It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what was going on at sept 11????

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   
as most of u dont know sept 11 is 4 days befor my birthday
lol
ok here are some wierd facts about sept 11

What hit the Pentagon?
Was it really a Boeing 757, American Airlines 77? There is some serious doubt, especially the question: Where is the airplane?

Why did the World Trade Center collapse?
The towers were originally constructed to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707, and the enormeous force of an hurricane at 140 mph, so why did they collapse?

United Airlines Flight 93
What crashed in Stony Creek Township, Pa.? Was it a Boeing 757? Again: Where is the plane? And why do so many officials 'misspeak' when talking about this flight?

Strange Flight Routes
The supposed flight routes of the 4 flights leave questions open. Why did the planes take such detours? And what happened after the transponder signals were lost?

What did George Bush know?
Hear George Bush talk about how he saw the first plane hit the WTC - while everybody else could see it only the next day.

Strange coincidences
There are a lot of strange coincidences in this flights - missing people on passenger lists, supposed suicide hijackers reported still alive, destroyed black-boxes and voice recorders, why is everything under cover?

Osama bin Laden
The official story says Osama bin Laden was responsible for the acts of terrorism, and what followed was a war against the Taliban in Afghanistan, supposedly giving shelter to Osama bin Laden, and supposedly with the goal to get bin Laden, "dead or alive". But why does the FBI not know about it?

Why has the air defense failed?
Standard procedure is to intercept any unknown aircraft or hijacked aircraft with fighter-jets. What happened to air defense on 9/11?

Stock Exchange Insider Trade
Right after 9/11 there were reports of suspicious tradings in the days before. Somebody was cashing in huge amounts of money because he knew what was going to happen. It should be easy to find out who!

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
Most of these questions are covered in various threads....try doing searches for "9/11", "Boeing 757", etc.

FWIW, the "standard procedure" you mention is inaccurate - again though, it's all covered in other, earlier threads.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:13 AM
link   
sure ill look for other threads

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Well, there's quite a bit of info posted even around ATS, let alone the rest of the web. It's something that's still pretty much under debate; about the only thing everyone agrees on is that the buildings were hit by something and the WTC fell. And that it happened in the morning of 9/11. I'll try and give you what I know in regards to your questions though.

Originally posted by russiankid
What hit the Pentagon?
Was it really a Boeing 757, American Airlines 77? There is some serious doubt, especially the question: Where is the airplane?

Signs point to yes on this one in my personal opinion, although this is still very much a point of contention. There was quite a bit of debris at the crash site, and quite a few respectable witnesses that claim it was a B757 that hit. Check out this page; pretty good article about it.

Why did the World Trade Center collapse?
The towers were originally constructed to withstand the impact of a Boeing 707, and the enormeous force of an hurricane at 140 mph, so why did they collapse?

I'm not trying to down play any ideas of other possibilities, but a 757/767 is much bigger than a 707. You can fnd the actual specs for a 707 here. The 767 can be found here. About the only thing the 707 has over the 767 is the cruising speed; the 767's wingspan is 24' 7" longer, and the overall length is 48' 5" more than the 707. The planes were also coming in much faster than cruising speed, which creates more kinetic energy and therefore a more powerful hit. The buildings were designed to withstand an accident, some pilot not paying attention and running into them while they were sipping their coffee or something.

United Airlines Flight 93
What crashed in Stony Creek Township, Pa.? Was it a Boeing 757? Again: Where is the plane? And why do so many officials 'misspeak' when talking about this flight?

Actually, this plane was filmed quite extensively; unlike the Pentagon, I don't think I've ever heard anyone doubt the existance of this plane.

Strange Flight Routes
The supposed flight routes of the 4 flights leave questions open. Why did the planes take such detours? And what happened after the transponder signals were lost?

I'm not sure what you mean. If you're talking about why they deviated from their original flight plans, I think the answer is obvious--the WTC is not directly in between Boston and LA for example.

What did George Bush know?
Hear George Bush talk about how he saw the first plane hit the WTC - while everybody else could see it only the next day.

That is something that's rather strange. Of course, no one has ever accused Bush of being the sharpest knife in the drawer; he very well may have just not been paying attention to what he was saying. I personally don't know what to make of it though.

Strange coincidences
There are a lot of strange coincidences in this flights - missing people on passenger lists, supposed suicide hijackers reported still alive, destroyed black-boxes and voice recorders, why is everything under cover?

You're right, a lot of it is kind of on the strange side. As far as the black boxes go, I actually believe the gov't story that they were destroyed in the collapses. Contrary to common belief, they aren't "indestructible." They aren't really made of anything special; the reason they're normally found when a plane has crashed is because of their size (more compact and sturdier) and where they're located in the plane. Of course, I could be completely wrong on that--I can't honestly say I've ever built a black box or anything.

Osama bin Laden
The official story says Osama bin Laden was responsible for the acts of terrorism, and what followed was a war against the Taliban in Afghanistan, supposedly giving shelter to Osama bin Laden, and supposedly with the goal to get bin Laden, "dead or alive". But why does the FBI not know about it?

I'm not sure what you mean; if the FBI even just watched CNN, they would've known about it.

Why has the air defense failed?
Standard procedure is to intercept any unknown aircraft or hijacked aircraft with fighter-jets. What happened to air defense on 9/11?

As TinkleFlower pointed out, that's not standard procedure, at least it wasn't before 9/11. I'm sure someone will correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there only one or two interceptions in about 5-10 years prior to 9/11?

Stock Exchange Insider Trade
Right after 9/11 there were reports of suspicious tradings in the days before. Somebody was cashing in huge amounts of money because he knew what was going to happen. It should be easy to find out who!

That's something I've been wanting to look into myself, although for the life of me I can't remember the details of what was being traded. At the same time though, coincidences do happen--someone who owned a lot of shares in AA or Boeing may have just honestly decided to sell without any connection at all. I don't know how plausible that is, but if nothing else that'd be the cover story I'm sure. Hope I answered something decent enough for you.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:46 AM
link   
thank you for answering my questions now i know some more stuff about sept 11

and can go looking for more questions

top topics

join