It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prophet Yahweh's Future of Earth

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I remember logging into ATS awhile ago after about a month of no-activity due to just seeing the same old "George Bush is a Reptilian" crap everyday. To my surprise, under the "What's New @ ATS" section I see some African American man dressed in all white standing on what appeared to be a magic carpet. After a short laugh, curiosity got the best of me and I decided to read the topic about the infamous UFO Summoner - Prophet Yahweh. I have to say after reading the entire contents of the topic, I was very pleased. I couldn't believe I had actually stumbled upon something so strange and out of the ordinary "George Bush Reptilian" posts, therefore I decided to show my girlfriend and her mother the May 29th, 2005 ABC News Affiliate Video of The Prophet Yahweh summoning a UFO on command. I think it puzzled all three of us due to the fact that it actually made it to a news station (although local, it was still "the news").

Almost a month later I sit here before you still amazed at what this man is accomplishing. I have seen every video, heard every radio show appearance, and I have read every single message that man types out on his Yahoo groups (pyufos & pystudents). At this point, I have no concern whatsoever regarding the credibility of this man's story. I could care less if it's real or not simply because it has opened my mind to seeing things in a completely different religious perspective. I went to a Catholic school all my life and was baptized and confirmed Catholic as well. However, I have always felt hesitant about attending church. I am now almost 19 years old and I have not attended mass for about six years. I also could care less what Prophet Yahweh is saying about each religion or faith people believe in. I have just sat back and listened carefully, but now I think it's time for me to stand up and point out a few things some of you possibly do not know about him. I wrote a list of claims he has constantly made which I have noted from his radio appearances (it’s where he seems to spill the most beans) and I put them in a semi-chronological order / biographical format.

- A man by the name of Ramone Watkins was ordered by a re-occurring voice in his head calling itself Yahweh to take upon a roll of saving humanity from the Lucifer-Ian forces which apparently have a state of death over planet Earth. This is due to Lucifer-Ian forces infiltrating humanity since the beginning of time and developing false stories and false scriptures to guide humanity away from eternal life in the kingdom of Yahweh (heaven).

- For years Ramone Watkins walked this Earth ignoring the voice until one day he finally gave in after hearing the voice proclaim that no souls, including his family and loved one's, would reside in the kingdom of Yahweh (heaven) after they have departed. Watkins, who at the time was in pursuit of a computer-science degree, accepted the role and latter appeared in a court of law to officially change his name. From that day on he was officially known as Prophet Yahweh meaning (Prophet OF Yahweh).

- Prophet Yahweh has been preparing for over a quarter of a century, awaiting the day Yahweh would further his role as a Prophet to expose the truth world-wide through the phenomena of U.F.O.'s. In one radio show interview, Prophet Yahweh explains how his grandfather was a mason, and when Prophet was little, taught him many secrets about the church. On many occasions Prophet also explains how life was like back in the day, "I was raised busted, disgusted, but I could be trusted." Also, as described from his Yahoo bulletins, Prophet Yahweh got caught up in drugs during the 60's and latter embraced the homosexual lifestyle. However, today, he is once again a heterosexual and happily married to "an African queen".

- Prophet Yahweh does not claim to have any form of power, but rather a relationship with the extra-terrestrial beings he refers to as "The Angels of Yahweh". Prophet Yahweh does not claim to be their leader. On countless occasions he has stated he is merely a pawn to Yahweh and The Angels of Yahweh. He says the most important reason they are here is because the Earth is currently locked in a complete state of death due to the Lucifer-Ian forces at work. Through the centuries they have infiltrated every religion guiding humanity down a continuous path of no return. They have managed to replace words in ancient scriptures enabling us to lose all affect of our prayers and in turn we are actually worshiping Lucifer! Also, Jesus Christ was not our Messiah's name, (I didn't take notes during this part but I Google'd it and found a page explaining the exact same thing PY was speaking about - Romans, hesus, christos, etc, here's the link.) Prophet Yahweh then went into detail about how our Messiah did in fact come but his name was Emanuel. His purpose was to re-instate the true religion of Yahweh - the religion which Adam, Moses, Abraham and the rest of the holy blood line followed. Supposedly, nearly everything written about the Messiah is wrong. According to Prophet Yahweh's research, the entire New Testament is a fraud including the gospels Matthew, Mark, Luke, and John and the only sacred scriptures are the Wide Document Hebrew Version Old Testament (I'm not sure if he used the term wide? I couldn't really make out what he was saying) But basically, humanity has been lead down a path of no return and our only salvation is through the intervention of our creator, Yahweh.

- According to the voice of Yahweh heard by The Prophet, Earth is the only inhabited planet in the universe which is opposed to truth and everything Yahweh represents. Apparently, our creator Yahweh has a federation of planets where all worship Yahweh. Also, each planet has the same morality and life-style and they all live in perfect harmony.

- Prophet Yahweh explains how Yahweh and his Angels are not spiritual beings but rather super-human beings that live on an extremely advanced planet. So what is this planet like? Well it is inhabited by countless races of every color and form. However, after hearing Prophet Yahweh's description, I researched and found that Yahweh's Angels fit the exact resemblance of the so-called humanoid "Nordics" seen in many abductions. Who are the Grey's you ask? Well according to Prophet Yahweh they are actually robotic beings, biological otherwise who reside on Yahweh's planet. The inhabitants of Yahweh’s planet utilize robots in every aspect of life. For instances, you could merely think of something and the robots will already be doing what you asked for in your mind. (Is it just me or does this sound like a little telepathico communicationo lol?) However, the main reason robots are needed is because of the huge population rate on the planet due to the fact it is where one goes when one dies. Also, the "Yahweh Military" as Prophet Yahweh calls it, uses robots to their full extent for purposes such as psychological warfare which they even plan to use against Earth.

- Prophet Yahweh's largest claim is that a SPACESHIP, not a U.F.O., will appear over Las Vegas, Nevada ON HIS SIGNAL before July 15th 2005. Prophet Yahweh has been asked many times "what if the spaceship does not appear?" and every time he replies - then I must be a false prophet and I will never show my face again. However, what most people are concerned with is what if his words are true and a spaceship does appear over Las Vegas, Nevada for a day and a half? What will happen?

- The Prophet says Yahweh's Angel's have been slowly making their presence known to Earth and have even abducted people, took them back to Yahweh's planet and shown them the way's of Yahweh. (Can anyone find more info on this? I know I have read loads of abduction reports about Nordics being friendly and they have Grey's on the ships which they order around (because the Greys are robots) and sometimes even journey to other worlds.) The Prophet also says that Yahweh, our creator, has sent a delegation of ships stationed all over the Earth (outside the Earth's atmosphere). These ships are filled with countless types of smaller vessels which are released to catch people's attention and wake up our minds to their presence. The purpose of the SPACESHIP over Las Vegas, Nevada before July 15th, 2005 is just their next step in making their presence known world-wide. They are expecting everyone to see it and immediately know it is other-worldly. It will be something that is constantly talked and questioned about.

- According to Prophet Yahweh the first phase will begin shortly after. Phase one is referred to as "Public Descent" where Yahweh's delegation of ships will uncloak and sit over major populations - similar to the movie Independence Day. Phase Two will start officially around 2009 where Yahweh's Angels will land in front of the governments of the earth. They will exit their ships and go to a podium where they will begin addressing the entire world of who they are. The reason why this will happen around 2009 is because this is the amount of time it will take for the entire population of the world to come TO THEM. They are not going to invade! Although they could easily beam into our television networks, it is something they would never do because we must come to them. (Very interesting that we must come to them, because basically any form of them coming to us would be considered an invasion which meant they were hostile.)

- Shortly afterwards they will use their technology to puncture the Earth's crust and drill a hole all the way to the Earth's core. (This is mentioned in Revelation's Chapter 20)

- 20:9 They went up over the breadth of the earth, and surrounded the camp of the saints, and the beloved city. Fire came down out of heaven from God, and devoured them.

- 20:10 The devil who deceived them was thrown into the lake of fire and sulfur

- According to Prophet Yahweh, the "devil" which they will throw down the hole to the lake of fire is all the religious and government leaders who are preventing each person from having an eternal life. (N.W.O possibly?) Yahweh and his Angels will then re-instate the religion of Yahweh and make all other religions illegal and punishable by death. This is why Prophet Yahweh despises so many religions and religious leaders and I guess it is why he gets so hectic and jumpy when referring to them. It is because these leaders are preventing humanity from living in harmony and living an eternal life. Prophet Yahweh also explains how shortly after they descend, all of our technology will become obsolete since there's is so unbelievably superior to anything we have ever developed.

Alright, I just explained a lot of the details which most of us never hear from Prophet Yahweh BUT I HAVE SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST!

- Prophet Yahweh gave the most amazing story I have ever heard for what actually happened at Roswell in 1947. According to Prophet Yahweh, a U.F.O (small space vessel) crashed in the desert BY DESIGN. Apparently, the Roswell crash was deliberate because it is impossible for one of Yahweh's vessels to be destroyed. Also, they are just not capable of crashing. The reason why this crash was intentional was because Yahweh's angels could not make contact to the entire population of Earth due to the level of technology man had. However, after the crash, in two years came fiber optics, lasers, and integrated circuits. This was everything man needed in order to progress technologically at an exploding rate. Apparently the General who was in charge of cleaning up the debris took the vessel to major technology firms where they began reverse engineering. Since then, most of our advancements have come in the form of communication. (Internet, satellite transmissions, world-wide broadcasting) Prophet Yahweh said the military have known the Grey's were robotic beings for a long time. Ever since the vessel had crashed, the military tried talking and reasoning with them and saw they were too dumb to be the architects of the ship. They only possessed enough intelligence to do what they were told to.

That's all I have for now. Please do not bother arguing with ME over what I have just told you because I have only summarized what the Prophet Yahweh has been saying for the last month. I KNOW there is a lot more information about him and details I missed but I just decided to inform you all with information you might have not heard before this point. I personally think its some interesting stuff but we can only wait and see if this spaceship does appear...

[edit on 6/24/2005 by superslicksh0es]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:32 PM
link   
The thing with this man, and by the way he made-it on Coast to Coast the other night, is that even his video camera seems to zoom in on light-movement that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Really great post with a load of good concise info.

Good going.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas

The thing with this man, and by the way he made-it on Coast to Coast the other night, is that even his video camera seems to zoom in on light-movement that cannot be seen by the naked eye.

Dallas

Hey, you want to further this a bit more? I don't know where you're trying to go with it.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Awsome summery work SuperSlick.............

People can spend a month researching this guy and miss some of the key points you have hit on. He IS a very interesting person to say the least.
I am not sure what side of the fence I am on with all this....YET. Lets see what happens in Las Vegas before or ON July 15th.

Applause to YOU for your great work on this post!
Keep up the fine work!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Good job Super and you are right, he did say all those things.

If the spaceship shows up he comes through, if it does not (and I'm sorry I don't think it will) he made a mountain of money.

There are many things about this man that I don't beleive make him worthy to be a prophet of the most high, but only time will tell.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Simply suggesting to our crowd that he may have a vision of sorts as to where UFO craft will be in the sky at any given time without a rayvac sighting.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I am listening to the rense radio show right now with Prophet Yahweh and there is a ufologist on the show - Brad Steiger i think his name is. He just told a story of how he was in Peru not too long ago and a Shaman went out at night and summoned a UFO just like PY DOES!!! I'm serious, with every day the information just gets greater and greater. There is really something going on here!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Be wary still even if this is true. I know he's stating that they are doing it to show themselves to us through him , but it could be a trick to use him as a pawn to get us to be passive when they plan to do something bad to us.
We as humans aren't very trusting of ourselves but why out of all these planets in the massive universe did they pick us? Yeah we have life but its entirely possible that so do other planets. I'll just keep my eyes open

-Aza

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:36 PM
link   
That was pretty interesting....

But damn it people, I'm not gonna let anyone control my freaking life, not John Titor, not Prophet Yahweh, or the system control my life...I mean I do find it interesting and yes, it might be real, but damn....don't let it get to you...and not all religion are Evil, what, Buddism isn't evil...and Taoism, and whatever arent evil...

I say screw the future...cuz I do recall somewhere in the bible, that only god himself can fortell the future.....

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:45 PM
link   
I agree with the last post. Everyone be careful. If something does happen, don't get caught up in the excitement. Don't let your fascination of them or their technology get in the way of common sense. Unfortunately, everyone and everything has a motive. Regardless of what they or PY tells us, we must be careful.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Rense used to have a lot to say in Ufology circles but he too was hit by the unmentionable.
BTW: Nice art work, Betty Hill's star map of the EBE's they apparently were abducted by in I believe /64.

Dallas

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:53 PM
link   
I find PY's summoning ability impressive. Although I'm not sure he's done anything more than just launch remote control balloons, even if it was a hoax it was a pretty slick trick.

However, his religious mumbo-jumbo annoys me. I am writing this as a warning to the religious, NOT to promote my own religious beliefs. Heck, I'm a Gentile but I quote from a Jewish translation.

Anyway, the Bible warns against this kind of "signs-and-wonders" stuff.

Deuteronomy 13 (1917 JPS) (Devarim 13 for our Jewish friends)

13:1 All this word which I command you, that shall ye observe to do; thou shalt not add thereto, nor diminish from it.

13:2 If there arise in the midst of thee a prophet, or a dreamer of dreams--and he give thee a sign or a wonder,

13:3 and the sign or the wonder come to pass, whereof he spoke unto thee--saying: 'Let us go after other gods, which thou hast not known, and let us serve them';

13:4 thou shalt not hearken unto the words of that prophet, or unto that dreamer of dreams; for the Lord your God putteth you to proof, to know whether ye do love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul.

13:5 After the Lord your God shall ye walk, and Him shall ye fear, and His commandments shall ye keep, and unto His voice shall ye hearken, and Him shall ye serve, and unto Him shall ye cleave.

13:6 And that prophet, or that dreamer of dreams, shall be put to death; because he hath spoken perversion against the Lord your God, who brought you out of the land of Egypt, and redeemed thee out of the house of bondage, to draw thee aside out of the way which the Lord thy God commanded thee to walk in. So shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee.

Now, if a bunch of aliens aren't strange, foreign gods, that we have not known, I don't know what is. The God of Israel (Yahweh) is a spirit, not a humanoid alien. So from a Biblical perspective, this guy is a false prophet regardless of his summoning ability.

The God of Israel promised the Jews that even if they are taken to the stars, He will bring them back. I believe that even if Earth is invaded and we are taken to other star systems, God will keep his promise to the Jews. The Alien Empire will crumble, humanity will be freed, the Jews will return a fourth and final time to Israel, and all mankind will come to know our Spirit-Father.

That is why the greys wanted Hitler to kill all the Jews. They know that the Jews are priests of the God that will defeat them.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by superslicksh0es

- According to Prophet Yahweh, the "devil" which they will throw down the hole to the lake of fire is all the religious and government leaders who are preventing each person from having an eternal life. (N.W.O possibly?) Yahweh and his Angels will then re-instate the religion of Yahweh and make all other religions illegal and punishable by death. This is why Prophet Yahweh despises so many religions and religious leaders and I guess it is why he gets so hectic and jumpy when referring to them. It is because these leaders are preventing humanity from living in harmony and living an eternal life. Prophet Yahweh also explains how shortly after they descend, all of our technology will become obsolete since there's is so unbelievably superior to anything we have ever developed.

That's an awful lot of deaths purely for something that has been programmed into us largely involuntary from a young age. Let me get this straight, this guy is meant to take us to our true savior?

It's a bit too fire and brimstone for my liking.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by superslicksh0es
Also, the "Yahweh Military" as Prophet Yahweh calls it, uses robots to their full extent for purposes such as psychological warfare which they even plan to use against Earth.

Does this not confuse anyone else as regards to how this guy is trying to promote himself?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   
Perhap's you may look at my first post and answer what I feel is MORE than uncanny..

Dallas

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
To the poster; do you have any summaries of what this guy said of the Yahweh religion? I noticed you said he quoted that eventually, they come to reverse our ways and make it illegal to have any religions other than Yahweh's. I suppose on the surface, if this guy's Yahweh is the one true God, it would be a good thing, but what is it they think we ought to do or worship that make's everything else's (religion) so inferior? He claims that if we do not worship the Yahweh way, then it is going to be punishable by death. Any comments on this in your research of his story and quotes?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
If PY is for real, he has already sold out humanity to his false gods. He is in effect threatening the lives of everybody on Earth who believes in freedom. What religion is he promoting anyway. He's not Christian. He doesn't believe in J.C. or the N.T. He isn't Jewish. The Jews don't believe the Messiah has come yet, and they don't believe that the "Emmanuel" referred to in their Bible is about the Messiah. I don't think he's Muslim, because they call God Allah, not Yahweh. He isn't promoting any Eastern, Native, or Western ("Pagan") religions. So I just take it tha he is either inventing a new religion out of thin air to promote himself, or he is trying to make us worship aliens. Either way, I don't like it. He's either a fake or a traitor to his species.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:31 AM
link   
All I'm saying is prophets come and go all the time either he'll be the biggest thing to happen to Earth or he'll be yesterday's news come July 15th. Considering there's been a trillion people just like him with claims just as spectacular I am going to have to say he is most likely a very good conman. Dallas can you show me some media about this light source thing that can be picked up on cameras but not the naked eye?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:38 AM
link   
What a phricking joke. If you're going to believe science fiction, start with Star Trek

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join