It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Katie Holmes was missing for 16 days before she publicly dated Tom Cruise

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Alright. I'll confess; I went out with someone once like this, and ran out screaming down the street...within 2 minutes my lips were 10 sizes bigger, i looked in my rear view mirror and there i was. Looking like Katie in those pictures.
At this point, (the headache is back) i feel DGtempe take over this thread.
Dont beleive what she says. Have a good day.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:22 PM
link   
Uh, no; they are not in a cult.
At least, Mel isn't, by being a Catholic, and Shrub isn't, assuming he is a Protestant. Those aren't cults, but established, mainstream beliefs.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
this sounds more like one of those cult things.when the person goes missing and comes back a different person.i wonder is tom in a cult.stayed tuned folks something up with the story.......

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Uh, no; they are not in a cult.
At least, Mel isn't, by being a Catholic, and Shrub isn't, assuming he is a Protestant. Those aren't cults, but established, mainstream beliefs.

Scientology is fairly popular and established religion now though.. it's not a handful of people in the middle of nowhere doing strange thing to animals while waiting for a spaceship.
I'm not sure if Mel is a standard Catholic but his father has written papers on how the holocaust never happened so he may share similar warped views. I think Bush is methodist.. though I don't know much about that denomination.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
Those aren't cults, but established, mainstream beliefs.

Hell the only difference between the two is the manner in which each says they differ from the other!

Been There Done That

Misfit

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:55 PM
link   
...Or too naive.

Those aren't 'love bites' on Katie's lips and I doubt she was beaten with a lead pipe.

When you disappear for 16 days then show up in public with the remnants of bubbly blisters around your lips there's only two kinds of pipe that did that.

Crack and one with an very specific STD.

So unless Katie (who claims to be a virgin) is prone to 2 week crack binges, either her ex fiance (she dumped for some strange reason) or her new fiance she just has to marry all of a sudden slid into third base with his cleats on.

Those pictures are after she's better.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:22 PM
link   
She was Chris Klein's beard for 5 years.

You know, so people wouldn't clue in that he is gay as well.

" yeah... he's gay and that would destroy his carear (unfortunately)"

What is unfortunate about this? That he was obviously lying, and that people would rather not believe the truth? Especially women who think he is 'hot'?

Nothing new there. Women are in denial all over Toronto this weekend "He can't be gay, please don't be gay..."

So after doing a similar job for 5 years for Klein, Katie got upgraded to acting as an A list gay guy's beard. And that man is none other than Tom Cruise.

Scientology is just a front, to make it seem not far-reaching, not widespread, not all-powerful, non-Dangerous, when it is in fact part of something that is all of those things.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I just looked a little closer at that Katie Holmes picture and it looks like she has a bad case of cold sores on her upper lip (and possibly a small sore under her lower lip).

www.animated-teeth.com...

NOTE: Herpes simplex type 1 is not related to type 2 genital herpes. So no funny remarks about what she was doing to get the cold sores around her mouth.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by EmbryonicEssence
So no funny remarks about what she was doing to get the cold sores around her mouth.

But mine was so good!

Her ex slid into third with his cleats on. Come on! That's pure gold I tell ya.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Yeah, you definitely had a good one RANT. :-)

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I've had a feeling since this entire sickening TomKat thing started is that Tom did something really gay, got caught and it will soon be made public and his engagemtent is damage control.

He said he "admires her fine work" Come on! the only thing she has ever done is Dawson's Creek.

What a moron! If they did this boost thier careers they were wrong! I think Tom has demolished his by acting like a love sick wusstard.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:52 PM
link   
My feeling is we haven't even seen the real good stuff, that's still to come.

Here's my question, Tom likes to make the point that you can be a Scientologist and a christian, buddhist, jew or muslilm. If that's the case why is Katie a girl who was raised seriously catholic and she did not have a bad catholic experience, why is she converting, why should Tom care?

Also, why is Tom attacking Psychology and Psychiatry so much, his real problem seems to be with the pharmecuetical companies.

Why isn't he spending his time attacking them?

Could it be that Tom may be crazy, but not that crazy.

I would think that in a battle of lawyers International Church of Phizer could give the reverend Dr. Cruise and the Church of Scientology a real run for their money.

If you're interested in the more humurous takes on this whole Tom Cruise situation this is a fun link:

www.cultnews.net...

Spiderj

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
He said he "admires her fine work" Come on! the only thing she has ever done is Dawson's Creek.

Well actually she did play the president's daughter in some stupid "Presidents daughter" movie.
Why do I know this? Because every time I see the DVD at Blockbuster I say to myself
"Hey, I've seen her naked on the internet!"

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
I dont know about you, but lip biters scare me.

Poor girl. Looks like Cruise gave her a big fat hicky right there on the kisser.

Hasn't the guy ever learned the art of strategic placement?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:40 PM
link   
She just needs to learn how to use after shave properly.

[edit on 26-6-2005 by riley]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by riley
She just needs to learn how to use after shave properly.

Now I'm confused!

Do you think Mimi Rogers & Nicole Kidman would really have married Cruise if he were gay? Did he lie to them?

Recently Kidman was talking about the possibility of having more kids. I wonder if Cruise is impotent. There were rumours that she had gotten pregnant w/someone else's baby right b4 their split. (She had a miscarriage).

The idea that he got caught w/a guy or something is interesting. That could explain this whirlwind PR love affair. It's like their pushing a movie.

Am I the only one around here who sees no chemistry between them?

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:21 PM
link   
ok, im new but i just had to tell you guys my crazy story about scientology. here goes.

i was visiting a friend in hollywood and looking for a job. i found an opening to hand out fliers for people to take personality tests. i went in for the interview and they asked me if i would first take a series of personality and IQ tests. i took the tests for 3 hours then they pulled me aside and said you have a very high IQ and a very creative streak but also a very bad temper and anger issues........but well take you. they asked me if i knew much about dianetics. i lied wanting impress them and get a job. i said that i had been studying hypnotism(which is true) and i had touched on it a little. they seemed very enthusiastic and said that there boss would pick me up and bring me to their main office. "great, i thought. i ll def get the job."
So the boss picks me up an drives me to the scientology center. i was very suspicious of course, but the naive part of me thought maybe they had rented an office or floor in the building so i went in.
The guy started telling me how i would love the purification process and i was like ok........
then he showed me the audit machine, which as has been mentioned measures your thoughts.
he brought me to a room for my final interview and it was just me and him in the a 5 x 8 room with a table two chair and the audit machine. he said he would use it as a lie detector test. he began to ask me really weird questions such as....do you work for the govt? are you a spy? would you ever use any of the information given here against us? does anyone in your family work for the govt? are you a pervert? could you be blackmailed? etc. at this point im pretty weirded out, i mean i just want a job what the heck is all this for.
then they send me to orientatiion for my job. Thank God i thought finally something that makes sense. they sent me to an actual theatre in the building to watch a movie about scientology and l ron hubbard. thankfully becuase of my study in hypnotism and subliminal message I caught what they were trying to do to me. brain wash me by using a mild form of hypnotism along side subliminal messages.
they brought me into a room afterwards and asked me to sign a bunch of papers. one paper asked, will you be a member of the church of scientology for 2 years or 4 years at that point i said im not doing this what the hell are you guys trying to pull?!?!? he took a chart out and said,"this is your anger comming out. dont be ruled by your anger"
needless to say i left and walked 15 miles to my buddys apartment.
thats my story and im sorry for the length but i thought you all might be interested.
i think they are a cult and that they are not to be trusted.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Oooh, I got a story kind of like that, too.

My friend had to go up to D.C. to register for a class one December (at CAtholic University) so a few of us went with. We were hanging out in Georgetown one day, goofing off on the sidewalk, throwing snowballs. Some guy came out of the building we were in front of and invited us in to take a look at this incredible stuff - Dianetics. We were looking around at all the materials & listening to these people talking about how incredible their system was. It will change your life! We were sat down at a table and given forms to fill out.

My BS meter was going off.
SCAM CITY I thought. I started hearing my mom's voice telling me not to fall for new age mumbo jumbo etc... The crap WAY out there - perzactly the kind of stuff she warned me about. My friends weren't buying it either. They were pitching ALL these books and programs to us.

At one point, our guy went to check on someone else and we all scrammed fast heading for the nearest pub. None of us knew what to make of that place and those weirdA$$ people.

It wasn't until later I realized that it was the Church of Scientology preying on the young, dumb and moneyed.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:55 AM
link   
exactly. i just dont think anything is good that tries to recruit members without letting them know theyre intentions. its all pretty darn fishy.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Gipper21:

How long ago was that? and did they ever find you?

Care to explain what's Dianetics ?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join