It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The reason why Tom Cruise is acting so crazy lately!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Because he now knows after making the movie War of the Worlds, that aliens are real and he's gone nuts from it!

[edit on 24-6-2005 by meshuggah1324]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Ugh, I'm so sick of seeing him in the news. I'm over the Tomkat thing already.

They need to come up with more words to describe each other though. "Amazing" is getting old. Now that they are engaged they need stronger words like profound, fantastic....

Seriously though, I think he did something that proves he is gay and this is damage control before it comes out.

I love gossip LOL

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Thanks for bringing this up

He acts insane- tsk tsk....I've talked about this to my family and friends and they all think he's nuts...

In love? Wonderful, but i wont say love has him crazy.
He's on such a high it seems manic- But wait- Wont you talk into my microphone, Tom, so i can splash you with water and you can go bonkers? LOL

The man is nuts. tsk tsk

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
nice theory but I like to think 'scientology' has made him a little nutty in some areas.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:40 PM
link   
That video is freakin hilarious!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:24 PM
link   
This marriage was arranged by the Scientologists. I'm told they paraded several women in front of him at one of their meetings, and he chose Holmes. It's either a publicity stunt or Cruise's feable attempt at portraying a heterosexual lifestyle.

The funny thing is if you watch Cruise or Holmes interviewed, whenever the question of how they met comes up, they can't even answer it! They completely dance around the question and dodge it worse than a politician would. It's because they don't want people to know that it really was an arranged coupling.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:30 PM
link   
Apparently, he fired his long time publicist and hired, I believe, his sister, who may also be in Scientology.
I guess his former publicist kept the most zany parts out of the public eye.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Well before this gets shut down... Anyone mind letting me know what ya'll ( I'm from Texas) are talking about?

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Scientology marriages are not arranged? Hello, I worked there, and I was married. Definitely not arranged at all. Myth dead!

Tom's ok, seems like a good flick. I would like to see it myself.

Troy

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:31 AM
link   
Several years ago, I phoned a Scientology group. I never followed it up, because I got busy with personal stuff. I will have to look it up again. I don't like to speak badly of any group unless I really know what I'm talking about.
What I heard on TV today regarding Tom Cruise sounded like "bunk".

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:15 AM
link   
If anyone is following USA's 4400, there's a self help degreed clinic catering to the rich that courts hollywood types like Holmes and it's very similar to Scientology.

The thing with Scientology though, is Cruise has an 'advisor' (now Katie's best friend) that hooks him up to a patented Scientology machine and keeps this secret file on his [groovy fake name like ~metawave~] responses to various test stimuli like the word marriage and pictures of actresses. Yes, it was arranged in a fashion.

The whole thing is about making them both bigger stars though, and doing a high profile conversion of Holmes (who is Catholic) to Scientology. It's staged to sell books and gain validation for the religion as a religion. They have alot at stake in Bush's FBCI. Lot's of money in fact. They want public validation so they can get in schools like the Moonies.

Yes, Bush did this to us.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by RANT]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 10:07 AM
link   
Hey, Kate Holmes is a Toledo Native, wonder if Cruise will come out here ever... IDK why, but my dad said Hoppletosh, and now I have this urge to assassinate Tom Cruise...(get it, trigger word, like from American Dad)

Anyways, that was funny, he got sprayed with water by a fake news program.... Quite Funny, "You Jerk, here I am giving you an interview and you do this, why? You Jerk." WHat if they did it to Jackie CHan? Or Jet Li? Funny stuff right there as JC or JL crush the guys skull on tv.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
But wait- Wont you talk into my microphone, Tom, so i can splash you with water and you can go bonkers? LOL

Honestly dg, I thought Cruise handled that situation extremely well. He didn't run off in a huff like most celebs would have. Did you get a load of the guy with the soft-boiled brains that was holding the squirting mic? What a spineless wanker!! If you're gonna do it, back it up or try to leave!!! Don't just stand there looking like a vegetable with a drool cup.

Peace

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:40 AM
link   
he acts nuts cause he cant stand beeing in the closet anymore... almost 50 years and still has to pretend he likes girls ??? that would drive anyone nuts !

besides he probably is hooked on Ridolin that why he had to come to the TV and talk against it.... the only Cruise i like is the PT.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

Originally posted by dgtempe
But wait- Wont you talk into my microphone, Tom, so i can splash you with water and you can go bonkers? LOL

Honestly dg, I thought Cruise handled that situation extremely well. He didn't run off in a huff like most celebs would have. Did you get a load of the guy with the soft-boiled brains that was holding the squirting mic? What a spineless wanker!! If you're gonna do it, back it up or try to leave!!! Don't just stand there looking like a vegetable with a drool cup.

Peace
Oh, i agree that Tom didnt go insane and could have...he was so patronizing, and the dude with the mike WAS an ars to be sure. Nothing like just standing there with nothing to say. If that were me, i would have laughed and said "Tom, you looked warm and i just wanted to cool you off" Then i would have booked it.
I just get bothered by Tom lately. He's got a crazy look on his face.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Nicole Kidman is gaslighting him.

There has been an on going 'war' between them since the split up. The gay rumours came out, and Nicole was paid to shut up, with some lucrative movie contracts.

Back then they were trying to make Nicole look like the basket case. She was supposed to disappear fro the Hollywood radar, like Mimi Rodgers. Some tabloid articles surfaced, to the effect that Nicole spends large portions of the day hiding in room and shrieking "who's that", when she see's shadow's under the door. Then Cruise did that film, featuring then steady date Penelope, in which he was being stalked by an ex lover. I forget the name of the film, but the whole thing was supposed to make Nicole look like a head case.

So about that time the gay rumours surfaced for the 1stt ime. Next thing you know Nicole is in 'Moulin Rouge', and a bunch of other high profile films. They were at a cease fire, for a while, until Nicole was cast int hat vampire film. You remember, it's the one were the 10 yr old boy turns out to be a re incarnation of her dead husband. There was even a 'bathing' scene in it.

When some minor public concern developed over this, Nicole's people felt she had been 'set up' by Tom's studio buddies. SHe had been deliberately put in a contraversial film, so that the bad press would drag her down. After that the gloves were off. A lot of the pressure against Tom can probably be traced back to Nicole's supporters. Not that he isn't a flake, just that this is an odd time for it to be coming out, but a convienent time for Nicole,

[edit on 25-6-2005 by GrandCourtJester]

[edit on 25-6-2005 by GrandCourtJester]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 12:45 AM
link   
I just figure he is suffering from a mid-life crisis.

[edit on 6/26/2005 by Lecky]

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I'm sure Tom is just fine, leave it to the media to create some silly conspiracy that doesn't exist.

And the movie looks pretty cool to me.

Troy

posted on Jun, 26 2005 @ 04:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rasputin13
This marriage was arranged by the Scientologists. I'm told they paraded several women in front of him at one of their meetings, and he chose Holmes. It's either a publicity stunt or Cruise's feable attempt at portraying a heterosexual lifestyle.

Tom? A member of the Club? Oh dear! My heart's all aflutter. NOT! Kate's alright, but she ain't all that and a bag of chips. At least they're about the same size. That helps. Well, Xenu bless them both. LOL!

[edit on 26-6-2005 by smadewell]

new topics

top topics

join