It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. I'm 2HT and I'm an alcoho...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Hi. I'm 2HT and I'm an alcoho...oops. Wrong venue.

Short time lurker, first time poster.

Found the site searching conspiracies for fun. Of course the novelty wore off after a while but my interest didn't because the discussions overall are intelligent and entertaining.

I like the board's diversity in topics, knowledge of members, viewpoints and countries of origin. I also like sites with different takes on current events.

I am interested in sci-fi, privacy rights, technology, and the like. I dig obscure b-movies and finding out-of-print books on wild topics. Work experiences range from cleaning a market's meat cutting equipment to working on hardware and software manuals. I've done the DIY thing in a rock/punk band and published my fiction through an indy label. I can listen to Weird Al, the Exploited, lunatics, crackpots, experts, Bach, conservatives, liberals, the simply confused, Pat Robertson, and Jello Biafra.

When I'm waiting in a line, I wonder if the person in front of me likes to whif human methane or if the person behind me likes to suck toes. Do they have outstanding warrants, possess forbidden knowledge, or hear voices in the head (so far I myself have not). Would I regress to cannibalism after a plane crash in the desert? What would it be like to have amnesia?

That is all.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:03 PM
link   
Hello and welcome to ATS 2nd Hand!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:09 PM
link   
welcome to ATS, were glad to have you on board.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I would eat the dead if i was on the plane and it crashed. No doubt about it...

WElcome to ATS... cheers

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:12 PM
link   
welcome to Alchoollic... wait ...ATS

*everyone says * HI 2ND HAND

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts
Hi. I'm 2HT and I'm an alcoho...oops. Wrong venue.

lolol, starts of with humor for an intro ............ off to a good start

Even tho you've lurked a bit, I'll say this anyway - the board has members from all over the world, the world does not speak/write English as their first language, so patience is a virtue; ergo to assume what someone says is as so is most likely dangerous for a productive thread;

Arg, I need to stop now before you get the impression I'm old ........... oh crap, I am !!

Misfit

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Sounds like you've come to the right place.

I'm the PTS Council representative. If you every need any help or have any suggestions, feel free to send me a u2u. Anytime.

Njoy!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   
Wow. Responses come fast and furious here.

Hi back at y'all.

Bane Of...:

I would eat the dead too. That's why I carry packets of BBQ sauce when I fly.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 2nd Hand Thoughts
Wow. Responses come fast and furious here.

Hi back at y'all.

Bane Of...:

I would eat the dead too. That's why I carry packets of BBQ sauce when I fly.

Lots of members.

Some (liek me) have no life whatsoever outside of hitting refresh on the page showing what threads I'm in, lol.

BBQ? nah - salt...........LOTS & LOTS OF SALT !!! (I think my viens hardened more as I type that, heh)

Misfit

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:50 PM
link   

What would it be like to have amnesia?

I think I had amnesia once....but I can't remember....

Welcome!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Welcome aboard 2HT! I think you'll fit in just great here at ATS, BTS and PTS. If you need anything just u2u me or someone like ECK!

BTW, I carry around dipping sauce, just incase someone needs a little bit more spice!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:07 PM
link   
well, HOWDY ROWDY 2HT.....

Welcome to ATS! The coolest international conspiracy site around!

I am *waving* at you from Utah, U S A

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   
Welcome 2nd hand..

I'll offer you a suggestion, subject to a moderator's view:
never open a thread based on a title designed to alure members with topics not quite up to specs with your true thoughts.

Dallas

new topics

top topics

join