It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

WTC Hero janitor blows 'Official 9/11 Story' Sky High!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:56 PM
link   
i think if a ground level type explosion occured, ALOT of people would be able to back it up. that is, if they survived.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:59 PM
link   
Does anyone have any links to footage on the immediate outside of the WTC from 9/11?

Most all of the footage I've seen is fixed on the upper parts of the towers. Of cause that is suspected because of the planes but did no one capture footage of the activities on the ground?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:03 PM
link   
i never actually got to see the twin towers in my life.

how much of it is underground parking etc.

how much is below ground level, ie basements etc.

even if you had video of outside the building, it might not be of much use. i would say if such explosions (ground levels etc) occured, eye witness views may be the only "evidence"

just my thought.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jehosephat
Anyone ever see Die Hard? Granted Rodriquez claimsto have heard the explosion way above after the massive explosion below. I fail to understand how he could accurately determine what a noise was way above through all that concrete and steel

From what I gather in the article Rodriquez thought the fire coming down the shaft was actaully a ground level explosive.

HAHAHAHA, now thats the best I've heard in a long time.
A scene from an action flick used as an explination for real life events XD

Ya know what, I think your right. The building prolly only pancaked because superman wasn't arround to stop it from happening, spiderman was after The Green Goblin at the time and Batman was otherwise occupied because Poison Ivy had him under a pheremone spell.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Good God man.. Can you guys not READ.. Let me paraphrase an earlier post..

"There was nothing there but rubble, "Mike Pecoraro said". We're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press! gone!? "

This 50 ton hydraulic press was on C LEVEL... How far was that from the point of impact... DUH. This was also taken from a very credible source.. Back up and do your homework. Oh but wait.. The jet fuel traveled down the elevators or some other path and created an explosion strong enough to obliterate a machine shop in sub basement and remove a 50 ton press. *I don't think so*.. I don't mean to mud sling but stop being morons.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by TxSecret]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 01:41 PM
link   
diehard aside, I think it does raise a great point. if you were close enough to an explosion to be burned by it, an explosion large enough to bring down the towers, how on earth could you hear something happening 100 florrs above you a second or two later ? You're ears would be ringing, and you would be in a total panic.

I try not to get to emptional about this, but I was in NYC that day, around MSG, and the co. I work for lost 14 people that day, and the people around me where we are now were evacuated from wtc 1 , and they saw people cut in half from glass, peole jumping out windows, the whole deal. They were held on the 10th floor while firemen ran UP the stairs, then allowed to leave. There were people standing outside smoking cigarettes when the planes hit, and they saw the bodies hitting the ground around them.

These people that were standing right outside the building, I've talked to them about this, they all say they never heard anything, felt anything or had any reason to believe there were bombs in the building. Thats good enough for me

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by TxSecret

"There was nothing there but rubble, "Mike Pecoraro said". We're talking about a 50 ton hydraulic press! gone!? "

[edit on 24-6-2005 by TxSecret]

i think a 50 ton press machine sounds impressive

but here's a pic of a 60 ton press with a man so you can see the relative size.....which isn't so awesome

IF, an actual explosion was the cause of the machines' disappearance

~~~~~~~~

i recall that the expose witness stated that the basement explosion
was immediately before the airliner impact explosion.

--> it seems some here are confusing the apparent ground-floor
explosion (causing the dust/ smoke) which immediately preceded the Towers' collapse...

with the 1st event, (some 40 minutes earlier) which is Mr Rodriguez' claim as being from an underground explosion.!

gotta seperate the evidence

[edit on 24-6-2005 by St Udio]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:07 PM
link   
WTC had sky lobbies.
The local elevators only went like a third of the way up and down up and down,
Express elevators went like to the 44th and 77th sky lobby floors.

That would have made it neccessary for any fuel to have transfered elevators between sky lobby floors to get to the basement.
These have to be independent explosions.

I guess it really is true,
911 was a government involved event.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Here is a better shot of a 50-ton hydraulic press

They aren't that heavy and tend to be top heavy.

BTW, read the whole areticle
www.chiefengineer.org...

It is clear that the jet fuel spilled down the elevator shafts, including the freight elevator.

[edit on 24-6-2005 by HowardRoark]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by slank
WTC had sky lobbies.
The local elevators only went like a third of the way up and down up and down,
Express elevators went like to the 44th and 77th sky lobby floors.

That would have made it neccessary for any fuel to have transfered elevators between sky lobby floors to get to the basement.
These have to be independent explosions.

I guess it really is true,
911 was a government involved event.

You are forgetting about the freight elevator. Read the whole article that I linked to above. The elevator operator was burned in the fuel explosion.

Besides that, elevators aren't the only shafts in the core area, there were pipe shafts the run the height of the building as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:17 PM
link   
The 50-ton hydraulic press should not have been brought up. This gives members like HowardRoark another completely irrelevant specific to help 'make' their case against the demolition theory.

Peace

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:23 PM
link   
Why now ?

I can't see anything that would suggest not coming out with this earlier ?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love
The 50-ton hydraulic press should not have been brought up. This gives members like HowardRoark another completely irrelevant specific to help 'make' their case against the demolition theory.

Peace

But it was brought up. It keeps being brought up, along with every other bit of misinformation used to support the demolition hoax.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by 0951
Why now ?

I can't see anything that would suggest not coming out with this earlier ?

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Because participating in the "WTC was a Demolition" hoax is making some people money selling bogus books and crap to gullible people who believe in every harebrained, crackpot conspiracy that here is.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I guess the hundreds of firefighters and police must be "in on it" too, because none of them spoke about this "underground" explosion.

You people are ready to convict the U.S. government of master-minding this whole attack on the statment of one single person who out of hundreds of people took note of this?!?! That is insane!

If there had been some kind of crazy underground explosion why did no one else notice this from the time of the attack untill the time of the WTC falling down?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Howard here is another 50-ton hydraulic press, get my point

and also not just the press was gone but the hole room was gone 4 storys down seconds after the plane hit.

[edit on 24/6/2005 by Sauron]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sauron
Howard here is another 50-ton hydraulic press, get my point

and also not just the press was gone but the hole room was gone 4 storys down seconds after the plane hit.

[edit on 24/6/2005 by Sauron]

That is an industrial, production unit.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:06 PM
link   
No matter how it happened, something is not right about it all. Thing I was living in NYC when it happened and one of the first things I heard in the 1st week right after the attacks is that a lot of jewish people that worked in the towers were warned by Isreal intelligence that the attack was going to happen. This was not something I heard like 2 years later, I heard this the 1st week after the attacks. If Isreal intell knew of this then the CIA also knew it was going to happen. Here is a link I found, it's just the first off of google, there are probably more.
globalfire.tv...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by GREGNOW
No matter how it happened, something is not right about it all. Thing I was living in NYC when it happened and one of the first things I heard in the 1st week right after the attacks is that a lot of jewish people that worked in the towers were warned by Isreal intelligence that the attack was going to happen. This was not something I heard like 2 years later, I heard this the 1st week after the attacks. If Isreal intell knew of this then the CIA also knew it was going to happen. Here is a link I found, it's just the first off of google, there are probably more.
globalfire.tv...

Are you a crazy person. No, really you make me sick!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 04:08 PM
link   
I remember the attack in 1993 where there was an explosion in the basement. There was no doubt what had happened. Many witnesses, obvious damage. It would seem to me that if there was an explosion in basement there would have been MANY witnesses and the damage would have been irefuteably observed and reported by more than just a janitor who thinks that's what he heard. Wouldn't there be audio logs by some means? more evidence? more witnesses? That being said, let's play devil's advocate, If there was some explosion in the basement, how does that correlate to a lawsuit against Bush?
It makes the guy just look like a partisan anti-Bu#e who would do or say anything to make him look bad.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join