inner circle of the freemasons

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:54 AM
link   
...And still no one reads the given text.
The reason people say there is an "elite" inner circle is because the IS one.
I spent the time and effort to scan and post this work to PROVE this and other details of the secret heirachy of Freemasonry beyond a doubt.

Why am I privy to this great secret and not the vast hoards of Freemasons?
Because their cult believes that the stupid and undeserving must be kept in the dark for their own protection.

How well do you think most Freemasons take it when the wake up to the fact that they have been running around unwittingly doing the bidding of their masters?

Not well at all, normally you see them curled up in a corner somewhere mumbling to themselves in disbelief for several hours first.
Then they leave their job/home town etc...never to be seen again generally.

I've seeen it more than a half dozen times now in person.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:22 AM
link   
what is your proof beyond a doubt? how can you be so sure?

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The Freemasons are an evil conspiracy and out to take over the world. I'm in. How do I join again? And is the hat a requirement? Because I'm really not a fan of the hat. The no bill and a tassel just doesn't work for me.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by MrNECROS

I think Mr Necros here is right. The reason why there is this conpsiracy theory that there is a cabal within masonry is because of books out there, proporting to be written by 'high ranking' mason's that explicitly state it, and the one cited is apparently one such book.

That's the data that should be addressed here. However, it would be more readily addressed if you pointed out the most explicit pages on the matter here.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

How well do you think most Freemasons take it when the wake up to the fact that they have been running around unwittingly doing the bidding of their masters?

WHY MUST YOU KEEP LYING ABOUT FREEMASONRY!?!? NOBODY does ANYONE'S bidding in Freemasonry! I do MY OWN bidding, nobody else's! What the hell kind of "bidding" do you think there is to be done, anyways?!? Organizing fundraisers?? Give it a rest.

Not well at all, normally you see them curled up in a corner somewhere mumbling to themselves in disbelief for several hours first.

YOU ARE SUCH A LIAR! I've been a mason for YEARS and have never seen such a thing. Yet you have NEVER been a mason, and probably never KNOWN an actual mason, yet you've seen this half a dozen times!?!? You're so full of it that you're starting to believe your own lies.

This is one of your more absurd claims. It's almost as silly as your claim that Freemasons blew up your toilet, stole your mail, rummaged through your trash and fed your dog laxatives. But I think that your craziest claim of all is that Freemasons kidnapped you, drugged you and forced you to watch masonic rituals... all because you wouldn't join.

Damn you're annoying :bnghd:

[edit on 27-6-2005 by sebatwerk]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 03:30 PM
link   
I see the fantasist MrNecros is back amongst us again. What a pleasure.

I spent the time and effort to scan and post this work to PROVE this and other details of the secret heirachy of Freemasonry beyond a doubt.

And the reason you get constantly contradicted on this assertion is because it, like virtually all of your opinions regarding freemasonry, is a huge great steaming pile of nonsense.

You are quite simply making it all up as you go along.

That's not an exploding privy is it?

Because their cult believes that the stupid and undeserving must be kept in the dark for their own protection.

Er... actually... no. You've really not been paying attention have you. Freemasonry is a system of morality, not a mushroom garden. There are many notable differences between the two, but I think the most relevant here is that freemasonry takes individuals from the darkness into the light of self-understanding. Non-freemasons are welcome to join and follow the same path.

Gosh... I don't know. Would that be the 7 foot masters with the scaly skin and halitosis?

Not well at all, normally you see them curled up in a corner somewhere mumbling to themselves...
Ah... you're getting mixed up with the Worshipful Master, deperately trying to convince himself he does know the back end of the first degree ritual, despite the fact that he couldn't remember any of it in the car on the way over.

What does 'generally' mean? They've either disappeared off the face of the earth or they haven't. Sounds a bit like the 4400 if you ask me.

What - you've actually seeeeeen people disappear? Wow. Like - right in front of you?

Sheeesh - those masons... what'cha gonna do???

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trinityman
I see the fantasist MrNecros is back amongst us again. What a pleasure.

And the reason you get constantly contradicted on this assertion is because it, like virtually all of your opinions regarding freemasonry, is a huge great steaming pile of nonsense.

You are quite simply making it all up as you go along.

That's not an exploding privy is it?

Er... actually... no. You've really not been paying attention have you. Freemasonry is a system of morality, not a mushroom garden. There are many notable differences between the two, but I think the most relevant here is that freemasonry takes individuals from the darkness into the light of self-understanding. Non-freemasons are welcome to join and follow the same path.

Gosh... I don't know. Would that be the 7 foot masters with the scaly skin and halitosis?

Not well at all, normally you see them curled up in a corner somewhere mumbling to themselves...
Ah... you're getting mixed up with the Worshipful Master, deperately trying to convince himself he does know the back end of the first degree ritual, despite the fact that he couldn't remember any of it in the car on the way over.

What does 'generally' mean? They've either disappeared off the face of the earth or they haven't. Sounds a bit like the 4400 if you ask me.

What - you've actually seeeeeen people disappear? Wow. Like - right in front of you?

Sheeesh - those masons... what'cha gonna do???

i absolutly agree with you...koodos to you...i dont know anyone who could have said it better.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Well I think I'll give it a read, it couldn't hurt. ML said it was pertaining only to the Northern Jurisdiction though correct? I thought there was only one Scottish Rite.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Well I think I'll give it a read, it couldn't hurt. ML said it was pertaining only to the Northern Jurisdiction though correct? I thought there was only one Scottish Rite.

There are several "Scottish Rite" Jurisdictions. Two in the U.S.A. alone...and EACH a sovereign body.

The book that Necros posted was a "Monitor" (a "Masonic" word for a book of non-secret portions of the degrees) from the late 1800's/early 1900's.

The actual TEXT of the portions of the degree lectures isn't in effect any more because the Northern Masonic Jurisdiction of the Scottish Rite changes it's rituals every time the wind changes for some reason. The basic teachings of the degrees are still in effect, though. ...and there's NOTHING nefarious or "esoteric" in them.

This book (that for some silly-assed reason Necros thinks she has the ONLY extant copy of) was available to ANYONE (Mason or not) for many years and is still being reprinted and available in used form as well. Heck, after the compiler (McClenachan) died, his WIFE (certainly not a Mason) held the copyright and had it reprinted for several years.

But...shhhhhhh!!!! Don't tell Necros this. He thinks he's found a REAL treasure that no one else has. He OBVIOUSLY hasn't ever looked at ebay or "Advanced Book Exchange" or "Kessinger Publishing"

(It IS a good book though) I have three copies. I gave over $100 for my first copy and got "lucky" on the second two.

[edit on 27-6-2005 by senrak]

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Outstanding! Please let us know if there's any indication of an organization of double-secret uberMasons intent on....something..(World domination, mind control, cattle mutilation ...whatever). I haven't seen enough to warrant reading anything that extensive. If Mr Necros would care to point out specifically the passage(s) he deems worthy of attention, that would be great.

If you have any specifics you'd like to share, Id be willing to listen. But "I've seen stuff" and "I've experienced things" really doesn't cover it. Nor does a cut-and-paste link job from the pseudoChristian fringe sites.

I'm not saying that someone couldn't have had a very bad experience somewhere, but I don't believe those experiences (whaver they may have been) were a result of anything that could be tied to Masonic teachings. Hey, maybe there's a rogue lodge
out there somewhere doing nefarious stuff. Ironically, if that were in fact the case, my guess (not speaking for anyone else, just my opinion) is that the Masons posting here would probably be your staunchest allies to get to the bottom of it. Seems like they'd be interested in assisting with purging anything ugly done in the name of Masonry.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 08:01 PM
link   
Is it me, or is the real conspiracy how much lies and gobbldygook the conspiracy theorists have made with Freemasons? It's hillarious how a group of moralistic men getting together to visit and do moralaity workshops get tossed into crazy new world order conspiracies.

Ok, so maybe a few Freemasons did some bad things in the early 1800's(the impetus for the anti Masonic party), maybe Jack the Ripper was a mason...maybe some Masons have conspired to do bad things, and maybe theres some left path esoteric and arcane aspects of Masonry. But so what. The same exact thing could be said about Catholcism, actually to a much larger degree.

I saw a thread on here bashing the Mason's spinoff branch the Shriners. Im sure a lot of children alive today because of the Shriners would really like to hear those sort of lies.

If you went by films like From Hell, rumors, inuendo, and secrecy and the involvement with early America, sure ya might get a sense of something
nefarious. But if you do your research, talk to Masons, and use your noodle youd realize that there really isnt much to get excited over.

This site's motto is Deny Ignorance. Yet how many people still spout the blind 'Freemasons are devil worshippin global conspiraists!' garbage? Again, it's like the Zionists. Sure, theres been some pretty corrupt and evil Jewish people of power and wealth, but you cannot condemn every facet of something because of it.

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by 8bitagent
I saw a thread on here bashing the Mason's spinoff branch the Shriners. Im sure a lot of children alive today because of the Shriners would really like to hear those sort of lies.

THE GUY WHO STARTED THAT THREAD HAD BEEN TAKEN TO AND TREATED BY A SHRINERS HOSPITAL WHEN HE WAS YOUNGER!!! Can you believe the NERVE of that guy?!? Shriners treat his clubbed foot FOR FREE, and he has the nerve to bash them on a public forum! Makes me sick...

posted on Jun, 27 2005 @ 10:09 PM
link   
i was treated for 3rd degree burns as a child in the shriners burn hospital in galveston tx. it was a large part of why i became a mason. what a great, inspirational, and loving group of men. talk about charity....i saw kids there who were burnt 98 percent of their bodies and were still being treated for their burns with surgeries and whatnot after 10 and 15 years. Its amazing.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by yeahright
Outstanding! Please let us know if there's any indication of an organization of double-secret uberMasons intent on....something..(World domination, mind control, cattle mutilation ...whatever). I haven't seen enough to warrant reading anything that extensive. If Mr Necros would care to point out specifically the passage(s) he deems worthy of attention, that would be great.

In the past I've gone to great lengths to encourage our forum readers to read this particular book for themselves. Contrary to Necros' claims, the book is not, nor has it ever been, secret. Nor has it ever been particularly important in the Fraternity. Copies can be ordered from Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Kessinger, etc., etc. I bought 2 copies from E-Bay a while back for 10 bucks, and donated one to the library at my Scottish Rite Temple. You may also find copies of it in large public libraries.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Masonic Light- I'm sure you're right and until I see compelling evidence to the contrary, will continue to believe that. I'd appreciate Mr Necros providing the relevant citations that relate to his theory. I'm not inclined to read 6oo+ pages to dig for something I don't believe exists. Any writing is subject to interpretation (Bible anyone?) and can have its meaning twisted out of context. Maybe if we could see what specifically is at issue, someone with the knowledge could explain it. The more I read of these postings, the more I think it's a couple of kids in a basement ("Hey Billy, let's stir up the Masons!")

Anyway, until I see something compelling and plausible, I'm done with this topic. The only reason I got involved was because I've known too many Masons to ever think Masonry is bad. And I think devoting time and effort in "proving" otherwise only serves to focus attention away from more appropriate targets. But I understand. You're in a club. It gets attacked with pernicious lies and misinformation. You have to defend it. Pity.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Unfortnatley for you, I am a firm believer of this freemason stuff. Maybe your to insignificant to know about it. What are you, a lower memeber? Most likely. I don't want to burst your bubble friend, but, the simple fact is that if every freemason knew about the things that they are involved in, well then, the information would leek out and be avaliable to us small folks. It's like saying that if you know everything that happens in the freemason organization, well them American citizen's (and Canadian) know everything that is going on behind the curtain, the simple fact is that no one does. So you see, you have to think logically in these matters, and a more calculating and less arrogant opinion. But who am I to judge, when I'm apart of something I'll believe in it to the fulliest of my conviction, as you are doing.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by paige1206
So you see, you have to think logically in these matters...

So true...

How many masons do you think make it to the super dooper top secret uber-level where all these things happen?

Presumably they are specially chosen for this by the super dooper top secret uber-level members - what do you suppose are the criteria for membership?

And finally, what makes you think that the super dooper top secret uber-level of freemasons isn't just another cover for an even more top secret incredibly superino dooperino majorly-hidden and oh-so sneaky top secret level beyond it?

Which in turn is only a proving ground for the unbelievably totally top secret... etc etc

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by paige1206
Unfortnatley for you, I am a firm believer of this freemason stuff. Maybe your to insignificant to know about it. What are you, a lower memeber?

Actually several members on this forum are 32nd degree masons, two are even KCCH's (special honor awarded to 32nd degree masons). Besides, there's no such thing as "lower members". All members are equal within the fraternity. You can believe what you want, but it won't change the facts.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Sorry guys, but I uncovered the sooper duper supreme secret grand poobah council with an exclusive photo of them plotting against humanity.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 02:25 PM
link   
Quick guys! Take your cianide pills! ew.. tastes salttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttt

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join