It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saddam set to publish novel

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
I didn't believe this at first:

"Saddam Hussein's family will publish next week a novel written by the ousted Iraqi leader before the U.S.-led war, his daughter said Friday.

"Get Out, Damned One" tells the story of a man called Ezekiel who plots to overthrow a town's sheik but is defeated in his quest by the sheik's daughter and an Arab warrior.

The story is apparently a metaphor for a Zionist-Christian plot against Arabs and Muslims. Ezekiel is meant to symbolize the Jews."

www.cbsnews.com...

"Abdel Amir said "Get Out, Damned One" describes an Arab leading an army that invades the land of the enemy and topples one of their monumental towers, an apparent reference to the Sept. 11, 2001, attack on the World Trade Center in New York by Islamic militants of Osama bin Laden's terrorist network."

I think it's interesting that he portrays 9-11 in a heroic light... it certianly is relevant to the debate about the war in Iraq, as it lends weight to the idea that Saddam would gladly have helped al quida.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:10 AM
link   
titled... ''the anarchist's cookbook volume III, how to make your own weapons of mass destruction''

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:01 PM
link   
................thread above me, you are sad. honestly.

Wouldnt it be "how to hide WMD's"? That would make alot more sense.

"Anarchists cookbook vl. 4: Coming to a WTC near you"

Now that is funny. hahaha.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A book deal? he's in the US for like 6 months and he already has a book deal pending. Damn, he catches on quick to the norm. Something happens, write a book before your 15 minutes are up and reap the benfits. People are sad no adays.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Didnt read before I opened my mouth.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by Bane Of Your Existence]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:16 PM
link   
my suggestion was sad, yet you still copied the 'anarchist cookbook volume' part. at least have the decentcy to come up with your own idea if you slag someone elses off.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:02 PM
link   
he could always write a book on how not to do a bin ladin and hide in a hole

new topics

top topics

join