It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Your Reasons For Hating Bush!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2005 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
What's a hipicrate? Someone help me out...

Isn't that the oath that doctors take?

[edit on 21-10-2005 by kedfr]

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 05:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by DeltaChaos
What's a hipicrate? Someone help me out...

First off, the correct spelling is HYPOCRITE. The word means pretending to posses qualities one doesn't have. It refers to a person who sais one thing and does something completely different. (A.K.A lieing about ones intentions).

Tim

posted on Nov, 2 2005 @ 06:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Carseller4
@ ghost

You quote me and respond to my quote, yet I have no idea what you are talking about?

How exactly am I wrong?

Why would your choice of Ronald Reagan being your favorite president embarrass me? Ronald Reagan is my favorite president too!

Carseller4

It seemed to me like you were implying that I am a sore looser and a democrat, just because I hate Bush! Maybe I missunderstood your intent, because your post came right after mine. I got the impression that you were tring to sterotype me as just another political lemming, running with the croud and voting for the Dems because they are democrats. If I took the intent of you comment wrong, I'm sorry!

My point was, I dislike George W. Bush, because I feel that he's a power-hungry, corrupt, lier, who pretends to have morals just to get votes. If the Republicans can find a good man to run in 2008, they'll get my vote. By the way: What's Bob Dole up to these days? Now that I'm old enough to vote, I'd support him.

Tim

<< 1   >>

join