It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Mexico?

page: 1

join
share:
dez

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:55 AM
link   
Is it just me or does it seem that all of the "mass sightings" occur in central america? Does anyone have any theories on this? I have heard of something called the starchild myth where aliens come to collect hybrid babies but is there anything else that would give more merit to the number of ufo's in one place at one time?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:02 AM
link   
The simple answer would be "the Amazon" , the other simple answer would be that Central America is the logical midway point between North , and South America , it makes sense.

dez

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:06 AM
link   
That's what'd I'd thought. The location thing, not the amazon, very interesting though ... the amazon sure would have some interesting stuff for an alien, even us earthlings. As far as location though, do we see similar things on the other side of the world? In oh... my geography's off a big, but would it be about india or somewhere in the middle east?

edit: Very embarassng 3am spelling errors ^^; Unforgiveable even by my standars of internet english nit picking

edit part II: Also forgot to mention the sheer number. They always seem to be 'mass' sightings in every sense of the world where as in other places you hardly seem more than 1-3 in the same area.

[edit on 26-6-2005 by dez]

[edit on 26-6-2005 by dez]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dez

edit part II: Also forgot to mention the sheer number. They always seem to be 'mass' sightings in every sense of the world where as in other places you hardly seem more than 1-3 in the same area.

That's an interesting observation , that fits with the hypothesis.

Considering the Geometry of the Earth ( Spherical ) , I'd Expect to see at least four other points of entry , as that would also be logical. ( Said by me exactly as Dr. Spock would say it . )

Edit: Oh .. and lets not forget the Oaxaca Basin .

[edit on 26-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Maybe something to do with the Earth's geomagnetics? They could place facilities on the Earth's magnetic hot spots, maybe to power some sort of super alien technology.

[edit on 26-6-2005 by CloudlessKnight]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by CloudlessKnight
Maybe something to do with the Earth's geomagnetics? They could place facilities on the Earth's magnetic hot spots, maybe to power some sort of super alien technology.

But most likely not, because the Earth's Magnetism originates from the Fluid Metallic Core, that "Fluid " nature means it always changes.

[edit on 26-6-2005 by lost_shaman]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:40 AM
link   
maybe the mexicans are the "chosen ones".. i mean this concept isnt totally baseless, it's like the jews being god's people. so the mexican's could be the alien's people or best friend.

dez

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:02 AM
link   
the ancient central americans were one of the 'astral' ancient civs. Good point. Could be old friends coming for bar-b-ques

top topics

join