It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is very strange?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   
hello everyone,

this is my first time writing anything in here. a friend of ours called last night out of the blue. now we moved a year ago and many people know where we went. but this girl her name is lisa marie, called she got our number from a very close friend of ours in california. she must of said somethin to him cause he gave her the number and he dosen't usually do that. so here it is,i only know a little bit of info but i need to know what to ask her when i call her back to help her.

now heres the story she called last night around 7pm and i didn't talk to her my boyfiend did , which is the wrong person to talk to cause he's just getting into all this "real truth " about things. the few things he could understand was she thought she was being followed most of all. and she sent he children away to her mothers , this is how scared she is. now this is strange , she thinks one of her children was imaculently conceved.(sorry i'm a terrible speller) and she is very confused, she isn't crazy, she is a very normal 9-5 person. she also said that one night after dropping her children off with her mom she went out to a place where she could clear her thoughts , theres not many parks or places to go so she went to an old cement factory thats closed down. as she was relaxing trying to get her thoughts together , i bit up ahead of her car she saw what she described as "snake eyes" quite a few of them. she got scared and drove off.

now theres more to the story i'm sure but my boyfriend is a little close minded still, most of all we haven't seen her in about 5 years so it was weird for him. He asked her why she called him she said that she needed to talk to someone from the past. Now the reason i find this weird is i know about these things from books and such. I want to call her today but don't know how to say it. I trully believe theres a reason for her calling us. and remember only my family and few friends have our number , so there has to be a reason. please help , i know she not crazy. oh before i go she asked my boyfriend another thing she asked"is there strange things happening up there too". see this how confused she is . so any help would be great.

thank you , eyethinktoo

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:20 AM
link   
snake eyes? does she mean that she saw alot of eyes that might of been unnatural or inhuman?If she feels like she is being watched, she quite possibly is. What she needs to do is find out what is though. If she can't see them but feels them in the darkness it could be Shadows. I've experienced them before and thought each of them are unique they might just be curious about her. Has she seen anything or had precognition of anything? As for the child, Ive never heard of that except for the bible of course. I would watch the childs actions to see if they operate at a higher then normal learning rate. And also if they start speaking to things.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:26 AM
link   
i haven't talked to her yet but yes i assume they are unnatrual eyes. her sons eyes are very very dark almost black eyes. i remember them as being the darkest eyes i have ever seen. but could it be the fear she feels, cause i know these things feed of negitive energy, and fear is number on there. i'm so worried she not awnsering her phone now.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Well Shadows aren't all bad. They have negative and positive energy just like us. Sounds like something else she is seeing. As for her child, he has dark eyes but does he posses anything that is abnormal for a child of his age. Some knowledge or ability to see things? If she is being attacked,she needs to create a positive energy burst. and she needs to direct it towards them.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:53 AM
link   
1 of her children was imaculately (sp?) conceived... just 1? I mean if she had others, obviously she was having intercourse with someone. I doubt there was bread in the oven without anyone adding yeast lol. If it was an imaculate conceptoin...the baby should look exact like the mother, a-sexual reproduction. Basically a clone.

My eyes are messed up. Hell, they change color + Change with the seasons. AM I EVIl?!........

no offence. but your friend just sound crazy paranoid.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:55 AM
link   
its funny, when people talk about spirits and energy, when they are only repeating what they have read or been told by some crack pot sitting on the park bench bobbing up and down.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:06 PM
link   
As well as it is funny to see someone skeptical, experience something unnatural and stare with that blank "what the hell just happened stare"
,which they then go sit down on a park bench and become that crack pot.

Cheers

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   
UPDATE

i finally got to talk to lisa. apperently something negitive has attached to her. First it has something to do with her very negitive boyfriend, always putting her down and such. she also has some type of spirit guides also talking to her i asked when this started , and she can't seem to remember, but she has blackouts she says from a young age. and all this hasn't come to memory till now. she is almost 30 do you think that has something to do with it? and some of her family use to work at a lab in livermore. she thinks alot of weird stuff is happening. now i had a long talk with her and some history of hers. her great grand mother use to call her lilith when she was little , and use to call her mother her little dragon. now thats creepy. see she had blocked alot of this out till now. she knows there more but can't get to the memories. her great grandmother was slavic. and now she is seeing and is afraid. also i think she is seeing stuff too cause she is sleep deprived. she says someone blows in her ear when she is sleeping and other creepy things. I told her to surround her self in love. but you see she is alone, her boyfriend is a creep. theres more but i think this enough for now. thanks

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:37 PM
link   
To be quite honest, as soon as they started the second paragraph, I lost it..

It sounds rather paranoid, but could someone explain it. Im rather sorry but after three tries, I give up trying to read things.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:43 PM
link   
I think she is probably a skitzo and doesn't know it.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Not only was that #1, Not helping the topic
#2 Not helping me
#3 Not very nice.

But most importantly not helping me....

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
see thats where i'm trying to go with her but she seems very scared. so can you be nutz and not know it? i mean some of the stuff seemed out there but i figured it was because she sleep deprived. ya know she might be but i don't want to tell her that everyone has seemed to ignored her and are being unfriendly to her and i'm sorry i can't just let a fellow human suffer. i think she has called, i think in some way she asking for help. but what is a crazy person these days. how do you know they are crazy? i mean i think our president is nutz. how do we really know whats crazy?

"things are not strange or unusual , ......just unkown"

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
shes not crazy shes just special (not mentaly ill) and the shodows and ghosts are watching her... maybe shes gonna change something... i see thins to ive seen the baphomet rising from my floor in every dream that i have i see a shadow choping my body into pieces... this is hell... this is hell! this right here and everywhere is hell... ur friend has a third eye... that eye does not see the person itself but it sees inside the person it sees the porenality... and somtimes it sees peorenalities without a body

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:19 PM
link   
These kind of threads always lose me.

It's the one's that come on and matter-of-factly start talking about "Shadows", "Demons", positive/neagtive energies and spirits..

Why can't anyone actully explain something? It's all very well if you know about these "Shadows" but for the majority of us we don't have clue what your on about and need things explaining!

(not a disbeliever per se, just sick of the posting which offers up no explanation about WHY you think these things or what you KNOW about them...)

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:22 PM
link   
well i still think that the shadow thing and the third eye thing is whats going on but eh could be something else

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   
These sound like psychotic episodes. Many people have them. Your friend is one of these people. Taken together, all of these things are illustrative of somebody who isn't thinking clearly. Remember that mental problems are quite common, so it should never be "out of the question" that somebody somebody is "crazy." Rather, it should be a primary question.

Zip

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:33 PM
link   
so u think that she is kinda crazy??? could be im kinda crazy but something could be watching her... maybe she is watching herself but it doesnt make any sence so her brain made up something else that doesnt exist

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:29 PM
link   
They are different forms of entities. They live on a different frequency then we do but just like a radio they can tune down to another frequency. Scientist have already mathmatically proven that at least a 100 dimensions exist. What each posses is not know at this time as we are unable to observe them. Energy can be negative or positive. Even the basic electrician knows that. Can't see electricity unless its in action (i.e like an arc or light) but it exists weither or not we see it. Its the most basic description i can come up with for you. If you've ever seen something that didn't seem natural then you can take the next step towards the workings of energy.

-Aza

top topics

join