It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO over Xalapa, Mexico

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman
Invasion, Invasion!!! Mexico is being invaded! More news on the UFO

fleets. These are not balloons, the little girl story is a bunch a bull! The

very same day that the Governor saw the UFO fleet over Xalapa, there

was another huge fleet crossing over San Luis Potosi. This is Huge!! I

really do think that something big is about to happen.

This is Crazy...
New Fleet

All the pics on that link look like balloons too. And for those that say they can't be balloons, have you ever been part of a large balloon release? I have. I've watched the balloons rise and stay visible for up to an hour..looking just like thos in the vid caps do. As for them staying in "formation", this is very feasable. If the wind pushes one, it's going to push others the same way, so they will stay more or less in the same place relative to each other.

Balloons I say, nothing but balloons.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:57 AM
link   
Man thats A LOT of UFOs !

someone should tell the little aliens that prophet yahweh lives further up north

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 11:02 AM
link   

All the pics on that link look like balloons too. And for those that say they can't be balloons, have you ever been part of a large balloon release? I have. I've watched the balloons rise and stay visible for up to an hour..looking just like thos in the vid caps do. As for them staying in "formation", this is very feasable. If the wind pushes one, it's going to push others the same way, so they will stay more or less in the same place relative to each other.

Balloons I say, nothing but balloons.

Balloons... he,he. Look here Kid, since when do balloons fly into Volcanoes? These ships go into these volcanoes because they are probably sucking up the extra hydrogen atoms that volcanoes release. It is said that they need this extra atom for their propulsion systems. In the actual video one can apreciate that it is one of these UFO clusters and most of them do the same thing, they go in and out of the volcanoe.

I don't think that balloons can do that.

Now check these Links Out and tell me what you think. Never mind, don't tell me, cause you'll probably say that they are sucking up helium.

These are still images from videos of one of these supposed balloon of yours is video taped coming down and into the hellish lava pit.

Spheres in volcano

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I have been saying for sometime now that disclosure might not come from our government, but from another country. Hmmmmm..... maybe mexico.

Peace

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Balloons... he,he. Look here Kid, since when do balloons fly into Volcanoes? These ships go into these volcanoes because they are probably sucking up the extra hydrogen atoms that volcanoes release. It is said that they need this extra atom for their propulsion systems. In the actual video one can apreciate that it is one of these UFO clusters and most of them do the same thing, they go in and out of the volcanoe.

Kid? Calling me a kid are you? Why I aught to.....;-) I'm probably older than you my freind.

anyway, the pics on your link don't look anything like the "ufo"s in the link that this thread is dealing with. 2 different matters entirely.

By the way, who are the amazing scientists that think they have figured out that the alien ships need to get something from a volcano to run? How would anyone know such a thing?

Balloons.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cabanman

Most likely "they" would be taking Gas samples. Its much easier to fly in and take them than to walk into the Crater to get them. The only reason we don't do that , is because Volcanic Ash destroys engines when the Ash is sucked up into the intakes, and grinds up the metallic engine parts.
A craft without intakes , a closed system if you will , wouldn't have that problem.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I think what's more important here is not whether those blurry dots on the video were, in fact, alien visitors, but the general sentiment toward a possible "sighting" in Mexico vs. the attitude in the US.

In Mexico, a mayor, police chief, or other person can look in the sky and see something they can't identify, report it, have it put on the news, and investigated without fear of being called insane.

In the US, Tom Cruise says that it's arrogant to believe that in a universe as vast as ours that we're alone. The press reacts by saying that he's REALLY gone nuts now.

None of this well ever be resolved until we can finally undo the years of government disinformation conditioning on the American public that makes us assume that all sightings are hoaxes and everyone who sees an unexplainable event is crazy.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by sensfan

anyway, the pics on your link don't look anything like the "ufo"s in the link that this thread is dealing with. 2 different matters entirely.

By the way, who are the amazing scientists that think they have figured out that the alien ships need to get something from a volcano to run? How would anyone know such a thing?

Balloons.

Hi again. Yes these are the exact same UFOs that are appearing all over Mexico. I know this because I recorded the Video from the History channel.
The name of the episode is the UFO hotspots. They will be airing this episode this week, I'll provide the link here History Channel

In this Video one can see how these fleets of UFO hover around the Volcano and how they go in and out of it aswell. It's very impressive stuff.
Also in the video one can see the scientists and professional ufologists who appear giving out their views on why the UFO enter the Volcano.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
More info on the UFO fleets Over Mexico. Fleet

I have had the chance to see these Fleet Over Puerto Rico when I was a kid, and when I moved to Long Beach California in 2001.

They are huge flying metall spheres. Now I can't say that all the videos of mexico are real because I have not seen them in person.

Story of flying spheres in Puerto Rico Sphere

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Thanks for the links Cabanman, i missed them on Rense.
As i said before, definitively not balloons. But a real phenomenon, who happened numerous times before, and all around the world.

[edit on 29/6/2005 by Musclor]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I surely hope there arent people out there that would fall for the Balloon cover-up story! Seems like common sense to me.....

Mexico really is a hotspot for activaty and I too cant help but wonder is there a Mayan connection.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Looks like Prohpet Yahweh is trying to claim this sighting as his own...

IN THE BLESSED AND HOLY NAME OF YAHWEH

Dear pystudents and pyufos,

When I posted that email, I knew that many of you would feel that I was trying to seize upon that UFO event to claim that my prophecies were fulfilled.

I knew that you all would jump to the conclusion that I made a statement and would be so snared by your zeal to find fault in me that you would not recognize that I actually asked question:

Was Mexico's UFO Fleet The Fulfillment Of My Prophecies?

I knew that some of you would rush to email me trying to come against me about this.

I started to wait a day to see how many of you would contact me with your silly little insults about me trying to use this event to claim that my prophecies were fulfilled.

I am not claiming this, but I do think it is possible.

Now, the questions is: Was Mexico's UFO Fleet The Fulfillment Of My Prophecies?

I collect all the UFO documentaries I can find, especially concerning the Mexican UFO phenomenon.

Those I have document how sightings have been occurring in Mexico since June 1991 starting with the eclipse at that time.

Because of this, I am well aware of the UFO activity in Mexico and other nations over the years.

However, I can not ignore the fact that on the exact same days, about the same time of the day, I was at my summoning site, before witnesses, asking YAHWEH to send His UFOs for us to film.

At that very time, I heard the words of YAHWEH say:

"HERE THEY COME. WATCH OUT. WATCH OUT. HERE THEY COME."

I told those with me, and they got really excited because they know that when I say that the voice I hear that calls itself YAHWEH says that sightings are coming, they usually appear.

But, nothing came.

I was not use to nothing showing up after I hear that.

The next day, I summoned, and the same thing happened - a voice saying that the same thing and nothing appeared.

It happened again the third day.

We wondered about it, and then, the voice I hear that calls itself YAHWEH, said:

"YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT SOMETHING IS GOING ON. IT WILL BE REVEALED."

Then, I told the people what I heard and encouraged them to hold their peace and just trust in YAHWEH to reveal to us what is going on.

Now, for me to hear that the largest UFO Fleet in Mexican history occurred at the exact time I asked for them to appear, and being told that something was going on that would be revealed to me concerning them, does not let me dismiss them as a coincidence that had nothing to do with me.

Also, I know that YAHWEH, has in the past, used me to ask for His sightings to appear and came down in other places for others to see.

Not only that, YAHWEH is preparing to use me to summon at a central location asking for Him to send sightings for us to film there and at other locations, in other cities, in other countries, over live television, there and where I am at.

And, when I consider how that the media is ignoring my Media-Only Summonings here in Las Vegas, it is not out of the realm of possibility that YAHWEH would cause His UFOs to appear in other areas on my signal, with me realizing it or not, so that it would fulfill, at least partially, my prophecies.

Or maybe it was the complete fulfillment.

All this makes me think that it is possible that the largest fleet of UFOs appearing over Mexico happened because me.

Now let me answer the question:

Was Mexico's UFO Fleet The Fulfillment Of My Prophecies?

It is possible, but, rather it was or not, I will still continue with my summonings until July 15, 2005 for the media here in Las Vegas regardless if they show up or not.

However, as I said before, if the local media comes before me, fine, if not, fine.

What I am doing is for the media, at this time, but it is not dependent on the media.

And, if the Las Vegas media ignores YAHWEH's call for them to come before me, He knows how to use other media, in other places, to prove Himself to the world, and to fulfill, in other areas, the prophecies He gave me for this area.

YAHWEH wants to be document by media, military, and government officials and not just a few people in a vacant piece of land.

This way, His sightings will count for something big and not very, very little.

If the Las Vegas media would do right by me and give me the chance that I deserve, especially since I was blessed by YAHWEH to make history by being the first man to call down sightings for mainstream television station cameras, then, it will be the type of event that YAHWEH wants.

But, if they do not come and let Him do something big through them, it is not out of the question that he will do it big through other media in other areas and fulfill His will on my signal!

Those with eyes can see clearly that this is a real option and possibility for YAHWEH to take action for His holy name and to defend His honor through me.

Yours In YAHWEH's Magnificent Name,

Prophet Yahweh
Seer of Yahweh

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Okay, a month has passed and still no video, and only a handful of pictures showing tiny, blurry dots. This sounds like a bunch of BS to me.

posted on Aug, 4 2005 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
In an article about the incident, it said the people were screaming "OVNIs! OVNIs!" I'm assuming this means UFO or aliens or something of the sort in Spanish. Does anyone know the exact translation or have any idea what OVNIs means?? Thanks for your help!

Unidentified Flying Object : objeto no identificado del vuelo (or OVNI)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join