It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

LIFE is all that we are, and more.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:46 AM
link   
When are we all going to learn.

LIFE is all and NOTHING.
LIFE is HUMAN
LIFE is ALIEN
LIFE is the EARTH
LIFE is the MOON
LIFE is the GALAXY
LIFE is the UNIVEARSE
LIFE is the thing/s that are in between.

In all the years I have been here on our PARENT, (Earth), I have learned that unless all LIFE starts to live together, there will always be the DARK.

From aliens to humans, to LIFE that lives in the oecans, to LIFE that lives on the lands, to LIFE that lives in space, to LIFE that lives in DEATH, to LIFE that lives in places that we do not, and to LIFE thats lives in the place we don't understand yet, (or know).

ALL THINGS ARE ONE.

Some of you who read this may not understand, or say this is a load of rubbish. All I can say is,

1. Think for yourself
2. Step out of the BOX
3. We are more than we are lead to believe.
4. Do your homework and you we understand.
5. All life has a right think and say what they.we CHOOSE.

So untill the next moment, keep your eyes open and educte yourself on LIFE.

Remeber, this is what I think/believe. It may be wrong, but I have to learn for myself.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Well i think alot of members on ATS are already thinking outside the box by joining ATS !! We are thirsting for the truth, to know more about ourselves and place in the universe. So what is your story then? Were you abducted? Have you chatted to Ailens? Did you have a NDE ? I'm all ears, please do tell !!

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 04:21 AM
link   
I hve not had any alien abduction, as far as I am aware.
However, I have seen a ghost.
I have also seen a ufo that was a round shape, flying near a plane, passager plane.
I have seen the moon turn misty red and then dissappear.

Like I have said, as far as I am aware, I have not meet any aliens.

The reason I wrote the post, was to get others to look, not just at one topic, but many topics. The reason I say this is because, most of us humans only look at one or two topics, to try and understand us humans and where we came from. In what I understand, we have to look at all points of LIFE, becuase we are apart of LIFE.

So untill all beings, human and non-human undrstand this we will be nothing more that what we are today and yseterday.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:09 AM
link   
But isn't the purpose of ats exactly what you have just described? I'm not sure I entirely understand what you are trying to say.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:59 AM
link   
So you're saying that all life is somehow connected?

new topics

top topics

join