It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Italian Judge Orders 13 CIA Agents Arrested

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I didn't see this on the forum, so if it is please delete, or if its in the wrong category please feel free to move it.

E-MAIL STORY PRINTER FRIENDLY FOXFAN CENTRAL
Italian Judge Orders 13 CIA Agents Arrested
Friday, June 24, 2005

ROME — An Italian judge has ordered the arrest of 13 CIA agents for allegedly helping deport an imam to Egypt as part of U.S. anti-terrorism efforts, an Italian official familiar with the investigation said Friday.

The agents are suspected in the seizure of an Egyptian-born imam identified as Abu Omar (search) on the streets of Milan in February 2003, according to the official, who requested anonymity because he was not authorized to release the information.

I feel sorry for the agents. If they get caught they either are killer or inprisoned, and tortured.

www.foxnews.com...

[edit on 24-6-2005 by alias101]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:05 PM
link   
"I feel sorry for the agents"?

LOLOLOLOLOL!!!!

Not one of those CIA agents will have anything adverse happen to them. Trust me. The charges are meaningless and cannot be enforced.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:14 PM
link   
already posted alias i feel sorry for u for not being faster.
in anicase yeah we should feel sorry for the CIA revealing themselves to the witness who saw them.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   
As for torture they say they caught a guy and did not have enough evidence to prosucet the Egyptian guy.

Its really wrong to tortuer suspect and degrade them i feel they got what they deserve but something will happen like There will be an amercain diplomat comeing there and will take them out easy as this.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:27 PM
link   
Is this the imam that was bustled out of italy and into cairo on a private gulfstream jet? Specifically the Mets corporate jet? The CIA had requisitioned it, and the mets confirmed that they let it out to other orgs.

Plane Spotters had seen it take off in NY, i think, and land in Cairo. Very intersting.

here are some related threads, but i can't seem to find that particular one

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

George Herbert Walker, Jr. (1927), financier and co-founder of the NY Mets

[edit on 24-6-2005 by Nygdan]

join