It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What are some names of mind control movies?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
I want to go rent some movies. What are some names? Like control factor, manchurian candidate, labyrinth.

There's this movie the dvd cover is mostly black and in the middle is green with a man bleeding on his face with an exhausted look on his face. He looks like sylvester stalone but i don't think it's him. I forgot the title to this movie, anybody know what movie i'm talking about? if not, what are some other titles?

what movies

[edit on 25-6-2005 by DMK25]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Submerged with Steven Segal. Came out this year.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:12 PM
link   
The Parallax View, with Warren Beatty. The all-time best mind-control movie ever.

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Taken, the Speilberg series. It's not all about mind control but it has alot in it. Anyways, it's a good show...I just finished up the series in like 2 days

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Probably the earliest that I ever heard of was "The Manchurian Candidate" ironically I've never seen it, but the protagonist was programmed to react when the King of Diamonds was displayed.

Regarding actual mind control that was employed: There was a book written under the pseudonym of "Lawrence Livingston", Were WE Controlled, regarding the assasination of President Kennedy on November 22,1963.

This involved RHIC [Radio Hypnotic Intra-Cerebral Control] and EDOM [Electronic Disolution of Memory] both developed, I believe by Dr. Jose M. R. Delgado of Cordoba, Spain. Interestingly, on the day of the assassination and two hours before it, the country experienced a stock market collapse. The market dropped 40 points. "The Great Salad Oil Swindle" which happened in New Brunswick, New Jersey.

It was rigged between the Bunge Corporation of West Germany and Argentina, but was triggered from Spain; from Cordoba in fact. Whoever rigged the market that day got away with a 500 million dollars heist

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I'd reccoment The Manchurian Candidate, because it was entirely based on mind-control, and was very well made, IMO.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:36 PM
link   
They Live

Great movie.

Conspiracy Theory with Mel Gibson was pretty good.

Not exactly mind control, but Unleashed with Jet Li was also pretty entertaining.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 08:47 PM
link   
A Clockwork Orange.......................comes readily to mind. Try that one!

The Time Machine....................those Eloy were mind controlled by the Morlocks.

The Martix...(all of them)...........................................duh

The Wicker Man........................................I havent seen this one......

[edit on 26-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Probably Mulholand Drive. (that movie freak the hell out of me!)

Wizard of Oz

Hide and Sick

the V series...

Movies are just movies but can be used to MK someone...it's more of a tool...

[edit on 27-6-2005 by mwen]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:44 AM
link   
Just a few movies about mind control...

Disturbing Behaviour

Total Recall

Fight Club (Janus programming)

www.conspiracyplanet.com...

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:48 AM
link   
TOTAL RECALL......................ya that one is AWSOME......."blue sky on Mars"

So question about this film....Did it really happen as Arnold experiances and thinks? Is he really an undercover op???
or was it JUST the little BRAIN VACATION deal???? hmmmm?
I wonder about that.....

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 04:16 AM
link   
That's why I.. love Total Recall... the whole is it or isn't thing going on...
I recently watched it again after not seeig it for a period of time. It's still
one of my favorite movies....

[edit on 27-6-2005 by cosmokatt7]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Telefon with Charles Bronsen comes to mind.
The Puppet Masters

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind.........trippy trippy:bnghd:

posted on Jul, 1 2005 @ 10:29 PM
link   
I second that one TRG.........Eternal is a movie all about mind control and if you can read between the lines, you'll come upon some really good allusions to the associative reality of our minds.........

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 01:05 PM
link   
What about these 2:

Cube

Cube 2: Hypercube

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 11:49 PM
link   
Go grab your stash and watch The Shadow and They Live.

[edit on 4-7-2005 by Frosty]

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 12:02 AM
link   
The Exorcist has some innovative mind control scenes, LOL.

Open Your Eyes (original) and Vanilla Sky (boring copy) have mind control at a different level. Do you want your brain to survive your body?

new topics

top topics

join