It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hows the weather where you are?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2005 @ 10:15 PM
link   
82 and sunny today, breezy....nice !

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:04 AM
link   
this isnt exactlly related but it was neat. i wish i would have taken a picture. it was after dark and there was an awesome cloud formation just over our house. there was an opening in the clouds like a long disc. the way the moonlight showed through it made it look really cool, like a massive mothership ufo hovering over our home.

anyways now it was a nice day, mid 20s c... but now its thundering again.... probably more rain in store.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Raining yet again, started early morning, and its still going.

I just want summer.

Hopefully this doesnt bring back the flooding.

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
I'm sure its hotter than hell here, in pheonix, but I try to avoid leaving the house, unless I have a date. So I guess I'm never leaving

posted on Jul, 3 2005 @ 11:28 PM
link   
You guys get numbers like 112 in Pheonix right? Yeah, I'm thinking a yard full of shade trees if they would grow out there.

Record heat and record cold all in the same season, fun stuff.

Troy

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:30 AM
link   
The weather here sucks. Its not the heat itself. Its the freaking humidity. Sweaty butt and balls dont make a nice combo.

FLORIDA SUCKKKKSSS!!!

I do love it when it rains though.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 12:39 AM
link   
southern ontario here. hey manitoba SEND US THAT RAIN we desperately need it, it has been extreemly hot and muggy here thank god the temperatures are now down in the 30's (celceus). it has been almost unberable not normal quite this early, nor was the rainstorm in febuary. crops need the rain here badly, my parrents are east of toronto and have said that crops are in serious trouble out there. i am waiting to here about water rationing any time now, something i have only had to deal with once about 14 years or so ago.

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 07:24 AM
link   
High lake temperatures puzzle regional scientists

The warm water makes swimming more comfortable, but can create a toxic stew.

www.detnews.com...

--------------------------------------

we have a rather small lake in a nearby city that has this problem with it's algea, it's nasty stuff!! there's also a hundred or so geese that live there along with alot of other wildlife....there was a swan also, but that one bit the dust the last time the lake became poisonous....along with someone's pet dog, a few seagulls and well, lots of geese. for the great lakes to have already passed it's normal summer highs can't be good!

posted on Jul, 4 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Today is the Fourth of July and here in San Pablo CA (Bay Area) it's cold and windy. Actually, we've only had a few hot days all year. (80 to 90 degrees) There has been more rainfall this year, then in all the almost forty years I've lived here.

My son just got married June 4, up in the Humbolt County redwoods. Usually by June it's hot up there! (90 to 100 degrees) Needless to say, we all froze at the outdoor wedding!

My daughter and her family went camping up at Lake Tahoe last weekend. She said the temperature dropped down to 30 degrees at night! Hell, it's only been three weeks since it was snowing up there.

"Lucy you've got some splaining to do!"

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Today it was pretty nice, mid 20s (c). Just a few minutes ago it rained a bit though. We never seem to make it through the day without at least a little bit of rain.

Im gonna guess that the mix of cold then hot will produce some nice tornado type activity tommorow and the next day.

posted on Jul, 5 2005 @ 05:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Lizard
Really hot in Central Illinois. No rain and our corn is starting to tassle.
It's frightening, our prospect of having anything to harvest is looking pretty dim this year.

yeah, i can sympathize. Corn is at it's most vulnerable at that stage. Here, in Phoenix, AZ 111 degrees, most of the week will be in the 105-110 range. (only 4 degrees above normal) I harvested my sweet corn June 10. Melons and pumpkins seem to be OK with this heat, so far......

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
We FINALLY got some heat today.

Of course its humid like crazy.

According to the forecast, feels like 37°C

posted on Jul, 6 2005 @ 05:41 PM
link   
well it has cooled of some (high 20's low 30's). but still no rain down where i am though there was some heavy rain and possibly an f-0 tornado just north of me either yesterday or the day before. still need rain where i am though.

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:06 AM
link   
No shortage of rain here at the moment. In the path of tropical storms.

Troy

posted on Jul, 8 2005 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Our rain seems to have gone away. The forecast says 35 c for the weekend.

Bad news is its cooking our crops into submission.

Just cant win !

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   
Snow in Australia!

www.abc.net.au...
VOX POP 4: It's thick heavy snow. We had to, you know, four wheel drive this morning and we've been fitting chains to sort of two wheel drive vehicles and things.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dulcimer
Our rain seems to have gone away. The forecast says 35 c for the weekend.

Bad news is its cooking our crops into submission.

Just cant win !

And to think just a month ago I believe it was being said that this year was going to be an record crop. What do you think yields are gonna be this year Dulcimer? Ontario is quite parched too, allthough we do get the occasional thunderstorm it's mostly been hot and humid. Got fires going somewhere in Ontario due to the hot weather.

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:37 PM
link   
Yeah, it's been rainning all the time, it wasn't like this when I was younger...

posted on Aug, 11 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   
Well, Southern Ontario's been noting but a heat wave this year and full of rain the last two summers.

I still think between HARRP and Weather fixing the grand design may have been to promote waterfall the prior two years and this year allow the Sun to help with the Plants and Harvests.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join