It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New world order-new race???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:12 AM
link   
is it posible that when everybody will go on a nuclear war and everybody will die that there will be a new race... something like people or animles??? that after some time there will b new people who will make up a new jesus crist and have another nuclear war? or maybe uncover us and learn from our mistakes?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:02 AM
link   
Do you mean in millions of years time, after we have been wiped out?
I guess it is possible, but it would take a long time for the earth and atmosphere to recover, and for the earth to become vibrant again, allowing life to survive and develop. Also, i am not sure how much evidence of us and this time would remain on the earth following a nuclear war.
However i can't see the every intelligent being wiped out, even if a nuclear war were to take place, people in high up places would probably find a way to survive.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Anything is possible, so I can't say this wont happen, just that in my opinion I dont think it will.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:13 AM
link   
uh but i still think that we will get all whiped out...
north korea nuke u.s
u.s nuke north korea
korea keeps nuking
some other country thretning to nuke korea if they dont stop nuking
korea gets mad and nukes that country
and on and on and on

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:27 AM
link   
North Korea would never get a nuke within 100 miles of the United States for one thing.

And for another, even if they did, we have considerably more weapon than them. It wouldn't take us long to wipe them out.

This may be a little high, but I'd venture to say that for every shot they had that actually hit us, we'd get at least 100.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:20 PM
link   
ur right but its still possible that something would happen

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:51 PM
link   
True, and in the event of us being wiped out completely...there is always that chance of some other race coming about. But you have to remember, it took our species this long to evolve, so it'd take just as long + the amount of time it would take for the nuclear radiation to disipate to safe levels...

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:58 PM
link   
yea i was thinking about that....

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Yes, after the apropriate amount of time a new specie would come into existance, something interesting about a new race, over time as people of different ethnicalities start reproducing a new color will arise, and theres a good chance that in the next 1.000 years all humans may be the same color a greyish color possibly.

posted on Jun, 30 2005 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
Yes, after the apropriate amount of time a new specie would come into existance, something interesting about a new race, over time as people of different ethnicalities start reproducing a new color will arise, and theres a good chance that in the next 1.000 years all humans may be the same color a greyish color possibly.

Come on now, it's not like we have that many colors to choose from among humans now. Either we're lighter-skinned or darker-skinned. Assuming that we may one day be grey is like assuming that we could one day be green, it's just not likely among any kind of humanoid species.

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 04:41 PM
link   
Daniel 2:43

And whereas thou sawest iron mixed with miry clay, they shall mingle themselves with the seed of men: but they shall not cleave one to another, even as iron is not mixed with clay. KJV

Either its talking about nations or Races of human half breeds like Genesis 6.

top topics

join