It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oxcart at Area 51

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:21 PM
link   
www.dreamlandresort.com...

Those darn EG&G people are in deep!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
50th Anniversary Patch... hahaha
50th Anniversary Pen...
ok isnt area 51 seposed to be secret??

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
ok isnt area 51 seposed to be secret??

Area 51 is the worst kept government secret ever.

Nothing like a few conspiracy theories regarding Aliens and UFOs to blow your cover, huh?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:58 PM
link   
Meshuggah1324 i would like to inform you that your link doesnt work due to dreamland resorts copyright laws so whatever page you were trying to show us will not come up because the link will always stay that way.

On that note.. I dont think EG&G has anything to do with project oxcart, the CIA had mostly everything to do with the project but it was lockheeds plane. So i wouldnt see how EG&G would fit into the story unless the cammo dudes were sent to look for debris which i doubt.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 08:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324

Those darn EG&G people are in deep!

EG&E had Nothing to do with Oxcart! Oxcart was the CIA's code name for the A-12 Blackbird, which was build by the Lockheed Skunk Works as a replacement for the U-2 Spy Plane. The Blackbird was design by the famous Kelly Johnson, for the CIA. The CIA sent its own people out there to provide security at the base.

Based on my own Research I personally think the Cammo Dudes are either CIA or NSA personnel! EG&G is being used as a front to hide the fact that the CIA is still pulling some of the Big strings out there.

Historical Note: During the U-2 and A-12 programs, The CIA provided people from the Office of Security to guard Groom Lake and keep uncleared people away from the base. The Guards were told that if anyone from Nellis AFB asked who they were, they were to say that they were contractors from a "Private Company", to hide their ties to the CIA. This is how the CIA got the nickname "The Company" .

posted on Aug, 22 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Actually, EG&G had a great deal to do with OXCART. The first OXCART work at Area 51 was a series of radar cross-section measurements of subscale models, full-scale models, and the second complete A-12 airframe at groom lake by EG&G radar technicians. You can find some good information about this on the Roadrunners Internationale website.

new topics

top topics

join