It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

World Trade Centre UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:31 AM
link   
Sorry if this has already been posted in the past, i did do a search and got nothing back so i'll post it!

I have no idea when this was taken but the UFO is clearly visable visiting then speeding away from the World Trade Centre!

WTC UFO Video!

Mic

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:36 AM
link   
It is a confirmed fake.

The clip in question was made for and by the Sci-Fi channel.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:37 AM
link   
Wow, this is really interesting if it is not a fake. It looks real. Thing is it would also be interesting to know when exactly this was taken (year, time, etc.).
Also it would be interesting to know who the crew was that was taking the film and why they were there in the first place.
Is there any more info. on this.
Also remember this could be a secret military craft and does not always have to be an alien spacecraft.
It could be a new type of unmanned drone ship for surveilance purposes or something.
Any more info.?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
The MATRIX, i must have been posting my above post the same time you were.
Where was it confirmed that this was a Sci Fi channel fake? Not doubting you, just wondering were you got that info.?

[edit on 24-6-2005 by GREGNOW]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:39 AM
link   
the amount of times i have seem this.....

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by spyrolot
the amount of times i have seem this.....

Oh i am terribly sorry for wasting your time.......

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   
www.rense.com...
(posting this link for the hilarity of it :p Rense is probably the last place people would go looking for confirmation of a hoax isn't it
:lol

and google for "Scifi channel UFO WTC"

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:53 AM
link   
*sings* i made a typo i made a typo, lol, i said seem not seen :S. but i have seen that clip, many times, and i have seen it posted on this site, many times, lol.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I found this on the web VERY INTERESTING

Samantha S. (the lady in the chopper) says:

"SCIFI guys,
I saw your ad and realized I HAD to send this in. On July 24, I went on a helicopter ride over Manhattan with a friend of mine (NOT my current boyfriend, so please don't print my full name, thank you) and we saw a lot more than we paid for! We are still trying to figure this one out! We saw a blimp while we were up there, so when we saw this thing we thought it was another blimp, and so did the captain, but then it kind of floated really quick. Then it kind of turboed right past us making this really loud jet sound!!!! Obviously we were all kind of freaked out at the time, but in the end it felt like whoever was flying it was kind of goofing around with us. It definitely seemed more like some kind of weird airplane than a UFO. Anyway, we have mostly just been showing the tape around to our friends and it freaks everybody out! What I'm wondering is, is it worth anything to you guys? Make me an offer, this would be perfect for whatever you're doing. Are you doing some kind of show like that old show with SPOCK about bigfoot and UFOs or something?"

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Where was it confirmed that this was a Sci Fi channel fake?

It used to be as a disclaimer on SciFi's own website. It was a promo for a reality series that never came to be. Another promo featured a kid getting electrocuted in a fence, etc.

The woman in the clip is an actress. In fact, if you do a search on imdb.com, you'll see her other credits as an actress as well. Finally, most google searches will reveal her own words on the subject.

This is a CONFIRMED fake, and intentionally done as a promo, and ADMITTED by those who produced it.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Seen this one many times too. The camera is too quick to pick it up to be considered believable for me. Cool video though, especially when is zooms up to the helicopter then shoots off!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:23 PM
link   
www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'm sure there are more with titles such as "Look at this cool UFO video" that never even made reference to the world trade center before they were closed.

Oh i am terribly sorry for wasting your time.......

You can avoid this by using search.

new topics

top topics

join