It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens or just fallen souls?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:03 PM
link   
Is all this Alien associations (Grey People, Reptians, Ghosts, etc..) just a brief discription of the many different energy forms from another plane of existence that manifest themselves into our shape or something closely resembling it?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Well, I personaly think that any species that exists outside of earth is just another species, and any that visit here are just aliens.
I dont believe in most of the species that are popularised.

There is another thread that I think would pertain to this, that is current, it is a thread called,

Are aliens just fallen angels?.

Peace

[edit on 6/25/2005 by iori_komei]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 07:04 AM
link   
The "aliens" are people just like we are people. All races of people are all alien to each other. The other races are not all the same except in our own minds. How much we know about their differences in nature from one race to another is a good indication of how much we know about any of them at all.

All races of people have a lifespan natural in length to their own race, usually hundreds of years, at the end of which their bodies die while their spirit continues, same as us. If you call a deceased person a ghost, then this is when the other races are ghosts too for a while, until they may have another life, same as us. That ghost part of us is right here through life tho. It's the part of us humans that most interacts with the other races, also by spirit. Humans are just not well aware of that part of ourselves yet, or what we are doing by spirit.

Angels are not the same kind of being as us people living and dying and living again on our worlds. They are direct emissaries of God, doing things directly for God, with abilities and capacity beyond what we people can do.

I know these things from my own experiences and teachings with them.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:10 AM
link   
Same thread different name.

Many many threads.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
aliens ARE fallen angels. azazel, nephilim, demons, giants, jinns, genies. demons are dead giants.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Please use the thread linked by iori above, as it is still current. Or, try this search I performed for you using the words "aliens" and "soul." A number of those threads might be relevant as well.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join