It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are Russias secret weapons???

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:44 PM
link   
uh huh... anybody know about any cool new ground units???
or does anybody think that Russia will have any new ground weapons any time soon???

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 06:57 PM
link   
It is my belief that Russia, though not the force projection monster that America is, has a much better Defensive Technologies. For one, they have all of the collective works of TESLA, the mad scientist that possibly found a way to create a forcefield around cities.

I think they also have SCALAR weapons, another idea of TESLA.

Basically, everything Tesla came up with , the Russians should be working on 4th or 5th Generation Models.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   
so u think that there will be a prodotype in 2006 huh... do u think that it will be ready for battle in 2007??? or is russia not in the situation to rush construction??

and what are SCALAR weapons
wasnt the TESLA thing some kind of electric weapon??? some1 said that it wasnt a force field

[edit on 27-6-2005 by russiankid]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Putin. That's Russias secret weapon !!

Dallas

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:53 PM
link   
putin? putin? putin is just a prez... and i believe that he will be a prez forever cuz the rules in russia arent very stable

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Tesla is one of the greatest scientist of all time..."dubbed the madd russia scientist" discovered through magneticism and magnetic fields how to create Devestating Weapons of War and Weather Controll, yet a lot of his work was never reported and seized by the government after his death.

He claims in one of his journals, that it was possible that one of his inventions caused the Explosion in Tunguska, Siberia. He was working on a Death Beam... a weapon that could END wars.

He also was working on SCALAR technology. This technology, of magnetic fields has been used by the USA to create the EarthQuake/Weather Control weapon HAARP in Alaska. There are many more uses for Scalar weapons than just earthquakes and weather...a lot is unknown.

He also had designed a magnetic field to cover an entire city... to keep bombs from destroying it.

You should read up on him. just click on the links below... You asked what the Russians were hiding. Now You just found it. SCALAR WARFARE!

His weapons were the weapons that Einstein was talking about when he said,"I know not what weapons will be used in WW3...but the 4th World War will have to be fought with sticks and stones." I paraphased a little bit.

www.freedomdomain.com...

www.freedomdomain.com...

www.prahlad.org...

www.sonoran-sunsets.com...

www.fulldisklosure.org...

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
omg... u konw what im doing right now??? im crying... why did the Russian gov use his ideas b4??? why?!?! dude im seriously crying
do u know what Russia could ove done???

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 07:32 AM
link   
tesla was serbian. not a russian. the only thing he demanded was that his weapons could be used by cristian orthodox communities, such as russia serbia,and greece.he did that because it was a promise to his father. his father was a priest in serbia

ps forgive me for my poor english i am jim from greece

[edit on 7-1-2008 by lupus1453]

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Where2Hide2006

Yes this is the big one that gets bandied about on the web, especially by Tom Bearden et. al. According to Bearden Russia could destroy anything in the US from a great distance with scalar wave weaponry and we'd never know it. The only thing stopping them is that one of our allies (probably Israel) also has the technology. Supposedly Russia, China and Brazil are way ahead of us. We lag due to arrogance and entrenched academics who don't believe....

www.prahlad.org...

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
if we knew they wouldnt be a secret now would they

not a one liner

im sorry i had to

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Hey WherToHide2006,
You are pretty informed, but not quite...
HAARP has nothing to do with weather control, it is a missle defense system using EMP and EGP to stimulate charged particles in the ionsphere and magnetosphere into plasma state....effectively making a "force field" along the earths magnetic field lines connecting the poles. However, it is not effective on anything other than ICBMs because it is created so high above the ground level, thus it wouldn't touch shorter range missles that do not go into an orbit during transit.
Regardless, as fas as I understand it is now obsolete because Russia has developed a new ICBM that does not have to go into orbit during it's transit and unless we can keep our new friends inline it is only a matter of time before the technology is in the hands of others. The HAARP system has worked in the past, most recently in Feb. 2003 when the US government had to activate it to intercept an ICBM incoming from North Korea bound for Los Angeles following the Columbia space shuttles' radar signature (trying to hide itself) Unfortunately, Columbia got caught in the incident and was destroyed and NASA and the US government came up with a lame excuse as to the reasoning behing the accident (foam and heat shield bs).
Most of all I am wary of the date of June 30, 2008. This will mark the 100th anniversary of Tesla's directed energy weapon test that missed the north pole and has become known as the Tuskgen (sp?) event. Lets hope that those with his knowledge, which I have researched to include at least four countries, haven't planned for a 100 year dedication event of his genius invention. We could all instantly be gone, not by tradition nukes but from magnetic and gravitaional radiation energies that come though the depths of the earth.

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:08 PM
link   
VODKA!

Me thinks it's

VODKA!!!

Be I Right?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by W4rl0rD
Russia's secret weapons?

Vodka!

I was going to say the exact same thing........you beat me to the post..

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Raideur
Doomsday devices burried in Siberia

You need to qualify that. The missiles that deliver the launch sequence are actually located not too far from Moscow. The actaul nuke delivery systems are indeed located in various spots in Asia. I recall some were in Khazakstan. So, the missiles launched from Moscow travel to Asia first to guarantee that communication happens. Then the actual nuclear launch takes place.

Gigantic silent subs that run on superconducting cattipillar drives
Scores of giant Zepplins filled with bombs in a clip despenser fashion

These two might are non-existent from what I know.

Orbiting nuclear missile launchers with 50's computer boards.

I don't have enough info on that, but this cannot be excluded. I only recently learned that the well-known Salyut space station (allegedly a civil craft) was in fact a military outpost complete with an anti-aircraft cannon, and they did successfully fire on practice targets.

Advance interceptors that use pilot brainwaves to maneuver.

False.

(P.S. No offense, but if you didn't get that joke, go watch some movies)

As we used to say back in Russia, in every joke there is a bit of truth, and your post fits squarely in that

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by andre18

Originally posted by W4rl0rD
Russia's secret weapons?

Vodka!

I was going to say the exact same thing........you beat me to the post..
Here's what U.S. sources admitt!!

1. www.fas.org...
2. www.astronautix.com...
3. www.dia.mil...
4. www.fas.org...
5. www.jamesoberg.com...
6. www.uscc.gov...
7. www.flug-revue.rotor.com...
8. catless.ncl.ac.uk...
9. www.oism.org...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 06:22 PM
link   
reply to post by russiankid

WE KNOW ,BUT IF WE TOLD YA THEN WE WOULD HAVE TO KILL YA!!

posted on Jan, 30 2008 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Russia has a new type of nuclear radiation enhanced weapon that uses explosive tritides in the compession explosives to create a super neutron bomb. They replace the conventional hydrogen in the explosive with tritium and when it compressed above the core it creates a huge release of neutrons and a 1 megaton blast.
Rummors are that russia has started a huge tritium manufacturing plant and is making over 100 kg. of tritium a year! Compared to the 6kg. a year the US. is currently producing.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The raptor combined with americas far superior awacs system will eat any upcoming fighter for lunch. its supremely bad ass.

posted on Feb, 16 2008 @ 10:29 PM
link   
a giant potato gun, me thinks
www.dur.ac.uk..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

source for spud mortars =http://www.dur.ac.uk/speleological.association/picturelist.html

probably their real secret weapons is just keeping us guessing. Also, their ability to sell stuff to anyone they like , and to hell with what the USA thinks.

posted on Feb, 17 2008 @ 03:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by wild1jim
Russia has a new type of nuclear radiation enhanced weapon that uses explosive tritides in the compession explosives to create a super neutron bomb. They replace the conventional hydrogen in the explosive with tritium and when it compressed above the core it creates a huge release of neutrons and a 1 megaton blast.
Rummors are that russia has started a huge tritium manufacturing plant and is making over 100 kg. of tritium a year! Compared to the 6kg. a year the US. is currently producing.

Thank God they have that super-neutron weapon.
That way everything dies.
OH WAIT.
IT ALSO HAD A ONE MEGATON BLAST.
EVERYTHING DIES ANYWAY.
Fail.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join