It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

21st century Project Blue Book?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Does anyone know if offical investigations of UFO sightings are being carried out today? Might it even take some form of semi disclourse from our Governments? I know Brazil are quite open at the moment and Mexico too. The Belgian Government released lots of radar images of the triangles they were seeing.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:53 AM
link   
The U.S. will never again admit to investigating UFOs. They want the subject to go away since they already have a few recovered alien UFOs. They don't want us to know about their existence so that we won't question what technologies they have from them. Plain and simple.

But maybe other countries will disclose the truth. If they do, I'm sure the U.S. government will deny everything...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Actually I found a very interesting arcticle on a classified system on how the CIA investigated UFO's and that they have been trying to tell the public for so long that there is nothing they are hiding. Of course none of the article was classified, but I don't think I would have access to the real information if there was info on UFOs. It might be compartmentalized at a higher level. But oh well, eventually there will be a big slip up. It always happens.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
hope sometine soon that there will be a leak and everything comes out!!! What a day that will be !! But if the Ailens are bad, we might want to live in ignorance again !! As the saying goes, be careful what you wish for !!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Even if they are bad knowing about them gives us the knowledge to do something about it. If they are good then we have nothing to fear. I'd rather not be treated like sheep and know whats going on.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
But then I think about it and I'm like "what more evidence do we need that we're being visited?"

www.ufoevidence.org...

[edit on 25-6-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Actually, there are FOIA released documents that show that the CIA actively investigated UFOs, after the USAF closed Project Blue Book. Especially interesting since the panels responsible for closing the project were CIA created.

It's a FACT that the government investigated the phenomenon after Blue Book, and did so behind closed doors. The proof comes from the government itself. I've linked to the file before in other threads, but I'll see if I can dig it up if really interested. (there isn't much to it, but it does confirm the existence of the investigation project).

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Yep i've seen it before Gaz. it goes throught time periods like 60 - 70's UFO subject will not die or something to that effect. Pretty funny stuff.

-Aza

new topics

top topics

join