It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mentor

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I am realativly new to the forums but i was telling one of the members some of my experiences I've had and they told me that i should try to get someone to help me. I've had precognitive dreams, dreamwalking, OOBE and other things that have happened to me and continue to happen. If these things that are happening are because of my will then i want to be able to better focus them so that its not random or that i might somehow lose them. I want to learn so that if I can control what happening around me I can pass on that information to another as well in the persuit of knowlegde and enlightenment. As for anybody that doesn't believe in things like this, I please ask that you keep an open mind and that there is always an scientific explaination as well as a spiritual. Be it energy manipulation or molecule excitement there is a way for science to explain phenominom like this as well
If you are seriously interested in Mentoring me, contact me by U2U. I will give you a detailed description of what i've experienced.

thank you

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:26 AM
link   
I would like to be able to help you but at the moment I'm still doing my A-levels and to be honest you are probably more advanced than me anyways. If your looking for general information on OOBE than the thread by the river goddess called "OOBE.....its real" is very good.

Also there are two books by robert bruce; astral dynamics and mastering astral projection, which are brilliant, MAP trains you to be able to get out of your body and astral project. Does anyone else own books by robert bruce?

If your really serious though then you could always join a buddhist community.

Good Luck

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:37 AM
link   
Joey....Azathoth has been talking to me. He has 'other' natural abilities, MANY in fact. I have encouraged him to make this thread.......maybe he can find SOMEBODY out there, who has knowledge, who could help him to grow and be more in control.
I specifically told him to seek a Master.........I know there ARE such people who come to this site, maybe other members, maybe just a visitor.

Azathoth.......... you must ask to recieve. Ask and you SHALL recieve. I believe that in a literal sense.
I am very glad you made this thread!

When the studant is ready, the teacher will apear.

HEY MASTERS OUT THERE, talk to this person, what they have to say is truly amazing!

TRG

[edit on 25-6-2005 by theRiverGoddess]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Thanks theRiverGoddess. I've been trying to make sense of the strange things that happen to me for years. If they truely are what you think they are then I need to practice them to learn control. At the very least find out how to user them for the persuit of knowledge. Then i can at least help someone else out.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:39 AM
link   
i might like to guide you, if your talents are as strong as rivergoddess claims them to be.

in the end i can't "teach" you in a conventional way, because you got to teach yourself. the answers are always within yourself. also if i'd start to teach you'd follow my learning pattern and not follow your own path.

therefore i'm willing to share my wisdom if you have questions and give you hints to look in the right direction.

teaching someone to think for themselves and gain new insights is much more effective then learning to use your gifts from someone elses excample. less rewarding as well. and your gifts won't reach full potential that way either. when it is time to master something, that time will arrive when you're ready for it.

that's how i've been/being taught (after all you're never done learning) and that's how i teach others. IF i think they're worth my time and effort that is

[edit on 25-6-2005 by Enyalius]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   
I am grateful for you offering to guide me. I have been trying to figure out what has been happening for many years, and trying to find my place in the world. I hope eventually that the world will finally see, that we can only benefit from knowledge and that we don't follow in the ways of the ancient civilizations.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:18 PM
link   
you can find my msn address in my profile if you'd like to ask any questions

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:04 PM
link   
YEY Azathoth..........this is good news for you, I am pleased indeed.

I hope this works out very well for the both of you!

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   
after an evening of chatter i didn't see nor feel anything noteworthy. stories about dreams and messages from his subconcious and his guides. still he's more aware and perceptive then most people are.

after 2 small excercises i found out he's slumbering and needs to awaken. a lot of potential. his soul obvious isn't a young one and has experience with the use of energie. I've given some information which will help him into finding his own path. a path that will allow him to awaken and grow spiritually. during this path he'll learn the gifts, and use them, which are ment for him.

he has a strong connection with nature

he's in good hands with me

[edit on 26-6-2005 by Enyalius]

top topics

join