It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrails Caught on Video This Morning

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I don't know that much about chemtrails but this is absolutely amazing. Over 10 or 11 planes completely covering the sky of Las Vegas. Thanks to Prophet Yahweh for this video. I posted it in my PY thread but I doubt people will see it so I thought I would post a new thread about it. Here you go

uploadhut.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   
Dude, those are contrails.

There is an altitude range called the "contrail belt," at approximately 20,000-40,000 feet, depending on atmospheric conditions. ANY aircraft emitting hot exhaust at those altitudes will form contrails behind it.

The contrail is essentially water vapor and microscopic ice crystals; almost exactly the same as a regular cloud. These trails can persist for minutes or hours, can shrink, widen, disperse or intensify, all depending on wind conditions, temperature, and other factors.

They often form regular patterns because commercial air traffic patterns are often fairly regular, especially in highly controlled air spaces such as around large cities or major airports. From the ground, they all appear to intersect and be two dimentional, but that's only because we only have a one pont persepective on them. Trails that seem to converge or intersect may infact be separated by tens of thousands of feet. In general there will always be a minimum of 2000 feet of separation between contrails, due to FAA regulations on aircraft separation, even if they *look* to us that they are right on top of each other.

I hope this helps. Don't waste any more of your time on this phenomena...go see if you can find some UFOs to film!

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:38 PM
link   
wow...very interesting...i am pretty sure they exist...but never have seen any...but i know its real....thanks for sharing

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Hey, That's some nice CONTRAILS you have there

What makes them chemtrails?

apc

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by simba111
i am pretty sure they exist...but never have seen any...but i know its real....

Uhm....
You're pretty sure...
You've never seen them...
And this logic has brought you from being 'pretty sure' to 'knowing'
Mmmmmk.

> wait wait... I get it... you're joking, right? This is a prank... Ahahahahahahahahahahaha *choke*

[edit on 30-6-2005 by apc]

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
Strange, they look JUST like all the contrails I've seen.
If they are purported to be chemtrails, that means someone has done the chemical analysis and confirmed that there was some sort of chemical mixed with the exhaust vapor. I'm much more interested in the link to the report than I am of a video that reveals nothing!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Sorry I really feel stupid right now. I posted this right after I watched it and my friend told me chemtrails were the trails which spread out and contrails were the trails which fade quickly and NOT settle in the sky for long periods of time. I should have google'd it first. This subject is really new to me. I'm sorry about that.

However, I am still not buying this as just usual air traffic. If you notice in the video... the planes often loop covering the same area over and over. They are obviously military aircrafts as well.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 10:12 AM
link   
There is nothing out of the ordinary about the air traffic, and there is nothing out of the ordinary at all about military traffic looping. When they are training, where do they have to go? The guy in the video said they are military (elsewise you would not have know that at that height), so he knows that they are training. He should also know that there'll be more than one, and that there'll be several contrails.
It's a good thing helicopters do not leave contrails, or I'd never see the sun!

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 01:04 PM
link   
that's crazy... I have two military bases near my house and I have never seen anything like this before. thanks for filling me in Crowne.

new topics

top topics

join