It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell On Gov't Black Ops Payroll?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Art Bell is a least two thirds P.T Barnum - waay too much for my tastes.

Whatever his intentions - he's probably done an equal amout of help and damage to the field of UFOlogy.

So if he was supposed to be some kinda dis-info agent - he/they failed pretty miserably...

if anything he's brought more attention to the subject amongst previous non-believers.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob

'spaceman', gary bell, said years ago that art bell was a (masonic)disinformationalist. he sure seems to steer all conversations away from government criticism, and really tries to make people believe in aliens and ghosts.

i like george WAY, WAY better.

I like George way better too.

Oh, I'm really worried for Gary Bell, that guy would dissapear off the face of the Earth if his show was as widespread as Coast to Coast AM and if he wasn't living in Canada.

It's ironic but if it wasn't for Coast to Coast AM I wouldn't have found out about his show in the first place. At least Gary Bell puts a disclaimer and the option to protect his callers identity. Gary Bell is the exact opposite of Art Bell (they are NOT realated!). Gary tends not to comment on George Noory, just Art Bell. George seems to be, "just doing his job" to him.

[edit on 6/28/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
Art Bell is a least two thirds P.T Barnum - waay too much for my tastes.

Whatever his intentions - he's probably done an equal amout of help and damage to the field of UFOlogy.

So if he was supposed to be some kinda dis-info agent - he/they failed pretty miserably...

if anything he's brought more attention to the subject amongst previous non-believers.

you are presuming that aliens are real? you seem biased towards believing in space aliens and ufo's of extraterrestial origin. i can't pin that on him. it looks like if he convinced more people that aliens exist, he could be serving the faked alien invasion scenario. ie. serving the nwo agenda.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Well that's possibly true...

But he's calling in to question the conventional wisdom of most people by discussing these topics.

So, imho, this leads to questioning authority which is always a good thing.

They (the powers behind the throne) really don't need anything but the mainstream media to manipulate the world citizenry into fearing X menace - whether it be local or from outer space.

All in all, if they think using people like him is an effective Psyop strategy, I think they will be unpleasantly surprised.

[edit on 28-6-2005 by TruthMagnet]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet
They (the powers behind the throne) really don't need anything but the mainstream media to manipulate the world citizenry into fearing X menace - whether it be local or from outer space.

All in all, if they think using people like him is an effective Psyop strategy, I think they will be unpleasantly surprised.

this is true. chris carter of the x-files is a questionable character. the x-files probably convinced more people of the reality of government cover-ups, infighting between different secret service divisions, compartmentalisation, and, most of all, believe in all the weird stuff! it's what 'they' are trying to hide from us.

so now, we have what amounts to super terrorists. they're so invisible and mysterious that we MUST be practically helpless against them. yet, we MUST fight back. we will need new space based superweapons and tracking systems. no, don't worry, we would never use something harmful on HUMANS! really, honestly, it's for your 'protection'.

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 01:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by billybob
you are presuming that aliens are real? you seem biased towards believing in space aliens and ufo's of extraterrestial origin. i can't pin that on him. it looks like if he convinced more people that aliens exist, he could be serving the faked alien invasion scenario. ie. serving the nwo agenda.

The faked alien invasion scenario might be what we will see very soon, I personally belive that the black ops are creating the components to create this fake alien landing in a few years. I too belive that the UFOs we see are NOT of extraterrestrial origin, I belive aliens exist but are not exactly visiting us. This is to add to the whole NWO thing, providing misinformation about UFOs to instill panic when the real thing (faked) comes along. Making people think that the aliens are extraterrestrial. Based on what we know this thing may take place by 2010. They want us to belive this thing is coming. There will be a Third World War starting up, but before it builds up steam, these "aliens" will land to look like an intervention, we will fall powerless to resist them, thus the beginning of the NWO.

[edit on 6/28/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jun, 28 2005 @ 07:06 PM
link   
Here is a link that difinitivly proves that Linda Moulton Howe is involved in the misinformation. Read up about it and it becomes evident.

www.ufowatchdog.com...

posted on Jul, 7 2005 @ 04:43 PM
link   
i think that something happened to him with that issue with gunderson, maybe he was warned of by it or something, because he has certainly changed since the early years.
i think they proved something to him and maybe frightened him into playing the game they want.
remember when you play there game, there can be big rewards, and c2c is eating up all the little stations are they not.

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by lashlarue
Finally someone agrees with me. Here is this radio show, which I listened
to for some time, that airs from 10pm to 3am on weekday nites. Many of the callers were from back East which means these folks were staying up
all night just to call in. Mind control immediately comes to my mind....Two
basic precepts of mind control are "sleep deprivation", which the show
provided being on as late as it was, and "repetition"in the form of certain
triggers which just happened to be classic rock n' roll. Moody Blues,Abba,
Neil Young provide the perfect triggers.

You bet it being on the time it is on, is mind control. When you are tired, you tend to lack reasoning and logic. This is what makes you believe things. You lose some of the ability to think for yourself when you are in a state of "sleep deprivation". They tend to leave the most intersting guests until the last hour. By then it's around 4:00AM EST. Some bumper music has a binaurial beat to it.

They also tend to put some people in a state of fear. It being a late night talk show, people listen to it in bed. They talk about reptilians having nightly visitations, alien abductions, shadow people etc, and say that these events happen in bedrooms! Wouldn't that scare you a bit to hear that as the lights are off and your listening to the radio lying in bed? In a slight state of fear your mind is a bit more recieving.

[edit on 7/15/2005 by GoldEagle]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I found Art Bell by mistake one late evening while channel surfing on AM. Two-thirds PT Barnum or not, he is entertain and makes up think. Regardless of what side of the fence you come down on him, I always enjoyed his late night shows.

Noory on the other hard I had to actually press myself to listen, he was considerably different than Bell, in his presentation. Nonetheless, both are great to listen to!

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dallas
Art Bell's been silenced, listen to one of his last (exclusive ART BELL) shows where he even suggests something was preventing him from continuing the AM Radio show.

That could be nothing but hot air.

Both Jeff Rense and Art Bell/Georgy Noory tend to mix very interesting political issues with utter nonsense. Their guests also vary from very credible to totally uncredible. In average, I think the average guest is not too credible.

Because of this, I suspect both could be possible disinformation agents. I can't say I have any evidence for this, but their choice of guests and topics is just too suspicious. Another thing that bothers me, is the lack of evidence brought forwards in these shows. Compare this with Alex Jones' films, that shows evidence after evidence.

I still love to listen to these shows, though.... I'm just very sceptical towards everything said in them, no less than I am with mainstream media.

[edit on 15-7-2005 by IlluSionS667]

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   
I prefer George Noory, he is like a "meant for radio" person that does it because he enjoys it. Art Bell is just in it for the money and fame.

Here are a few quotes that he has metioned on the radio;

"Ratings equal money, I should know." -- Art Bell

"It comes under the category of telling you the truth. Something I'm really big on." -- Art Bell - sure you are...
"So what? Controversy is good for ratings." -- Art Bell

...what ever you say Art.

[edit on 7/15/2005 by GoldEagle]

PKD

posted on Jul, 15 2005 @ 09:19 PM
link   
it's unbeleivable how unassuming some people are. you don't actually think, that cbs radio would allow the subject matter that ocurrs on Coast to Coast, to be talked about nationally, and it actually be the truth? Trace back who owns the networks, what their adgendas are, and how much disinformation is cycled through Art Bells show. Anyone remember when Mike Nory was the host, how the show seemed much different before the Bell simulacra was repositioned into place?

posted on Jul, 16 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by PKD
it's unbeleivable how unassuming some people are. you don't actually think, that cbs radio would allow the subject matter that ocurrs on Coast to Coast, to be talked about nationally, and it actually be the truth?

I'm pretty sure that parts of it are true. However, by mixing it with false information and complete rubbish, it totally discredits the parts that are true in the eyes of most people, who regard Rense and C2C listeners are paranoid nutjobs..... because of the false information and rubbish, or the lack of credibility of certain guests.

posted on Aug, 5 2005 @ 02:11 PM
link   
My problem with Bell is his tendency to promote disaster scenarios like y2k, and the "Superstorm". He also was big on the Hale-Bopp comet, and promoted the the "ex" cia remote viewers who said that ufos were trailing the comet. Obsession with disaters and end of the world predictions is one the great weaknesses of conspiracy culuture. While other movements figure out to maximize their influence in acedemia, and the media, too many of our cohorts hunker down, and await the end of days.

posted on Sep, 23 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by consprtrkr
My problem with Bell is his tendency to promote disaster scenarios like y2k, and the "Superstorm". He also was big on the Hale-Bopp comet, and promoted the the "ex" cia remote viewers who said that ufos were trailing the comet. Obsession with disaters and end of the world predictions is one the great weaknesses of conspiracy culuture. While other movements figure out to maximize their influence in acedemia, and the media, too many of our cohorts hunker down, and await the end of days.

I think he is a bit PT Barnumish and a fear monger as you said. I don't know if he's a disinfo agent, but he does love to talk about the most far fetched outragous scenario that will most likely never happen.

To the person who said that the blackops people are staging a faked alien invasion to have an excuse for a hostile takeover: You mentioned you think this will be 2010, do you think it could be 2012 as it seems to be the year that something will happen according to many prophecies, Mayan calendar etc.

I like listening to alex jones, but sometimes he is too WWF like and also likes to paint worst case scenarios and monger fear, but I guess that's what makes ratings

posted on Nov, 24 2007 @ 10:18 PM
link   
...tend to believe the OP after seeing this line from his "book" -- totally in world governing support:

"Will there be a global government with a benevolent dictator, overseeing global law, global police and a global judiciary in an attempt to make the world cleaner, peaceful and prosperous? If that's what it takes to achieve these ends, so be it."

-- from The Quickening by Art Bell, page 309

www.hourofthetime.com...

A best selling videotape called "The Late Great Planet Earth" concerning prophecy and narrated by Orson Wells (once again he plays a significant part in the mind control of America) was shown on television and sold worldwide for several years preceding the Gulf War. It showed a Muslim "antichrist" as the clone image of Saddam Hussein, uniform, beret, and all. Even the facial features of this "video antichrist were those of Saddam Hussein."

I noticed people among this thread ripping Strieber and the should, he's "co-author" of that book w/ Bell and it's sensationalist garbage.

[edit on 24-11-2007 by anhinga]

posted on Nov, 25 2007 @ 03:09 AM
link   
I've listened to Mr. Bell for a long time and I think he's in it because he likes it and the money is good.

Who here wouldn't love to have his job ?

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthMagnet

So if he was supposed to be some kinda dis-info agent - he/they failed pretty miserably... if anything he's brought more attention to the subject amongst previous non-believers.

Check out the purpose of project BlueBeam. This sounds like Art, AJ, and most of their exCIA, exFBI, exWhatevers. They are there to fan the fire to burn in one direction, thereby protecting the expensive/rich properties. Not to put out the fire but to fan it. Getting you to follow and believe without checking. Because if you really check, you will find that all of them have "skewed" the truth, just like they accuse the mainstream media of doing. I guess they can do that. They're christian and god will forgive them for it. Still you MUST wonder about all the discrepancies that these guys have to their credit. Any real journalist would be surely scrutinized, like O'Reilly. Now he's a joke as a journalist but they keep him on, why... he's a major player in the dis-info. He has quite the cult errr I mean following.

I could be wrong. Deja Vu_javascript:icon('
')

posted on Nov, 24 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   
I emailed something to art once, and put world peace in the title, and within minutes on his show i heard him say "i do believe there are individuals against world peace"

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join