It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ailens Amongst us

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:32 PM
link   
Last summer my friend and I got into huge disscussions about aliens and the sort. While we where talking I told him not to be surprised if he starts to feel "being watched".

Sure enough he did: he works at a gas station so seeing a variety of people in a day isn't uncommon. An older woman-wearing purple, driving a broken looking car got out and wanted gas. After she was done, she told him, "We will be seeing you..." and left.

He gave me a call and told me. (strange the first thing he was thinking was "alien" but,) I would have passed her off as schizo or something but the thing is I used to see the same woman he described riding her bike around, always smiling as if in her own world. And every time i saw her she was wearing purple. She also made eye contact with me before, smiling, and watching me. But i haven's seen here since he did.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Another insident I had was when I was in eigth-grade. I remember having an odd man as a substitute teacher for a while. He too was smiling all the time and he would wip out a little joke book and tell cheesy jokes to the class. He seemed very robotic, the way he smiled, looked, talked, walked. But he really admired this little joke book he had, he always had one on him. But at this point someone asked where he lived (expecting a joke) and he said this as he looked directly at me, as if i would know what he was talking about:

"Do you know what a Blue moon is"?
"On the next blue moon look towards (the name of some known star constilation but i didn't know what one it was at the time) at night time"

We were expecting the punch line of his joke (because all his jokes had them) but none ever came. He was quite for the rest of the class period. And I haven't seen him since as well.

Also the guy who wrote the "Mothman Prophesies" said that he notice that aliens tend to shuffle when they walk, as though they are unsure about earths gravity or something.

posted on Jun, 29 2005 @ 06:52 PM
link   
of course there could be some among us anywhere...some look very human like...so yes, it could be true

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
This is a topic that heads straight for Common Sense and does not stop until it explodes right on through.

It is those numbers again, billions of galaxies... The answer that seems plain and logical is that the number of intelligent Races is huge, vast even.

If you discover one thing that is hidden, the natural assumption is that it represents many other things that you did not find. For every one type of craft or creature that is detected in any fashion does that not mean there are many times more that are not?

Think about all the different types of encounters that have been recorded just in the last 100 years or so (going back to the Great Airship mystery let's say) we could easily be talking about more than a dozen different Races. So that puts us in the area of 120 or more as one simple guess as to how many Races have visited us without our knowledge.

Bugs, what simplier way than that? A little machine. But probably just one of a huge list of ways others have watched us.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:30 PM
link   
what better way for aliens to monitor us than to be disguised as us, that way they can get ultra close too us and monitor our activities maybe they are trying to work out why we are slowly destroying the planet we live on, with there technology they will be able too work out when it is the earth will reach a point where it is so polluted that it is no longer able too sustain any life at all, my guess about another 100 years max.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by coffeeaddict
what better way for aliens to monitor us than to be disguised as us, that way they can get ultra close too us and monitor our activities maybe they are trying to work out why we are slowly destroying the planet we live on, with there technology they will be able too work out when it is the earth will reach a point where it is so polluted that it is no longer able too sustain any life at all, my guess about another 100 years max.

or just to ascertain levels of awareness of their presence and to monitor & protect us meat sacks.

not sure why there always has to be 'evil' intentions.

I guess thats why AI won't be given a chance initially, everyone assumes the minute something becomes sentient , it must "exterminate, exterminate" (for all the Dr Who fans) its co inhabitant.

Factor in the possibility, but chances are they not all that way.
We have killers amongst us, but we don't all kill.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join