It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spinning object in sky videod by me

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 12:10 AM
link   
for skeptics, even though things are seen in the sky, be it a ufo or not, and unless it comes down and a unknown alien being walks up to you, it's just a balloon. which is reasonable enough, i suppose, depending on how they want to believe in it or not.

i believe through "dreams", things i've seen in the sky, and of a close encounter my brother had experienced, where one chased him! but that's a whole other story.

i am just waiting for some feedback from any pro ufologists, or debunkers, who can come up with something more than a balloon tied to a thousand feet of string.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 01:59 AM
link   
I believe this to be true as I am a witness to the same object. I live in California, and last Friday, June 24 around 7:30p, I saw the exact same object, and two white objects as well. I was looking up at the sky and noticed a white object, at first I thought it was a balloon. I pulled out my binoculars 10x50, and saw what appeared to be two objects spinning. However, the these objects looked white, with red on the bottom. I couldn't quite make out the shape of the objects. I had my husband take a look, and he couldn't was just as puzzled as I. Meanwhile, I continued to look up then noticed another object. It was silver, same as in the video. the object appeared to me spinning, or swirling. Anyway, as I was watching through my binocs I could see one of the white objects move towards the silver object. It passed the silver object then made a u turn toward the back of the silver object. It wasn't too close, maybe about 100 yards or so, then the white object just dissapeared. I tried to locate the other white object, but couldn't find it.
About 1/2 hour later, my sister came over. She looked through the binoculars, and saw the same silver object. She couldn't figure it out either.
On Sunday, June 26 at 4:30pm I saw two objects again, then I went outside at 6pm, and I was able to find one.
Thursday, June 29 6:36p I was looking through my binoculars again, and in the same place. I was able to find one white object. I wanted to look through my telescope, so I can get a better look, when I took my eyes off it for that second, I couldn't find it anymore. I will check again tomorrow.

I have seen quite a few strange objects in the past two years. There is something strange going on.
Keep your eyes to the Sky

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Bump for Trent and Starz, PLEASE get a camera.
Or maybe rent a really good one. Opportunities like this only come twice, or trice in a lifetime. Please, for your own good.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:07 AM
link   
Can someone repost the video ?

I can`t seam to grab it of that page you provided . Please :-)

EDIT: I just dident see that little ufo1.wmv in the left cornor

[edit on 3-7-2005 by gamerman]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by gamerman
Can someone repost the video ?
I can`t seam to grab it of that page you provided . Please :-)
EDIT: I just dident see that little ufo1.wmv in the left cornor

[edit on 3-7-2005 by gamerman]

I guess I did not see the invisable ink written clause in BellSouth contract ........... "unlimited bandwidth until you use it to download music, upload files, share files, play online games, send video, engage in voice chat, or any other usage outside viewing webpages with few graphics and collecting email without attachments" .......... bastards deleted the damn thing! So I uploaded the damn thing again!! heh

It's there now.

bellsouthpwp.net...

Misfit

[Edit = BellSouth grates me endlessly, had to fix all the typo's I didn't see the first 17 times I fixed it, lol

[edit on 3-7-2005 by Misfit]

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 08:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Drexon
Bump for Trent and Starz, PLEASE get a camera.
Or maybe rent a really good one. Opportunities like this only come twice, or trice in a lifetime. Please, for your own good.

maybe , maybe not

ive seen over 20+ *all separate days*
only during one year

i havent seen any since; because ive lived in a larger city since; and i havent spent any time outside watching for the most part

now; perhaps the odds of seeing one more than once arent as daunting as we first thought

i dont know really ; but im gonna guess that the rate of which these things will be visable is going to increase

but we will have to wait and see
stories like Starz make me think twice about this whole thing
and maybe we will have some interesting events unfold very soon

i bet someone has said that every year for 50 years huh lmao
oh well
ill keep my eyes open

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Hi Trent

Great vid you have there!

I'm in manchester also (well i work there), i wonder if Manchester air traffic control saw anything...

I highly doubt they would allow a baloon to be flown that high due to the nature of air traffic that way...

Wasnt that gay pride day in manchester when you took that lol, perhaps ATC allowed a flying elephant or something :jk:

great video!

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 05:35 PM
link   
HI, awesomeade

Small world huh?

Any 1 made a reconstruction yet?

I need to see a silver baloon in the sky NOW!!!!!!

I'm still half and half about what it was

Baloon/.....
......\U.F.O (of the ET kind)

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Cool video m8 wish i was there

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   
LMAO,

I finaly recieved an e-mail from

The National UFO Reporting center

it reads

"Would you direct us to the video, please? We cannot find it. Only a
picture of your face.

Is this a hoax, please?"

Ive replied to them with the updated link to video so lets see what they say

uf

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TrentReznor
LMAO,

I finaly recieved an e-mail from The National UFO Reporting center

[snip]

LMDAO

Ah ya, I needed that one.

And the wait begins again.

I'm not gonna ask if you checked the link this time, lol

Misfit

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   
LOL, yeah that link was hard to see, I couldn't find it at first either.

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
I found it at first real easy. I just highlighted everything. I thought these UFO guys would've been smart.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Here is an interesting site comparing some baloon footage to some UFO footage -

www.laufo.com...

I know you were looking for something like this before.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   
Hey Trent, you have one of the most clearest and good quality UFO videos in the net. Your recording is saved into my pc right now, just in case I forget where the link or it stops working : )

I hope we talk man, give me a message on Yahoo, AIM, or MSN.

Seriously, I got a cam too but I still haven't seen anything like THAT.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hi Trent,
I was reading the thread and now I am very enthusiastic to see your video. Unofrtunately none of the links work for me (expired, over limit, I also can't play wmv for some reason). Can you direct me to some working link? I'd be really grateful.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 07:47 PM
link   

my friend Tim and I spotted a 'bright dot' in the sky
we watched it intently

it would move some *to the west* and the Stop
it would move agian, then Stop
move, Stop, move stop, move stop move stop move stop
This went on for over 15 whole minutes
Talk about Long intense Amazing sightings eh?

Hi, this is my 1st post, but i have been reading these forums for a logn while. This description sounds exactly like what my mum said she saw. I didn't belive her, but now i'm having second thoughts. By the way, she saw it from my house, and i live in England (Preston). And as for the video...cool...Preston isn't far from Manchester and i may sometime see what you saw. I need a Video Camera sometime, just incase lol.

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This footage is a lot like Prophet Yahweh's footage.

Interestingly, on the ABC news PY footage, at 2:30 his UFO also teleports or space-time jumps or whatever. Check it out.

Now there are two conclusions:

1: either the Manchester and the PY clips are of balloons, that just happen to have some weird camera imaging anomalies..... that create these seeming teleportations of objects at a distance.....

or

2: Our whole frame of reference about what these UFO's 'should' look like keeps us confused. Because they are actually kind of soft, non-mechanical, morphing, dissapearing, floating and glowing lights... and we cannot accept that and so call them balloons. However, if we took into acount the overall mass of evidence at hand, and also the teleportations that are, importantly, starting to become captured on camera, we might realise that these things are WIERDER then we think.

Which answer is correct?

posted on Jul, 19 2005 @ 10:13 PM
link   
ok i did the same thing my family saw something in the sky like that, we got the camcorder and taped it then i went to my room and got my telescope set it up and looked at it and it was a balloon i watched the tape we recored of the thing in sky (balloon) again when i saw this post and it looked exactly like the thing you recorded.Is btf2 a good game

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
I don't understand how it could be a mylar balloon .

If you have a partially deflated balloon floating in the air and the wind was whipping it around we should be able to see ripples in the balloon where it is not expanded to its fullest extent ( imagine a flag blowing in the breeze the flag ripples and waves) you do not see this in the video.

It spins but the shape does not ripple.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11 >>

join