It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FEMA Concentration Camps: Locations and Executive Orders

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:54 AM
link   
The new world order is just one step closer ,with the voting of the supreme court to take away your house ,and property rings a broken bell.

see this order

EXECUTIVE ORDER 11004 allows the Housing and Finance Authority to relocate
communities, build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be
abandoned, and establish new locations for populations

see other info here

www.apfn.org...

Mod Edit: please don't use ALL-CAPS when typing.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by kinglizard]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:02 AM
link   
Oh yea check out this site for other info on our bleak future

www.apfn.org...:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Much as I'm more than a teeny weeny bit convinced that various governments don't have our interests at heart....I'm finding it hard to make the leap from an executive order that appears to serve as clarification for something which was already in place , to it equating the onset of FEMA concentration camps.

(called eminent domain, yes?)

That's not to say such an order won't be abused.

It just doesn't automatically imply FEMA concentration camps.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:06 AM
link   
These Executive Orders have been on record for
nearly 30 years and could be enacted by the stroke of a Presidential
pen. But the pres didn't use his pen he used the supreme court to allow city government
to build new housing with public funds, designate areas to be
abandoned, and establish new locations for populations . WHY pass this law ,like i said one step closer

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Hmmm you do realize that FEMA is supposed to be able to do things like this in the event of a total disaster? That is the problem, FEMA is supposed to plan for this type of stuff and has to have guidelines and policies written to do just that. If a quake hit and leveled the SF Bay Area, we would expect them to be ready and impliment evacuations, build housing and the like to help save us.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:26 AM
link   
I do understand that in the event of a disaster FEMA would exercise these orders , but Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution
and the Bill of Rights is crazy.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by timoothy
I do understand that in the event of a disaster FEMA would exercise these orders , but Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution

DO yourself a small favor, check out your state laws and you will find that they can do the same within the confines of the state. Remember that the BOR and the Constitution is not a sucide pact by any means.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:10 AM
link   
FEMA's enormous powers can be triggered easily. In any form of domestic or foreign problem, perceived and not always actual, emergency powers can be enacted.. Martial law can be declared during time of increased tension overseas, economic problems within the United States, such as a depression, civil unrest, such as demonstrations or scenes like the Los Angeles riots, and in a drug crisis, which increase the power to suspend the rights guaranteed under the Constitution and to seize property of those individuals who participate in a public protest or demonstration. Under emergency plans already in existence, the power exists to suspend the Constitution and turn over the reigns of government to FEMA and appointing military commanders to run state and local governments. FEMA then would have the right to order the detention of anyone whom there is reasonable ground to believe...will engage in, or probably conspire with others to engage in acts of espionage or sabotage. The plan also authorized the establishment of concentration camps for detaining the accused, but no trial.
It was James Madison's worst nightmare that a righteous faction would someday be strong enough to sweep away the Constitutional restraints designed by the framers to prevent the tyranny of centralized power, excessive privilege, an arbitrary governmental authority over the individual person.
Oh and by the way the state has no power to take away your right's. They have the ability to enact the state of emergency which in turn could bring in FEMA.

FEMA will be the head of the NWO like it or not.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
We have the same, actually more indepth, information right here on ATS: www.abovetopsecret.com...

That is actually what got me interested enough to check out the discussion board, and after realizing the potential power of all the people here on ATS, as far as getting to the "bottom" of things, I decided to join and become a part of this big "team".

But yeah, their power really does frighten me. Especially the one "EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision. "

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
When I was a kid, I lived in a nice neighborhood. Most of us were from lower middle incomes. The homes were young and nice. The yards were all maintained. All us kids could ride our bikes without any dangers.

Well, my family's luck took a turn for the worse we and had to move. Luckily I was older and almost done with school.

My old neighborhood was near the airport. They were always expanding. I heard a rumor that the airport wanted our old neighborhood. I thought it would never happen. A year or so later I was in town and wanted to relive some nostalgia. I wanted to ride be the houses where I spent countless hours playing with friends. It was gone....all gone. The city decided it was a great idea to change the flight plans to allow bigger planes to fly VERY low over the houses to land. The residents complained, the city recommended they move. The airport wanted to push further. The city told the residents that they HAD to move. If that was a problem, the city would buy them for a fixed price. They are all gone. It gave me some bad dreams to know I cant show my kids where I grew up. It gives me nightmares to know that it can happen.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by shadow watcher]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by JBurns
EXECUTIVE ORDER 11000 allows the government to mobilize civilians into work brigades under government supervision.

Oh no!! What a terrible thing!! [/sarcasm]

Sounds like something the government might do, say, in a time of great unemployment. Actually, they've already done it . It was called the Civilan Conservation Corps.

And here's the relevant language to E.O. 11000.
Sounds like they're planning to pay wages and everything.

(1) Manpower management. Recruitment, selection and referral, training, employment stabilization (including appeals procedures), proper utilization, and determination of the skill categories critical to meeting the labor requirements of defense and essential civilian activities.

2) Priorities. Procedures for translating survival and production urgencies into manpower priorities to be used as guides for allocating available workers.

(3) National guidance. Technical guidance to States for the utilization of the nationwide system of public employment offices and other appropriate agencies for screening, recruiting, and referring workers, and for other appropriate activities to meet mobilization and civil defense needs in each community.

(4) Improving mobilization base. Programs for more effective utilization of limited manpower resources, and in cooperation with other appropriate agencies, programs for recruitment, training, allocation, and utilization of persons possessing specialized competence or aptitude in acquiring such competence.

(b) Wage and salary stabilization. Develop plans and procedures for wage and salary stabilization and for the national and field organization necessary for the administration of such a program in an emergency, including investigation, compliance and appeals procedures; statistical studies of wages, salaries and prices for policy decisions and to assist operating stabilization agencies to carry out their functions.
(c) Worker incentives and protection. Develop plans and procedures for wage and salary compensation and death and disability compensation for authorized civil defense workers and, as appropriate, measures for unemployment payments, re-employment rights, and occupational safety, and other protection and incentives for the civilian labor force during an emergency.

Edit Oops, forgot the [/sarcasm] tag

[edit on 6/25/2005 by eaglewingz]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:54 PM
link   
Woah, I think we need to install a set of [sarcasm] and [/sarcasm] tags.....

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:04 PM
link   
I find it odd that the most densely populated state in the US, New Jersey, has only one location on the list. And they say that its just to ship people out of. That doesn't make much sense to me, but who knows.

I've also recently read of a World War II internment camp in Gloucester City, NJ. It's only a few miles from me and I've never heard of it before. I haven't been able to find any additional information on the net about this site. If anyone can point me in the right direction or knows of a link with information, please let me know. A U2U would be preferable. Thanks!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:56 AM
link   
NJ only has one to ship people out of because it would be cruel and inhumane to keep people there.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by timoothy
... but Executive Orders associated with FEMA that would suspend the Constitution
and the Bill of Rights is crazy.

This is just one of the weapons that the globalists are using against us, disbelief. They seek to have us labeled as conspiracynuts, right wing nuts etc. That way most people will not believe us when we talk about the plans to install a world government under the UN. I talk to a lot of people and usually get nothing for my trouble but a blank look.

However, I know it is true. When I lived in Portland, OR, I used to see the black helicopters all the time. Many times it seemed like they were watching me, just hovering endlessly in whisper mode. I have seen the boxcars that allegedly contain shackles for the prisoners.

usacamps.blogspot.com...

You say that FEMA suspending the Bill of Rights and the Constitution is crazy. You must be very trusting of your government. Do you believe that Oswald was the lone assassin? How about Waco and Ruby Ridge. How about the TWA 400 shoot down. Jack Cashill has an excellent book proving that the government covered this up.

How about this for being crazy? We invade Iraq because we are concerned about our national security, while we refuse to close our borders to the illegal immigrants (which I am sure include some will be terrorists)?

You want to know why we refuse to stop the illegal immigration? Because the globalists are attempting to bring this country down to third world status. And that is what is happening. All of these illegals who take such jobs that Americans will not do, such as construction and computer jobs are driving down wages and will result in the elimination of the middle class and a greater disparity between the rich and poor. Soon the globalists will cause a global financial collapse. This will be the excuse for martial law. Or perhaps it will be another terrorist attack that starts the financial collapse.

When it happens, I will be ready. I am off to the wilds, locked and loaded. No matter how good they are, their satellites cannot cover every inch of the globe. When the UN troops enter our cities, they cannot possibly cover all the exit holes.

It is true that they can make it more difficult, they can make gas so expensive that few people will be able to drive out, which I believe is part of the plan. They can even fry the electronics in modern vehicles loaded down with computers, thus stopping them. I plan on being gone before that. Listening to the voice of Yahweh will tell me when it is time to go.

One other thing. Do not forget that government agents infiltrate sites like this to determine who their enemies are, those that will be arrested in the first sweeps of red and blue lists.

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Seems to me the Exec Order is concerned about pre- passage - relocation problems for US Disaster weather Natural or Terrorist related.

If an area becomes unihabitable you can be ordered to move without appeal?

Dallas

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 11:54 AM
link   
I believe that order is now bypassed by city government .They can take your house to build anything they seem that the city needs .It was just voted on by the supreme court this week by a vote 5 to 4 .

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Conspiracynut....can you show any incidence where a terrorist attack on US soil was carried out by someone who entered the country illegally?

Sure, that example of "distinct lack of evidence" doesn't necessarily mean it won't happen...but using that same train of thought, this bill being passed must also mean that it's not necessarily going to be acted upon.

Again, I keep thinking of "eminent domain".

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 02:23 PM
link   
check out this link:

www.cis.org...

However, my point was that government is talking from both sides of its mouth (as usual). I think part of the real reason for getting our military involved in Iraq is to get our men worn out and out of the country. While many reports of UN military forces in this country are exagerated, like other NWO rumors, they are here. For example the Luftwaffe has Holloman AFB in New Mexico, and don't forget we gave the Chineese Long Beach Naval Station.

[edit on 26-6-2005 by conspiracynut84]

posted on Jul, 21 2005 @ 06:33 AM
link   

top topics

<<   2 >>

join