It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are Russias secret weapons???

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Do you guys know that when england went to play in russia, recently for there football match, the following happened.

The english footballers were not allowed to look at flashes from photographers. I wonder why that was.

posted on Feb, 9 2009 @ 01:07 PM
link   

posted on Mar, 13 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
i love how everyone in these threads boasts about us russian tech and whos better but when it comes down to it no one will ever know because the us will never engage russia for fear of nuclear retaliation not in our lifetime or the next russia curently is the most nuclear country int he world with more then 52 thousand nuclear weapons they might be kida cold war still with their tech but russia is a formidable apponent with very good military equipment just look at how they absaloutly crushed georgia in like 5 days that was a spanking and georgia had american weapons provided buy the unitedstates bushh administration when it comes down to brass tax even if the us was to engage russia they would have northkorea india china and iran right on their heels helping defend the mother land against the west now thats a formidable war machine

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 06:32 AM
link   
reply to post by GrOuNd_ZeRo

The Aurora Project? Wasnt that Japenese?

posted on Mar, 19 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by andy1033
Do you guys know that when england went to play in russia, recently for there football match, the following happened.

The english footballers were not allowed to look at flashes from photographers. I wonder why that was.

Looking straight into a flash won't help your eyesight, especially in a night game. Is there something mysterious about that?

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
I doubt if the Russians have anything new. When they invaded Georgia in 2008 I couldn't help but notice what junk their armored vehicles are and how poor their maintenance is. Russians make junk.
Had the Georgians had a battalion of American Avenger ADA Systems and a Company of M1A1 Tanks, they could have driven the russians back to Moscow.
Also too, if you check You Tube you will see a post showing how Russian troops were pissed that Georgians had better barracks and living conditions.

posted on Mar, 23 2010 @ 08:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flidais
I doubt if the Russians have anything new. When they invaded Georgia in 2008 I couldn't help but notice what junk their armored vehicles are and how poor their maintenance is. Russians make junk.
Had the Georgians had a battalion of American Avenger ADA Systems and a Company of M1A1 Tanks, they could have driven the russians back to Moscow.
Also too, if you check You Tube you will see a post showing how Russian troops were pissed that Georgians had better barracks and living conditions.

With all due respect to the Georgians, they aren't a military threat to anyone. So it would be folly for the Russians to use their very latest tech because it would allow the likes of the Americans, British, Chinese to know what their best tech is. Then they would have time to either plan a way to counter it or develop their own version of the technology. Use only what you need to get the job done. It allows your 'enemies' & rivals to know nothing, so that if the time ever came & you were forced into a military conflict with them. Then you have secrets still left up your sleeve.

I personally wouldn't be too worried about the 'elite' Russian tech simply. I'd be far more worried about the nasty crap that they have lying around from the Cold War.

posted on Mar, 24 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
not sure how secret it is but a scaler type radio wave weapon has been mentioned more than a few times tesla tech. nasty very nasty. may of been resposable for the columbia shuttle disaster? Heard of the woodpecker signal?look up tom beadon's website for info on these weapons.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by russiankid
if anybody knows about any secret weapons from russia then just post em here
i just wanna know if they have weapons like the planes in area 51 and stuff so plzz if u find anything then just post it here

1) Alcohol

2) Muslim "extremists"

3) Convincing people there is no God till so many believe it their governments collapse from the massive surge in crime.

posted on Mar, 25 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by intrinsic

yep norway and such are really collapsing due all the crime

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join