in bringing my maturity into question. Come on, don't insult my intelligence.

It's not an attack. It's merely an observation. Of course, no one denies it. All I get is a lousy deflection and a suggestion to keep surfing.

Somedays, I'm ashamed to be called human.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Actually, I'm going to have to rescind my earlier comments. I've aquired new information. At this point, I'm neutral until further developments. I tell ya, when you have so many different power struggles going on it's hard to pick which one to root for. They are all basturds.

And how can I possibly call anyone a traitor to a country that is already owned by foreign interests?

My apologies to those concerned, if anyone was actually concerned.

[edit on 6-29-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Memorialday1999
If you would like to contribute your idea's to this site in a mature manner, please do so. If your purpose here is to just throw out attacks then you might want to continue to surf the net.

Well he did post the thread in the slug fest forum. Seems to me its in the right place to throw a couple of flames.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ocelot

Originally posted by Memorialday1999

Well he did post the thread in the slug fest forum. Seems to me its in the right place to throw a couple of flames.

That's why I posted it here. I expected all manner of attack. But got none. Now I'm depressed.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   
It's odd, I only just noticed that the difference between what makes up PATRIOT and what makes up TRAITOR is only one letter, the letter R.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Actually MA, the difference between PATRIOT and TRAITOR is PR.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 09:15 AM
link   
SHNS,

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSourceAnd how can I possibly call anyone a traitor to a country that is already owned by foreign interests?[edit on 6-29-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

I guess Gee Dubya is just carrying on in the family business. Dealing with enemies of the state.

GWB does it, his daddy did and still does it and his grand-daddy, Prescott Bush was damn lucky not to go to jail for it.

Cheers

BHR

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by BillHicksRules
SHNS,

Originally posted by ShadowHasNoSourceAnd how can I possibly call anyone a traitor to a country that is already owned by foreign interests?[edit on 6-29-2005 by ShadowHasNoSource]

I guess Gee Dubya is just carrying on in the family business. Dealing with enemies of the state.

GWB does it, his daddy did and still does it and his grand-daddy, Prescott Bush was damn lucky not to go to jail for it.

Cheers

BHR

BHR,

You got it. Business as usual. It appears no Bush will be held accountable for their crimes against humanity.

What a sad society. Moral bankruptcy is now pandemic.

new topics

top topics

join