It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jeb Bush Has Lost His Mind

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:13 PM
link   
So, the autopsy results are in and Terri Schiavo was found to be in a vegetative state and completely blinde. There was NO evidence that her husband Michael abused her. There was even no clear proof that she had an eating disorder.

What does Gov. Jeb do with this information? He sends the attack dogs to investigate further. I cannot for the life of me understand what his problem is. How many times can you beat this dead horse? (ick.. no pun intended.) It's past time for him to let it go. It's just downright idiotic.

Cruel and Unusual
By Bob Herbert
The New York Times

Thursday 23 June 2005

"Have you no sense of decency, sir, at long last?" asked Joseph Welch in his famous confrontation with the pathologically cruel Joe McCarthy. "Have you left no sense of decency?"

More than a half-century later, I would ask the same question of Florida's governor, Jeb Bush.

In an abuse of power that has been widely denounced, and has even appalled many of his own supporters in the Republican Party, Governor Bush has tried to keep the Terri Schiavo circus alive by sending state prosecutors on a witch hunt against her husband, Michael.
www.truthout.org...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 05:26 PM
link   
This is borderline psychotic, is there anyway Michael can sue this man for harassment? It's terrible how this woman was exploited by the media and still, Jeb just can't let it go. How is he going to take this investigation any further?

(rumor is Jeb is the smart brother too)

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Well, if you think it's a bright side, consider that with every stunt like this, he pushes any chance at the presidency he might have had farther and farther away.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Perhaps Jeff will have the body exhumed and tested again to find any missing links to the husband supposed abuse.

What else can he do, after the way he took over the issue of Terri because big brother in the white house told him so

If the abuse can not be linked then "If god if my witness we are going to make it" I bet those are the words of Jeff in his righteous state of mind.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:36 PM
link   
No Jeb has not lost his mind. He just enjoys doing this to have more political power and to get the people to respect him. Fat chance, I say. He never cared about Terri Schiavo or her husband. The entire Bush family will do anything and everything to make sure they stay in office and in power.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
The doctors already said there were no indications of abuse. This is just bizarre behavior on the case of Jeb Bush. I think it's disgusting, myself.

top topics

join