It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

industrial plants explodes in st. louis!!!!!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:55 PM
link   
an industrial plant that they are makes oxygen just 'exploded' in st. louis, asking civialians to stay inside and they have a meterologist showing which way the wind is blowing Terrorist?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:09 PM
link   
OMG!!! i hope my sister is anywhere near there... i hope she is safe! is anybody hurt?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:11 PM
link   
Here is a link;

www.signonsandiego.com...

1:56 p.m. June 24, 2005

ST. LOUIS – A blaze at an industrial plant sent huge fireballs shooting into the sky Friday afternoon and cast a towering cloud of black smoke over the area.
There were no immediate reports of any injuries and no word on the cause of the rapid-fire series of explosions at Praxair Distribution, which processes propane and other gases for industrial use.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:15 PM
link   
yea, 'their not telling us much' right now. just that they have evacuated two blocks of the south st.louis area due to vehicles catching on fire from debris. but it looks real WickeD on t.v i mean , st. louis is burning

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:47 PM
link   
It looks like there's not much to worry about ATM, but hell, when a gas plant blows up, that's a little freaky. I suspect this sort of thing is just an accident - a terrorist would've achieved some sort of loss of life.

new topics

top topics

join