It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush senior's alleged state terror plan to hit WTC, from 1976

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:01 PM
link   
okay, no trolling. just the 'facts', ma'am.

portland.indymedia.org...

These are the harsh words of Timothy McNiven, an outspoken critic of the President's handling of 9/11 and a 29-year U.S. Defense Department operative still under contract with the government.

He says not only did the Bush administration purposely ignore Al Q'aida in the months preceding the WTC attacks, but the situation is even more disturbing, considering his military unit way back in 1976 devised a mock terrorist attack of the Twin Towers exactly like what occurred on 9/11.

McNiven, who first went public in an affidavit included in a 9/11-related federal conspiracy (RICO) lawsuit filed against Bush and others in 2004, claims his unit was ordered to create the "perfect terrorist plan" using commercial airliners as weapons and the Twin Towers as their targe

Mod Edit: title only

[edit on 25-6-2005 by UM_Gazz]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:24 PM
link   
wow, did you get a warning from the FBI to throw in that 'alleged' or something?
people can use, "PROOF of aliens!", or, "pog foot PROVEN to exist", or, "MOORE IS A LIAR", or, "RENSE LIES ABOUT EVERYTHING", yet we have to put 'alleged' in the title?

not mad, just curious.

?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:35 PM
link   
You're asking yourself a question....?

I'm really confused here billybob..starting to freak me out...

lol
-wD

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
You're asking yourself a question....?

I'm really confused here billybob..starting to freak me out...

lol
-wD
\

the title was changed from "bush senior's state terror plan to hit WTC, from 1976".
it was edited by moderator UM_gazz to say 'alleged'.

i hope you understand now, although i'm not counting my chickens before they hatch.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Think of the movie Cube.

Everyone who works on the project has no idea what they were really working on.

And in this way, parts of 9/11 had been designed to cause massive terror, starting 25 years before it happened.

The people who 'designed' it had no idea someone was tapping their ideas, to actually put them to use. But such is life.

Right now, I am sure there are people working on developing addictive systems for video games, and someone else is working on trance-induction, and then of course, all Marketing has to do is say:
Ghost Recon 3!

The guy who is making holograms for the alien invasion right now has no clue!

dh

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I'm always a little wary of the 'rogue' crew' and coup type theories, as though there were ever anything decent in the heart of the US government and miltary (I'm sure that some individuals have been and a very few maybe are)
I feel that there might be some element for plans B and C, if plan A doesn't pan out, and the current set of criminals needs to be ejected
Otherwise the story seems likely enough
I agree, billybob, that the mods are seeming to become more proactive in taking sides, deciding what's real and what's garbage, and obviously amending the intent of the post surrepticiously as here

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:04 PM
link   
well can we get a moderators explanation of this ?

"WHY" was it edited?

and can the Moderator prove that it isnt real?
Can the Moderator prove that its "alleged" and not "factual"?

Can anyone prove anything? lol
I can prove im typing here right now *i think i can* but then agian
im sure most of you will doubt even that
I could just be a figment of your imagination lol

well moderators?
whats the reasoning behind this?

is the Govt really influencing you or was it a personal opinion?
either way it all seems just "opinionated" to me...

ill just sit back and watch what happens
for now

beam me up scotty

edit-spelling

[edit on 25-6-2005 by muzzleflash]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by akilles
Think of the movie Cube.

Everyone who works on the project has no idea what they were really working on.

The guy who is making holograms for the alien invasion right now has no clue!

man, you should have seen this science special on PBS. with alan alda as host.
all these nerds at MIT were working diligently and having a great deal of fun developing.....
wearable computers that are linked to a central database. you had a H.U.D. type display on your special glasses, and an i.d. badge. anyone you met with an i.d. badge would have all their information drop down on your screen: their name, their wife's name, their nickname, a floor plan showing their workspace location, their title, etc. the camera in your suit is always on.
these guys were SO gung-ho, and seemed like fine upstanding citizens. they just have NO CLUE that what they are developing is 'skynet' big brother tech. they think only of the benefits, because they are naive absent minded professors. i think i know how einstien felt after hiroshima.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
I added one word to the title.

"alleged"

Your source is indymedia. There is no real proof provided in your post.

If you can prove this allegation with more than just a link and a couple paragraphs copied from indymedia I will change the title back.

Please stay on topic, and try to prove your case here.

Above all Deny Ignorance.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by UM_Gazz
I added one word to the title.

"alleged"

Your source is indymedia. There is no real proof provided in your post.

If you can prove this allegation with more than just a link and a couple paragraphs copied from indymedia I will change the title back.

Please stay on topic, and try to prove your case here.

Above all Deny Ignorance.

it's cool. i was just curious if you were warned by some legal body or something. i don't want to create 'bored drama'. i'm not into it. i just love the discussions. to quote spock, 'fascinating'.
we all react to our environs. and they react to us.
this is 'allegedly' a sworn affadavit from a former us general. it was a RICO court case. why should i have to PROVE that. it is a matter of public record.
this is just a thread on a forum. it's not atsnn or bts material. i don't care that you added the word. i just wanted to know why, so that i would no longer be ignorant as to why. that's the mutual goal, isn't it?

please be cool.

this is the type of information that gets people killed. if it's true, the general has put his life in grave danger by coming forward. this type of heroism should not be ignored, imho. any serious student of american history will have traced the power grids into a clear picture. rock yer fellas.

i want to know about the title changing because if it's always a consideration, then i will add the word myself in the future.

peace out, dudes. keep the house clean, but don't throw the billybob out with the bathwater.

new topics

top topics

join