It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iraqi UFO site?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:52 PM
link   
I cant find the damn article, but I remeber reading on the Pravda website that the US invaded Iraq for many reasons, one of them being that Saddam had his own area 51 complete with aliens, UFO, ect. i have been looking for this article, because it had some pictures, Im not sure if they were real or fake.

Does anyone know anything about this, or have heard about it? If you know the article or have the pics, can any of your photo wizards check them out and see if they are real or not?

Im still looking, my search engine doesnt cooperate.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 05:53 PM
link   
The StarGate is believed to be in Iraq so that would explain and alien connection. I will try and see what i can dig up

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 06:55 PM
link   
Thanks. Im curious as to this. Didnt know there was a real stargate though.

If there is, its pretty freaky what someone might do with it.....

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 06:58 PM
link   
english.pravda.ru...
I found a link ....its about saddam and aliens hear is a clip of it?

An UFO-related incident that occurred four years ago poses a troubling question whether any kind of cooperation is possible between Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein and extraterrestrials,� UFOlogist Joseph Trainor declared in his review UFO Roundup (issue 51 of December 17, 2002). ?On December 16, 1998, during Operation Desert Fox against Iraq, a video clip aired on CNN showed a UFO hovering over Baghdad; it moved away to avoid a stream of tracer anti-aircraft fire. At that time we all thought it was another UFO sighting, although captured on videotape. But now, ufologists think it was much more than a mere incident.�

Jack Sarfatti reported that Friday evening, December 6, 2002 ?someone called the Art Bell radio show, claimed his connection with the military and informed that a UFO crashed in Iraq several years ago. The USA is currently searching for any pretext to invade Iraq. In fact, the USA is motivated by the greatest fear that Saddam will reverse-engineer the crashed alien spacecraft.�

[Edited on 13-8-2003 by asala]

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hmmmmmmm thats interesting I never really thought of sadaam and Iraq of having captured and used alien technology etc. But then again thinking about recent events it seems to make sense! as what is the perfect way for sadaam to evade capture? to use captured alien technology to his advantage, because if there were an Iraqi stargate it would be easy for sadaam to hide on an alien world.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:13 PM
link   
Damn!

Thanks for the link. That is something to think about: oil, and now UFO's. Wouldnt surprise me in the least, i wonder if there are any unusual military in Iraq right now, searching about. Im sure, if a bunch of gov guys are sawrming the country looking for the UFO, eventually, someone in Iraq will see, and news and reports of thier presence will get around. I shall be looking for anything related to that within the next year.

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Excuse me! Stargate..!? Are you guys serious, cause if theres any proof of something like that where have i been?

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:49 PM
link   
There has been alot of talk about real stargates...
possibly used for ufos to travel
theres some stuff out there about it but not much
the bumuda triangle has been mentioned they think this could be one!!!

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 07:53 PM
link   
www.greatdreams.com...
link i found
about bumuda triangle

posted on Aug, 13 2003 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Thanks asala. Fascinating and credible

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Thank for the link asala, thats very interesting and a good find

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 07:53 AM
link   
Eh... you guys ARE aware that Pravda is now the equivalent of the National Enquirer, right and most of their stories are on the same level of journalism as the Batboy saga, right?

There were two large circulation papers in Russia during the communist era: Pravda and Izvetsia. The names mean "truth" and "news." The Russian saying is "In Pravda there is no izvetsia and in Izvetsia there is no pravda" -- translates to "in 'News' there is no truth, in 'Truth', there is no news."

The Russians, themselves, don't trust Pravda. For a list of good Russian news sources, try this link:
www.departments.bucknell.edu...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:40 AM
link   
Oh, Im fully aware of the nature of Pravda. Simply because its generally a shady rag, however, dont dismiss everything in it. Thats why I asked if other people on here had heard anything about Iraq and UFOs, or if anyone knew any links and stuff. Just because 99% of Pravda is BS, dont mean there might not be a gem of truth somewhere in there.

When I first read the story, I laughed at the absurdity of it, until i stumbled across some other things as well, then I thought perhaps it was deserving of another look...

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The iraq StarGate is very interesting. I posted on another thread on here about the stargate, it contained a link to an interesting site, which pointed where the stargate is believed to be.

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 11:47 AM
link   
The way i think about it is that in most info, there is always a little bit of truth......No smoke without a flame
You just have to look deeper in to it!!! Than just the surface!!

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 11:57 AM
link   
As i say.......you keep digging and digging then you will hit oil!

posted on Aug, 14 2003 @ 09:24 PM
link   
It just takes time and alot of thinking to discover small amounts of truth...But hey thats the fun of it all...
How many stargates is there said to be?

posted on Aug, 15 2003 @ 05:28 AM
link   
I've heard of StarGates in Iraq and Egypt.

top topics

join