It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Brain Areas Shut Off During Female Orgasm

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2005 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Ok, I can't stop myself.
If you are really good does that mean you #$%^ her brains out stupid?
Sorry, could not resist.

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
I never got the fake orgasm thing... I'm not aware of any who can fake the involuntary little muscle quiver bit...so I'm not sure how anyone can be fooled by a fake orgasm.... Then again, I always make sure it's done right maybe?

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 11:07 PM
link   

How do you get those areas of the brain to turn back on?

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid

brain shuts down ?

nah.

woman's brain does not shut down when she is being enjoyed. she is well aware what you are doing to her.

what she does is she takes all other worries and thoughts out of her mind and concentrates her love on you and in you. its a very sharp focus. only women can manage that feat. this level of focus for the sake of pleasure is a remarkable human achievement. i dont think art lovers are able to enjoy the arts as much as a woman enjoys her man's work of art.

As far as women are concerned, a good orgasm is indeed a work of art.

they know how to enjoy things to the full.

she does not wonder in her mind. she stays with you. you think that you are inside her, but actually she is more inside you than you can imagine. she is way too deep.

at that time, she knows exactly how to enjoy her man.

during a session, she has decided that nothing is gonna disturb her attention.

why else do you think they lock the door ?

[edit on 16-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Well said mr conspiracy!

It truly is more of a mental/emotional thing, the physical aspects/results are just a result thereof.

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
I never got the fake orgasm thing...

You know why women fake Orgasm?

They think we care

sorry old joke

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   
That is because we do care, Amuk! We care a lot about them and their feelings. We live to make them happy!

*Take note, ladies, T.C. cares and is sensitive - but at the same time, a real man!*

posted on Sep, 20 2005 @ 02:52 AM
link   
Well tonight i`m gonna test the theory,when she`s havin one i`m going to ask if we can do this more often.

seriously tho i get more than enough,but i will try and test this some time maybe sqeeze her little toe with a pair of pliars?

she`ll probably look like this
then DO this

But i`m willing to die a martyr in the name of science.

Tho knowing my luck if Christian martyr`s like the Islamic get 72 virgin`s

God will say to me in a thunderous voice"here gps777 i present you with 72 virgins and make sure they remain that WAY"

[edit on 20-9-2005 by gps777]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:36 AM
link   
To be honest, with Empathy, I pretty much get as much out of pleasing her as she does...so it's really like getting two birds with one stone, hehe....

She doesn't really quite "get" that, and feels obligated to provide for me, but honestly, I'm happy if she's happy....

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr conspiracy
brain shuts down ?
nah.
[edit on 16-9-2005 by mr conspiracy]

You're right, we can acheive while thinking..... about the laundry that needs to be sorted, what we're going to make for dinner, did we forget to put the dishes away? And OMG, can he hurry this along already?:bash:

[edit on 9/30/2005 by denial28]

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Well, if you have a lady that comes out and TELLS you you don't pleasure her, it hurts...alot, it's even worse if they come with the unspeakable "your
is too small" that hurts too for us men.

Most women know that men are sensitive about that, so they fake it so they don't have to feel bad about us feeling bad, they usually enjoy it anyway, but usually men get how to get the women to enjoy it, my wife and I devised a way and this one time she had a very noticable way she orgasm'd, let's just say there were very distinctive clues on the sheets like something shot out, it wasn't pee, so it must have been female ejaculation lol.

If I only knew how we did that...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join