It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we tracked from birth?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Are we DNA tested and fingerprinted either at birth or later on in life without us knowing? If so where do they keep all this information?...
If we are tracked, to what level of information do "they" keep on each of us?

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Umm IT depends on what you mean by being tracked,
I have heard that they have info on every one, like the secret bases, In case you have some use if there was to be world wide caos!!
Do you think they inplant us or some of us?

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't think they implant us yet. I'm sure it has been put forward as an idea though.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Are we DNA tested and fingerprinted either at birth or later on in life without us knowing? If so where do they keep all this information?...
If we are tracked, to what level of information do "they" keep on each of us?

They keep all of this information for "national security" as they say. But here in the UK, MI5 computers hold information about everyone in the UK. No one knows what they hold about us, we don't have the right to see it. I don't know if NSA or CIA hold information about americans. Most of us won't have a lot of information on are files.
No one can really say if we have "secret" files about us because the only way to prove it and thats by seeing the files, and we won't every see them.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:37 AM
link   
True, what about higher groups other than mi5 ,,,,
Are we all being watched for other reasons....

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The database in the US is originally maintained by the FBI, but the massive all-encompassing one is under the auspices of the NSA. Can't remember the exact date of commencement, but it was sometime in the 60's, and if you were born in a hospital, after that time, you've got a little computer file in there....

I don't think they implant us yet. I'm sure it has been put forward as an idea though.

Actually, it has. The proposal (which will eventually happen) is for an embedded microchip to serve as a multi-purpose ID/credit card in either the forehead, or back of the hand, just under the skin (and not visible). It has many benefits (hard to steal, or leave at home), but also the equally obvious down-sides.....(privacy invasion issues, identity theft, etc.)

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Keep in mind that when you're born, you're taken away for a little amount of time, BEFORE they give you back to your mother.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Keep in mind that when you're born, you're taken away for a little amount of time, BEFORE they give you back to your mother.

Yeah and thats when they test you to see if theyre super-baby gene is working, and if you dont complete the 500 page physics test they make you orally do, then they kill you and switch you with another baby.

Yeah...and then they take the baby and inject them with fake blood...and put robotic parts in them!

And then the doctors clean the baby up and give it back to their mothers, and now these robotic babies with artifical blood are raised, and become Politicians!

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Actually, it has. The proposal (which will eventually happen) is for an embedded microchip to serve as a multi-purpose ID/credit card in either the forehead, or back of the hand, just under the skin (and not visible). It has many benefits (hard to steal, or leave at home), but also the equally obvious down-sides.....(privacy invasion issues, identity theft, etc.)

the mark of the beast of revelation, etc....

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 12:32 AM
link   
oh yeah, and in canada they have a s.i.n. number(social insurance number).
in america, the social security act was signed by the queen of england. land of the free? land of the numbers. are we tracked? duh.
tie it all into the cheyenne mountain trapper keeper and bob's your uncle.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar

Originally posted by m0rbid

Yeah and thats when they test you to see if theyre super-baby gene is working, and if you dont complete the 500 page physics test they make you orally do, then they kill you and switch you with another baby.

Yeah...and then they take the baby and inject them with fake blood...and put robotic parts in them!

And then the doctors clean the baby up and give it back to their mothers, and now these robotic babies with artifical blood are raised, and become Politicians!

I was thinking more about something like a micro chip, but whatever, just don't accuse ME of drinking TOO MUCH coffee...lol...Or you just have a too vivid imagination.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Well to be serious, a micro-chip in a body would easily be seen. Youd had a scar from birth, it would show up on x-rays and scans and such too.
We are officially tracked by birth though. when your a baby your finger-prints are recorded, when and where you were born is recorded, and where you move is recorded. The government updates and keeps track of you, they have your social security, bank account, address, job, spouses name, children's names, everything. They know everything about you, when you move, where you work, what you drive, where you drive.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:20 PM
link   
"where you drive"

That would include the idea of a small tracking chip, wich you dismissed as impossible.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Heh Okay well you dont need chips to do that. but that was kindof an exaturation. But they can know where you drive with all the cameras at lights they hide now.

[Edited on 8-20-2003 by WolfofWar]

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 08:31 PM
link   
www.greaterthings.com...

heres a link!!!
Tracking Devices

RFID tags: Big Brother in small packages - Could we be constantly tracked through our clothes, shoes or even our cash in the future? (1/13/03)
New Device Tracks Kids - child locator watch/bracelet is linked to GPS satellites, incorporates pager and 911 calling; locked and unlocked by code held by parents.
Wherify Website
GPS Vehicle Locator - also by Wherify.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:07 PM
link   
could be tracked by mobile phones

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
Heh Okay well you dont need chips to do that. but that was kindof an exaturation. But they can know where you drive with all the cameras at lights they hide now.

[Edited on 8-20-2003 by WolfofWar]

cameras aren't everywhere....yet.

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:27 PM
link   
oh they're all around, just not publically known...some are known, but most aren't...

posted on Aug, 19 2003 @ 11:30 PM
link   
omg this really scares me?

How would you be able to tell if you had got DNA tracing when you were born?

Do you think it is from the NWO? or the Illuminati?

I don't trust those guys.

top topics

join