It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dead and Wounded Iraqis being used as Organ Donors (from ATSNN)

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Icarus Rising,

To clarify, if an experimental weapon was used, the military might take organ samples from the casualties to gauge the results, like what organs are affected and how, so they can compare them to the expected outcome.

Proof of somekind is needed to back such an assumption. To date, the only ones that have ever reported such tactics are saying that there were also tactical nuke, Napalm, chemical weapons thate were used by the US military while in the taking of Falujah last year. To date, not a single one of their calims have been back up by any evidence what so ever.
While I was in the military, I was on the Chem team which is tasked to test, identify, and clean any contaminated equipment, people, buildings etc. From experience and training, If such weapons had been used, there would have been clear indications and proof of such.
With all the anti-american, anti-iraq war retoric that abounds around the world, this would have made the rounds in the news both printed as well ad radio and television around the worls. Instead, these reports have been only been parts of propaganda campaigns.
If you can cite any information that provides any kind of proof that backs these claims or those that even your sources debunked, Please post them so as to validate your suppositions.
Also note, I do not hide my head, I hope that you do the same

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Hey, no offense. You seem level-headed and well informed. I'm not trying to prove anything, just discussing possibilities. Sometimes, I've learned, the truth is stranger than fiction, and harder to believe.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
I'm not trying to prove anything, just discussing possibilities.

What possibility? there is no possibility about that....it's not possible

Many people in this thread have debunked all possibilities of that being true. There are not any
"organ recovery" teams on stand by in Iraq with the purpose of raping the dead of thier organs....it just aint happening.

Like I posted earlier, if that were the least bit true....someone would have already spoke up about it and it would be on more than just someone's blog. Hell, even the far-left anti-bush sites have not posted anything about the US taking dead Iraqi organs (to my knowledge)...it's crazy and there is NO WAY that it can be proven...there is no evidence to support that claim, NONE.

It's just some random possibility.....hell I can think of random possibilities,(if that's what you call it)
All Germans, Americans and Brits are gay
How's that for randomness? Just like your organ "possibility" there is no proof to back up either one....they are both as far fetched as far fetched can be.

Sometimes, I've learned, the truth is stranger than fiction, and harder to believe.

That's true, but even that truth that is stragner than fiction has at least a little facts and proof to back it up.....your "possibility" has none.

[edit on 27/6/2005 by SportyMB]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
No prob Icarus

I try to keep an open mind on all topics but I look for some kind of proof.
That is what I ask all the time. I have seen topics of this nature in the past and I have asked the same questions. Unfortunately, all of them seem to circle back around to various propaganda sites.
When I hear of tactical nukes, chemical and biological weapons being used in Iraq, I ask where is the proof. What were the readings off of the geiger counter?
What tests were performed in the area to prove chemical use (not even a litmus test so far)
Or what were the forensic findings of any autopsies. Again, there have been none.
The responses in the past have been well the evidence was destroyed, the bodies burned etc. Unfortunately, in the case of tactical nukes, chemical and or biological weapons usage, there will always be lingering evidence.
Give you an example, there has been multiple positive tests proving that Sadaam Husain used chemical weapons on his own people as well as using them during the Iran-Iraq conflict. If you go into certain areas today and test the ground, you will still find traces of these chemicals.

Could such weapons been used by the coalition forces against Iraq, well anything is theoretically possible. Has there been any evidence to prove the claims..... not yet. I personally hope and believe that these weapons have not been used and so there will never be any evidence to support the claims that they were used. Unfortunately, such lack of evidence will not stop the various propaganda machines

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:28 PM
link   
Can the crapola about caring about "Amerika", Icarus.

You want so terribly for your rubbish to be true that you'll use any excuse you can to uphold it -- saying that people disproving your stuff as bogus are "desperate", etc.

The fact of the matter is that your story is utter garbage, you know it, and so does everyone else.

Now you know the place near your avatar where it says "Way Above"?

And you see the other one right next to it?

Good.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I thought I've seen it all. Organ grabbers in the fields of Iraq huh. Sorry there has to be a body to harvest an organ, and from most of the reports I've heard the bodies have been blown to pieces. The fact that some of these dead bodies have been known to be booby trapped tends to keep everyone away.The only thing that is true is that most soldiers are organ donors. My old ID had it on the back. But as for team of harvesting organs, you need to let off the wacky weed.

-Aza

[edit on 27-6-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:15 PM
link   
Guys, your passion is notable, but you are the ones sounding like one too many fruit loops got to your heads. Are any of you on the ground in Iraq? No. I didn't think so. Any of you have actual combat experience? No. I didn't think so. So you don't really know any more about this than anybody else do you? No you don't.

You are speculating along the lines of probability, not provability. Your sanctimonious crap about "Oh, no American would do that!" is just that -sanctimonious crap. Its people like you who are helping make today's Amerika into the land of the greedy home of the naive (and sanctimonious) while Bush and his cronies cash in on us and crap all over the rest of the world.

You'll pobably think your trip to the internment camp is some kind of all expenses paid vacation as a reward for your faithful service. Lemmings.

This does not apply to kenshiro2012, and I feel bad for all our brave soldiers out there making the world safe for oil and opiates.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Icarus Rising
This does not apply to kenshiro2012, and I feel bad for all our brave soldiers out there making the world safe for oil and opiates.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by Icarus Rising]

and wat was the war in Vietnam or Korea about? maybe u need to realize it aint always about oil. i have no idea why they be bombing the Serbs. maybe its just the improve image thing by trying to be a savior.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Well, Vietnam was known as the poppy war, and thousands of our soldiers came back from SEA addicted to heroin.

The Korean conflict was just another excuse to keep pumping out bombs and pumping up defense spending, under the guise of fighting communism and the 'domino theory'.

Once scarcity sets in as it has, the Serbian conflict is an example of how desire for control of scarce resources and means of production can drive people to act out on buried ethnic (tribal) animosities, and generate conflict along those lines. It signifies the beginning of the end for global society, and our imminent descent into feudalism.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:45 PM
link   

Are any of you on the ground in Iraq? No. I didn't think so. Any of you have actual combat experience? No. I didn't think so. So you don't really know any more about this than anybody else do you? No you don't.

What does this have to with giving an educated opinion and proof of why we think your "possibility" is not so possible? Does being in combat make someones opinion more better than another? I think not. Have you?

And don't go on answering "NO" for me, speak for yourself

You are speculating along the lines of probability, not provability.

No..you are. Prove it! Prove your claims, or possibilities or whatever you wanna call it. You are the one speculating along the lines of probability, not provability...you said so yourself

I'm not trying to prove anything, just discussing possibilities.

Your sanctimonious crap about "Oh, no American would do that!" is just that -sanctimonious crap

Who said that? Noone in this thread has based that as thier only "proof"..not even close...they have backed it up with actual medical facts and other crap...

Its people like you who are helping make today's Amerika into the land of the greedy home of the naive (and sanctimonious) while Bush and his cronies cash in on us and crap all over the rest of the world.

So what are you saying? That anyone who disagrees with you and has evidence to prove you otherwise are "helping make today's Amerika into the land of the greedy home of the naive "? That sounds like a pretty childish statement....are you a child? How old are you?

EDIT by sportymb: uncalled for comment....my apologies

You'll pobably think your trip to the internment camp is some kind of all expenses paid vacation as a reward for your faithful service. Lemmings

Who has been to internment camp? who's here is an intern? WTF??

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
intern - to detain or confine as during a war

internment camp - you figure it out Sporty (how old are you? old enough
to read a dictionary, I hope)

What facts have you presented to prove anything? Try to separate fact from opinion as you grow up, Sporty. Your so-called facts don't apply here, and prove nothing more than you have an inflated sense of your own self importance.

I bet you like to shout folks down and make fun of them when they disagree with you. You probably get into alot of verbal altercations, maybe even fights. You wouldn't want to mess with me, I promise you that.

Go on and bark, dog, bark!

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I saw your comment before your edit, and I stand by my response.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:36 PM
link   

intern - to detain or confine as during a war
internment camp - you figure it out Sporty (how old are you? old enough
to read a dictionary, I hope)

I always thought that an intern was someone doing OJT....like at a bank, government office or whatever....kind of a paid student status at a business or something.

Definition of Intern

A student or a recent graduate undergoing supervised practical training.
A physician who has recently graduated from medical school and is learning medical practice in a hospital under supervision, prior to beginning a residency program.
One who is interned; an internee.

I think others have presented enough facts here. I simply stated that something like this could not go unnoticed....with the exception of your source, which is just as good as someones blog.

Now can you provide some facts? Something? Maybe a link or two?

I bet you like to shout folks down and make fun of them when they disagree with you. You probably get into alot of verbal altercations, maybe even fights. You wouldn't want to mess with me, I promise you that.

Actually Im a pretty quit person, with the exception of ATS I stick to myself and don't go out much. I have only been in one fight my entire life....and sad to say I got the crap stomped out of me, though there were 3 of them and one of me.

Anyways....Hey, I didnt mean to come across as an arse. Peace

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:22 PM
link   
Hey, I thought everyone on ATS was aware that the US government was selling organs to the Greys to take back to thier home planet.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Hey SportyMB, its all good, this is just chat, man. I mean you no ill will. I have a big 'tude today about other things - you're cool. Its just I'm no kid, managed clubs for 15 years, broke up countless fights, and thankfully never got hit or hit anybody. I did get bitten pretty bad on the calf once, though. That guy went flying into a fountain to cool off.

From the start I've stated I can't prove this is true. Take the black market organ trade, which is a known fact. Take the demand for organs in the US and around the world, not just for transplants, but research also, which far outstrips the available supply, another fact. Take the carnage daily in Iraq, not just the suicide bombings we hear about, but the gunshot wounds, and other injuries that are bound to happen. Take the fact that its all very hard to keep track of. The fact that huge sums of money are involved. The fact that the evil side of human nature looks to profit off the suffering of others, and is constantly looking for new ways to do so. Put them all together and it makes you wonder. Thats what I'm doing here, wondering what the heck is going on over there.

I hate to implicate the US military in this, and if it is even true, they may not be involved at all. After the Tillman debacle, I'm wondering about that, as well. I admit I have lost confidence in the veracity of our government, but I believe I have good reason for it.

Peace to you, as well.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join