It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Telekinesis in action

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:54 AM
link   
I was browsing through the internet, and I found videos and pics of a guy doing TK. He claims that he is not faking. Right now, I don't know if its real or fake.

Heres the link:

psipog.net...

[edit on 24-6-2005 by Striker122]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:17 PM
link   
This has been showed numerous times on ATS, so dont be surprised if nobody replies lol okiedokie!?!?
Interesting footage tho right? Except for that picture of some guy levitating a pocket knife over his hand....i think thats BS.
If they can do it that well why can't they move those peuny psiwheels better!?!?!?!?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Yeah i seen that site as well.. The pinwheels can be faked as well as all of those videos. All it takes is a magnet and iron shavings. The knife could also be faked by dropping the knife and catching it being dropped with a high speed camera. Not that i don't believe these things exist because I've seen a levitation before. Just very skeptical on these videos.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:10 AM
link   
They all look faked to me on that page.

xu

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:28 AM
link   
not fake actually

they are called loops, or invisible threads. they are really invisible even at close range, you really have to look for it, and they are used widely in card magic. they are elastic but they break quick if you strech them too much. and with these you can levitate about anything "live" in your hands including that swiss knife. however that knife is about the max it can hold.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Would have been much more convincing, had the camera been able to see the top of the glass, but none the less entertaining.

Unfortunently, it doesn't allow us to set the parameters of the experiment.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:23 AM
link   
Those thin wires don't work on a full person though. And I have seen a person levitate in person before.

-Aza

xu

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:29 AM
link   
each trick has its own tools and methods. I can levitate infront of you too without even using a tool
however you have to be behind me at 45 degree angle

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Normal flat dirt ground outside. This was not like a few inches off the ground. He was levitating at 3 or more feet above the ground. Checked for wires, clear plastics rods or mirrors. found nothing. for added measure he kicked dirt around the whole area to show no mirrors or hidden props. he went from laying on the ground to slowly rising up about 3 feet in the air. But you need to see it for yourself to believe it. Oh i almost forgot there were no vehicles near there for about 1/4 of a mile. gotta love farmland.

-Aza

xu

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 11:48 AM
link   
that one sounds really interesting. did you check if there was a helicopter above
just joking.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   
heh that would of been funny.

-Aza

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Tk is probably going to be the advanced human skill that gets developed quite late. Right now it bends the Rules so much that the natural resistance to it is remarkable. Basically the number of people who want and could accept Tk as a part of life is so low compared to the rest of humanity that doing it is really tough.

Azathoth, I am one of the people who could accept what Tk would bring so I can accept your story. Helps that RiverGoddess is impressed with you as well. Obviously here on a Forum any judgement I would make is not based on really solid info, but still you seem honest to me. And I know what you described can be done.

A.T
(-)

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Thanks Alex,

I know what i have seen. And i know that the people that saw what happened were effected by seeing it. some of them thought the man was possesed , others like me found that he just understood how energy works. All in all it is quite amazing and i hope that there is a breakthrough eventually.

Sadly thought this was some time ago and he has been passed away for many years now.

-Aza

[edit on 25-6-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 03:25 PM
link   
*Picks a piece of fishing line out Azathoth's hair*

Floating eh?

Seriously folks... I've been dissapointed by supposibly psychic people far too much to continue to believe it. At this point, if you cant reproduce it in a controlled area repeatedly, Im not buying..

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:37 PM
link   
I guess you need to find someone then to show you. I have never been able to do it but the person i knew could do it anywhere if you asked. The reason for the open field was to show no strings and no hanging from ceiling. It's entirely possible he had a crane, but i doubt 15 people would miss a huge crane in the middle of a poor farmers field.

or they could be linked to these forces

HutchisonEffect

-Aza

[edit on 25-6-2005 by Azathoth]

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 06:08 PM
link   
hehe, oh well.
Didn't know many people already saw this,sorry for wasting your time guys.

[edit on 25-6-2005 by Striker122]

top topics

join