It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Feeling of Happiness

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I think I have read a few posters talk about something like this, and I can relate.

Ever since I was young, and mostly when I was young I would occasionally of this strange unusual feeling of hapiness, or love or something for no reason.

Like I'm relaxing.. it's an unusual and unique feeling diffrent than all others.

It seems connected to many of the things on this forum, I have not had it for about a year or two.

I am skeptic when it comes to powers and such, but I'm openminded.

edited: spelling in title

[edit on 29-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:40 PM
link   
It's called [ed out crude remark].

[edit on 25-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:51 PM
link   
I Knew I'd get that reply.

Nope, not that man.
I was 3 the first time I remember this feeling first of all, and second of all it's a diffrent feeling, it's not sexual.

God

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:02 PM
link   
I got that once...I was around 10 or 11. I was just playing in my room or something and I got up and was like squeeling, clapping, smiling, etc.
I squealed out the words.... "I'm *squeal* just so *squeal* happppyyyy...*laughter*" For no reason whatsoever. I remember wondering why I was so happy all of a sudden. It lasted for maybe 30 seconds and then I was able to calm myself down.

I've never, ever, ever been that happy again in my life.

edited to comply with Terms

[edit on 25-6-2005 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Sounds like a spike in the level of a hormone called serotonin.-- Can produce feelings of blissful elation and pure happiness, amonst other things.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:00 PM
link   
****AHEM*****

It's called innocence, and it's brought out by your environment and emotions. It's just a feeling from a thought sprung from an idea called hope. It's a real feeling stemming from an improbable reality. Usually, only kids highly imaginitive can understand and experience these incredible, highly-emotionlly charged moments.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by 29MV29]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Hmm.. It's not like a super hyper moment of hapiness.. lol I remember that.
I think all kids got that. I even see older people, with a sudden charge like that, shake and jitter and smile and stuff.

It's more of a blissful, total relaxation, total understanding and hapiness thing.

I'm just interested in what you guys thought, because it's a very unique, very rare feeling and you guys are like empaths.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:27 AM
link   
i think i know what you are talking about. i felt that way about a week ago. i was just sitting at my computer when all of a sudden, i just felt totally relaxed, like i had everything figured out and i didn't need to worry about it anymore. it was really strange, but ive never felt better in my life. it was like, for a moment, all negativity in my life was gone and i felt what it is to be truly happy.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:41 AM
link   
You could look back and see what you did just before you felt this way. Could definitely be something worth repeating.

Troy

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by xxKrisxx
Sounds like a spike in the level of a hormone called serotonin.-- Can produce feelings of blissful elation and pure happiness, amonst other things.

I second this. This occurs in people with bipolar syndrome on a frequent basis, but then again, they also trip into the darkworld of depression eventually too...for no reason other than living.
Well on the surface at least, below the surface of the skull there are chemicals going all wish wash crazy.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:24 AM
link   
Sounds rather disturbing if you ask me...

Were you even aware of what you were doing, or only after did you realize..?
Before anyone suggests being pocessed or magic or any of that stuff, I say we consider that it was just a random outspurt.

Though thats a very strange spurt...

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I have had that feeling one time, (now here comes the weird part) it was right before the WTC attack.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:30 PM
link   
A few months ago I was getting dressed for work and standing infront of my full length mirror when all of a sudden this huge cosmic huge enveloped me, it felt warm, I heard a soft buzzing and my entire body had a feeling of static cling and all my hair on my body stood on end. It was wonderful. The tv wasn't on so it wasn't electrical. It was something letting me know I was truly loved.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 03:05 PM
link   
It is disturbing because it's very confusing, I remember when it first happend I had no idea what it meant.. Did I want something?

Anyways, I'm usually just relaxing or something, and it happens suddenly for about 30 seconds but very rare, like years between.

Oh well, It probally is a spike in some hormone. Just was an interesting thing that happens, not like a sudden hyper rush or whatever but like complete understanding and hapiness.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Strangely though like the others i know what you mean. Did anyone close to you pass away? It may be them passing through and loving you. It may even be [and i am just pondering] the start of enlightenment.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:27 PM
link   
EH... never happened to me i dont get happier as i grow up i only get more depressed
and for all of you that it happened to... maybe its you inner feelings wanting to get out

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Or it might just be a chemical inbalance...

but eh, continue your magical theories...

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:46 PM
link   
im not talking about magic im saying that people are happy but they are denying it so sometimes their feelings come out.... no magic

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
If it was a good, alive, and fully conscious feeling, what's to worry about?

Sorry, but "chemical imbalance" gets thrown around too much anymore.

Troy

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:24 AM
link   
i think that people are worried cuz they think that they are happy but they dont want to be happy and they have been denying it for all ov their lives

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join