It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

8 legged cat

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
www.ebaumsworld.com...

If I am not mistaken THIS little kitty looks to be a litter mate of the 2 faced Kitty was saw just a few days ago........

Man I want one of these kitties!

[edit on 25-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
I suspect the photo has been staged; there is another kitten just behind the first one, and the person holding them is only making the second one's feet visible. Let's see a clear, unobstructed side view.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:25 PM
link   
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
It's an arachnid!!!!!!!! hahahha omg .....lmfao! hahahahhahaaaaaaaa!!!!!
whew....ok...im cool.....laughing hurts ur jaw...sheesh...
It's sonic the ehdgehogs team mate...whatever his name is! Tails? Whatever it had two tails also! Maybe it cna fly!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by AlexofSkye
I suspect the photo has been staged; there is another kitten just behind the first one, and the person holding them is only making the second one's feet visible. Let's see a clear, unobstructed side view.

I agree, it probably is fake...otherwise it's some sick form of Siamese twins...I certainly wouldn't want to have one, if it's real it's probably not in good health and would die very young.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:34 PM
link   
That's some twisted stuff...if it's real, I think it won't live very long. I mean, how could it walk, or even move?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:36 PM
link   
TRG*sings..... "Spidercat! Spidercat! does whatever a.....a......Spidercat does!"

I really hope this littel fella does well and prospers!

TRG* gives Spideycat the universal Vulcan hand sign!

[edit on 25-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

link   
Some new tasty meat for those that like cat.

Was politically correct enough?

link   
I believe this picture is real. It was a picture of a biological mutant cat. I wonder if any toxics were the reason that the kittens were mutated. Its almost like the two headed pig fetus i saw in a museum. That was weird too.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by theRiverGoddess
Spidercat! spidercat! does whatever a.....a......spidercat does!

I really hope this littel fella does well and prospers!

He's already been eaten....

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:42 PM
link   
It was probably supposed to be a twin. There was a three legged baby born recently. The doctors removed the extra leg, along with partial hip parts of the twin. I seen the two faced kitten and remember that calf with the extra legs? Kinda makes you wonder what's in the water?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:55 PM
link   
Poor animal I hope it didn't suffer long.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:06 PM
link   
The photo is staged. I bet there is a kitten behind the one in front. Why people feel they have to publish rubbish like this is beyond me..well perhaps it isn't.

Originally posted by 29MV29
Some new tasty meat for those that like cat.

This is not funny.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
When i saw the post about the kitten with two heads [poor little thing] i couldn’t get the picture from the linked site so i searched around for it. I got the picture but i also found this site.

All the mutant kittens and cats you could want [not for the faint hearted]

www.messybeast.com...
www.messybeast.com...

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:03 AM
link   
This photo is so fake. It's obvious that there's another calico cat right behind it, with its head hidden or lowered out of view. Why else would it take two guys to hold the cat like that? Gimme a break!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:40 PM
link   
It’s not a fake, lol, and i only see one guy holding the kitten. Did you look at the links in my last post, it even contains info on the eight legged kitten. Deformities in animals are just as common as they are in humans.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:21 PM
link   
It's not a fake and its not like that because the cat has two tails on one side and probably one in the back that I can't see. It would be really hard to put a cat behind another cat then somehow have that cat have two extra tails and feet pointing oppostite directions. Ya its all because another cat is behind the first one
Its either real or a good job at photoshop.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:50 PM
link   
8 legged cat. Wow. Nice find

And then there´s Lucky, the dog.

Click picture for ATS-story by KhieuSamphan

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 12:11 AM
link   
Here's a detailed analysis of feline anomolies, including the cat in question.

www.messybeast.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 01:34 PM
link   
Well, www.ebaumsworld.com still touts the old sci-fi channel ad (WTC UFO) as the real deal, despite the channel's own statements, the other ads for the same never realized show, and the fact that the woman in the clip is a SAG-registered actress with jobs prior and after this one.

While such anomolies certainly exist, this site is a known purveyor of falsehoods....

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
I had a cat with no eyes once. I was told by the vet that his eyes had been destroyed by an infection, but I noted on the messybeast site that this is a birth defect. Floyd was a great cat and other than the fact that he had no eyes, about the only time you could tell he was blind was when he would get excited and run into a wall.

This is not Floyd, but this is basically what his eyes looked like:

[edit on 2005/6/27 by GradyPhilpott]

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join