It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.S. Secretly Met With Insurgents

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
why would the insurgents me us, i mean if they really care about Holy War they should never negotiate with infidels. also they are targeting Shiites, i mean they have the right to kill the infidels......right?

Maybe the good old CIA has some other plans for Iraq in Future - like a Civil war.

Already the Shiites are wearing uniforms and Sunnis are not - and they fight each other.

Sounds like a Civil war to me.

Maybe some "infidels" are really working for the good ol' CIA, causing terror and destruction, making the US Forces forced to stay and play the role of the Cop between the two sides.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Souljah

Maybe some "infidels" are really working for the good ol' CIA, causing terror and destruction, making the US Forces forced to stay and play the role of the Cop between the two sides.

which infidels do u really mean, since Islamic terrorists seem to designate many people as infidels.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
which infidels do u really mean, since Islamic terrorists seem to designate many people as infidels.

Does it really matter - I ment one of these Groups that are Fighting in Iraq.

My money is still on Al-Qaeda.

I bet they never got off CIA paylist in the first place.

[edit on 27/6/05 by Souljah]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
Al-qaeda is runned by Bin Laden he is a former CIA agent he was employed and funded by the CIA and the Government of America in the 80s war against Russia he still is may as well be funded by the CIA after all the Americans let bin laden have head start in afganistan when it was attacked by the US about i think a mounth, that tells it all. A made up terrorist by the US, CIA. Many people forget when it comes to Bin laden and Al-Qaeda who created it US,CIA.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by Interseptor]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Bush to make anniversary plea for support in Iraq

President George W. Bush will give a key speech in a bid to convince an increasingly sceptical American public to support him over the presence of US troops in Iraq.

The US leader will go to the huge Fort Bragg army base in North Carolina to give the speech marking the first anniversary of the transfer of civilian authority from United States to an Iraqi government.

Ahh what a job he has eh?

Gotta love politics though.

US Vice President Dick Cheney recently said that the insurgency is currently in its "last throes" but US military officials have been less sanguine.

And Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld told US television on Sunday that the insurgency could go on for "years".

news.yahoo.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
What the hell is going on? Look at this contradiction.

U.S. forces have not held talks with insurgent leaders involved in attacks in
Iraq but may do so soon, the U.S. commander in Iraq said on Monday in remarks that appeared to differ from those of Defense Secretary Donald Rumsfeld.

On Sunday Rumsfeld said meetings between U.S. representatives and insurgent commanders "go on all the time."

Asked by a reporter whether U.S. forces had met with "known leaders of the insurgency who have been involved directly in attacks against U.S. and Iraqi forces," Army Gen. George Casey said: "Not yet. Not, to the best of my knowledge, yet."

Does anyone in power know anything at all?

news.yahoo.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join