It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Spinning object in sky videod by me

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj
I don't understand how it could be a mylar balloon .

If you have a partially deflated balloon floating in the air and the wind was whipping it around we should be able to see ripples in the balloon where it is not expanded to its fullest extent ( imagine a flag blowing in the breeze the flag ripples and waves) you do not see this in the video.

It spins but the shape does not ripple.

Your guessing at the pressure inside the balloon. Why would it be partially deflated ? If it was " full" then it would also not have these ripples.

And there is no way looking at the video alone we can say if should be partially deflated or not.

The higher it would go in the atmosphere , the lower the air pressure. Also the temperature of the gases inside the balloon will affect its internal pressure. ( the sunlight warming the balloon can increase the internal pressure of the gases inside of it.)

So even if the Balloon was partially deflated at ground level , it may not be at higher altitudes, or in the presence of colder air.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I was commenting on another reply about the partially deflated balloon theory. That was the point of my post was that it did not seem to be deflated.

I am not ruling out that it is a balloon, but judging by the seemingly controlled flight pattern I am leaning to wards an air craft of some unknown construction.

To me when watching the close up shots it appears to be an object falling (and spinning) from the sky, but when he zooms out and you reference the object to the clouds it is clear that it is not losing altitude.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by bpletcj

I am not ruling out that it is a balloon, but judging by the seemingly controlled flight pattern I am leaning to wards an air craft of some unknown construction.

What did it do that was " controlled Flight" ?

Itseems to be a Maylar Balloon drifting in the wind, to me.

I would even say that it appears to have point on it bottom that seems to be what I would expect is a string tied to it, and you can see the bottom of the object spinning , just as you would expect a balloon with a string to act. At least I would.

posted on Jul, 20 2005 @ 10:08 PM
link   
damn your lucky, your sighting actually didnt move much so you had time to capture it. Great job, research on it.

[edit on 2020-0707-05050505 by And1balla2829]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Fake. Fake. Fake. Fake.
I cannot begin to desribe how 'by the book' this was done.

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 11:25 AM
link   
maybe it was one of those big shiny balloons you get for people's birthday and stuff. Those foily balloons.

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Interesting...

It seems that someone else has pohtographed a spinning object in Manchester UK...

www.rense.com...

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:27 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 23 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
interesting update

i believe that guy took those photos 2 weeks after trent took his video

i dont know what either things are...well none of us know

we have theorys but thats all...im gonna go watch that website that says it compares "balloons to ufos" or something
it looks promising

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

that doesnt look like a UFO... it looks like a... well... you know...

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
floating silver male appendage *not the arms or legs*

ya thats what i was thinking too

cant help but be perverted; it does look like that!

posted on Jul, 24 2005 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by And1balla2829
that doesnt look like a UFO... it looks like a... well... you know...

Originally posted by muzzleflash
floating silver male appendage *not the arms or legs*
ya thats what i was thinking too

cant help but be perverted; it does look like that!

Being I saw a type of sea anemone looking object in a picture, and nothing of your objective until posted ............

If you two are female, perhaps it.s time to leave the PC and get out to meet some people.
If you two are dudes, well, I'm sure on this site there is a thread of how to come out of the closet !

LMFAO

SOOOOO way messin' with ya's, heh.

Misfit

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nventual

cant stop lauging LOL

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Cool video and well great to research it, but to easy to say that every freaking thing is a balloon, reminds me of the roswell incident balloon then mogul balloon blablabal. Yes a balloon move around in air, but still to easy to say!! I think is something dunno what!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
I think it is an alien spaceship. I think it is not metallic but black and the light is coming from some kind of propulsion mechanism, perhaps a powerful electric field that is ionising the air. You can see that here is a glow all around it in some frames. Its great how it cloaks and flys off.
Very interesting video, can you post the hires one somewhere more permanent?
Do your eyes always glow green? are you an alien as well?!

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:26 PM
link   
ok i didnt feel like reading all of this, i will later but let me point out how this is not a balloon.

if u stop the vid at 4:40 u can see the object start to move really fast and change directions emedietly.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Has anyone inquired to see if a military jet might have had a close call during that time...

to me, I try to watch the video without any sound, and try to avoid any presumptious thoughts...

It looked like a fighter jet in an uncontrolled spin, and then it regained its control...

actually, It looked like an aurora, in an uncontrolled spin....

so maybe this is a first...

but that video was impressive and quite obviously "real" ..

and to whoever said it was a fake...

pick up a camera sometime, and see if you can fake it...

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
This looks so much like one of those Chrome/Shiny Party Balloons that it isn't even funny. It even moves like one being blown in the wind, wobbling from side to side, spinning, etc.

posted on Jul, 25 2005 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Looks like a mylar balloon to me, the kind that are in different shapes like heads of cartoon characters or boxing gloves. In the early frames you can clearly see the string attached.

posted on Jul, 26 2005 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Hey "DEATHISNEAR"

I can't stop laughing at your avatar, please tell me that is a joke! It's funny as hell.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join