It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It runs deep...

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 22 2003 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Oh yeah, a feature of the B1 is not stealth. Thats the B2's feature. The feature of the B1 is sweep-wing, supersonic speeds. Also has the capability of launching nukes, etc. like most bombers today. ANy other plane questions? Father was in VF84 Jolly Rogers, was a tomcat R.I.O. (Radio Intercept Officer).

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Drugs damage the brain...

B

posted on Jan, 23 2003 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by MT69
Drugs damage the brain...

So does alcohol! LETS PROHIBIT ALCOHOL! Wouldn't that be a great idea???

posted on Mar, 17 2003 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Hi Vanguarde

If you say taht you have the proof just let a little slip then people can decide weather or not it is true.

Now i am a semi-believer in what you are saying.
Now you say that the us and allies were ordered to destroy the WTC and Pentagon. There has always been something not right about the Airforces respond time??? The Pentagon well i believe you there looking at the CCTV footage where the hell is the plane.

There are people on this site that just want to know what the hell is goin on, you get people that will just try and sell your information to the media. But most of the people just want that information.

If you can provide any information post back saying that you can and i will provide my e-mail address.

Hope you can divulge your information

Crawford

posted on Feb, 25 2005 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Interesting information/theory. It reminds me of the movie, the forgotten, where that NSA guy is taken swiftly for revealing the plans of the ETs/aliens when he wasn't supposed to.

If aliens do have advanced technology for aerial flight etc, then they would presumably be able to outsmart humans to a large degree with deception.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join