It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are Aliens similar to our physical appearance?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:12 PM
link   

we have seen in games, television, and movies and read abductess reports about wat their aliens looks like. we mostly see then with a pair of arms and legs and big head and big eyes, sounds just like wat i see next to the person sitting next to me in the computer lab. the only difference is that they dont have ears. even in star trek or star wars u still see the human physical resemblance from these "aliens". because these aliens are our human imagination or our view of how they look even wen we see saucer shape ships in the sky we dont know wat they look like in them of course. so if aliens do come to earth dont expect to shake their "hands".

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
There are people who claim that they have been encountered by beings that looked just like us, they have blond hair, pale skin, and have moremuscle mass than humans. I think Billy Maier had contact with a few of these people, they called themselves the Plejarens.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:44 PM
link   
There are alot of reports that suggest there are similarites...

Here is one taken from the Report /Ratio " Operation Prato" (FAB).

MINISTRY For the AERONAUTIQUE
1ST REGIONAL AIR COMMAND(OPERATION PLATE)II - INFORMATIVE PARTWhile arriving on spot (SANTO ANTONIO C TAUÁ), we were informed that Sr MANOEL JOAQUIM OF FREITAS MARKS (contact) did not live in the city, that it came from time to time with S. ANT°. C TAUÁ, having its domicíle in the town of BELÉM.

Kept contact with a local advisor (Sr ANTONIO), who made an account succint facts which occurred with the locality of Santo Antonio C Tauá, accompanied by the elements of the Team and the people directements implied in the subject.

- Heard the following people:

MANOEL ESPÍRITO SANTO, age 29 years, primary education.

DATE/TIME Of EVENT - August 12 77 to 23:30 hours.

He met just opposite his residence with friends (JÚLIO, PAULA, DECA and CARLITO), when it perceived a yellowish Light disappearing in direction E/O (ascendant/descendant), decreasing speed and practically stopping to approximately 20 m of the group; he says to have perceived that the "light" was controlled by two elements of human appearance, the "homme" occupying the left side and the woman being with the right-hand side of the "appareil", both bearing of the glasses (of different format) and an intercom equipment; the element with the right-hand side raised them but to the "glasses" as if it more attentively observed the group of people; at the same moment the other, catching an existing tube on the with dimensions one, directed a fixed light of red color in direction of the group; being reached directly, it felt a violent shock (like an electric shock) of the feet to the head; sobreveio entâo has paralizacão (immobility of the lower limbs and higher) and semi-unconsciousness (sic). The apparatus then started to move away while gradually increasing its speed, MANOEL starting again to be driven and finding its feelings, and like engourdi during a few minutes.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Well it may be that they evolved in an enviroment similiar to ours, so they have the same kinds of body parts as we do.

When we do find extra-terrestrial life, the sentient kind they wont all look like us I'm sure, in fact I wouldnt be surprised if a species that has manipulator tentacles instead of limbs.

If we find that the majority of alien species are resemblant to us, it will be beacuse this layout, the way in which are bodies have evolved is an efficient evolutionary system, on planets with a similiar enviroment of course.

join