It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Terror attack risk raised to �high�

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 06:56 PM
link   
WASHINGTON, Sept. 10 � The Bush administration cited new threats Tuesday against U.S. targets in Southeast Asia and the Middle East and for the first time designated the United States itself to be at �high risk� of terrorist attack. On the eve of the anniversary of last year�s deadly strikes, the Defense Department ordered the deployment of antiaircraft missiles around the nation�s capital....................

www.msnbc.com...

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 07:03 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 07:12 PM
link   
Let's all make a guess as to what kind of attack will happen tomorrow. Whoever gets it right will win, um... a night of interrogation by the CIA.

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 07:18 PM
link   

[Edited on 11-9-2002 by Midnight Mutilator]

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Well, there's no harm in being safe rather than sorry, Midnight - although I can't see a strike happening whilst the guard is up - and I know many others feel the same way.

I read something the other evening that made me shiver. Please read this article.

www.shia-network.com...

This is not a laughing matter guys.....

posted on Sep, 10 2002 @ 07:33 PM
link   
If the terrorists are planning anything for tomorrow you might want to put your attention over in Europe and Asia. Like you said Aurora, we here in the US have our guard up so it might be a little hard trying to pull something off here. Over in Europe and Asia however, we don't exactly have the same protection against our interests and government buildings.

top topics

join