It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush's War Creates Terror!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by nukunuku
backtoreality, so is it the lack of proper education, brainwashing, hollywood, parents, DNA...what?

What makes a person vote Bush second time around? (i vote election campaign/terror threat brainwashing)

Simple answer my friend: personal choice.

Might be hard to believe that everyone does not think exactly like you do, but that's the reality of the situation my friend.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:19 AM
link   
To XphilesPhan

oke the terrorist are out of the US beutiful. and in iraq jehadist syria.

but still the question why did the US attack IRAQ.

and how the hell can say sommething that is called propoganda media of course they arrent comming from syria, these are iraqi people fighting.

it all ways has to be blamedon some oter nation,

saddam killed thousands his country and his people had to pay for it in 100 thousands. just like WW1 germany had to be blammed by the allied.

dont let history repeat it self again.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by XphilesPhan
I find the argument that current american policies creates more terror to be flawed. Since we have taken the war to the jihadists, there hasnt been any more terrorist attacks on americn soil. now that says alot,

It says jack and [removed]. Here in Northern Viriginia we're dealing with MS-13 machete attacks on people sleeping in their beds because the government keep our borders wide open while [removed] jihadists in the Middle East.

*removed unnecessary text*

[edit on 24-6-2005 by dbates]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

backtoreality, so is it the lack of proper education, brainwashing, hollywood, parents, DNA...what?

What makes a person vote Bush second time around? (i vote election campaign/terror threat brainwashing)

Simple answer my friend: personal choice.

Might be hard to believe that everyone does not think exactly like you do, but that's the reality of the situation my friend.

Its not hard to belive, reality can be so cruel

However i wouldnt call the bush supporters THINKERS exactly. They think? I think not, for if they did, they would know the banality of "war on terror".
Somehow i think if people were more informed their choices wouldve been much different....not saying they had much of a choice anyway

basically they got screwed.

Perhaps its time for people to inform themselves instead of waiting for the info to be served to them as the government see fit. Dont "bushed" americans ever question their authorities?

People these days are so easily (miss)guided....just throw a couple of words like 9-11, evil terrorists, homeland... in your speech and youre ready to go for 4 more years.

Im just glad more and more americans are starting to think for themselves instead of letting others doing the thinking for them.

peace

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:48 AM
link   
im surprise u guys think Bush's war create terror, u should remember that terrorism has existed long before Bush was even born. also Osama intends to create an Islamic Empire which he knows most Muslims do not agree with Sunni Wahabbi control empire, he uses violence to achieve that claims, he trains tens of thousands of fighters and sent them back to where they live, either in Chechnya, Phillipines, Thailand, Indonesia, Kashmiar, etc. so dont say Bush created something thats already existed before he was born

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 08:52 AM
link   

However i wouldnt call the bush supporters THINKERS exactly. They think? I think not, for if they did, they would know the banality of "war on terror".
Somehow i think if people were more informed their choices wouldve been much different....not saying they had much of a choice anyway

Perhaps you didn't get the message in my last post:

Not eveyone thinks like you.

Note: you can stop playing the Election Fraud card. It's over. No fraud. Let it go.

[EDIT]: terminology. 'thread' to 'post'

[edit on 24-6-2005 by backtoreality]

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by deltaboy
im surprise u guys think Bush's war create terror, u should remember that terrorism has existed long before Bush was even born. also Osama intends to create an Islamic Empire which he knows most Muslims do not agree with Sunni Wahabbi control empire, he uses violence to achieve that claims, he trains tens of thousands of fighters and sent them back to where they live, either in Chechnya, Phillipines, Thailand, Indonesia, Kashmiar, etc. so dont say Bush created something thats already existed before he was born

No one said that, it was said he made things worse !

But perhaps he actually made things better by making most of the terrorists turn towards the USA now

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by backtoreality

Perhaps you didn't get the message in my last post:

Not eveyone thinks like you.

Note: you can stop playing the Election Fraud card. It's over. No fraud. Let it go.

[EDIT]: terminology. 'thread' to 'post'

[edit on 24-6-2005 by backtoreality]

Actually i was playing the FEAR card

well no let me rephrase, i think Bush did

I belive americans actually DID vote him in, like i said, mostly becouse of the fear they have been fed since 9-11.

But yeah what do i know, i dont know that many americans

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 09:25 AM
link   

Actually i was playing the FEAR card

well no let me rephrase, i think Bush did

I belive americans actually DID vote him in, like i said, mostly becouse of the fear they have been fed since 9-11.

Thanks for your original and informative reply. I'll be sure to file it away under Conclusive Proof of a Massive Government Conspiracy.

Glad to see you are thinking for yourself.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:14 AM
link   

But perhaps he actually made things better by making most of the terrorists turn towards the USA now

Osama already turn to the U.S. dont u remember back in 2001
. also he turns to India, Russia, Spain, Phillipines, Indonesia i could go on .

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Osama already turn to the U.S. dont u remember back in 2001
. also he turns to India, Russia, Spain, Phillipines, Indonesia i could go on .

Of course Ol'Bin Liner turns towards the US...he has to report back to his handlers at some point.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Like I've said before, their isn't one country who could be found "not guilty" on a crime of "Terror". Pulling out the United States and it alone only reveals a personal agenda.

off topic, congressional election I believe, are going to be held in 06. Be waiting, and watching.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:39 AM
link   
I agree that terrorism has been a tactic between idealogies since the year 'dot'. Terrorism will like anything else, progress as time goes on.

Terrorism can be used in many ways from religious persecution, political motives, right through to the crippling of an economy. And everything in between.

I really don't see any difference in the form that terrorism is being used as a tactic today as opposed to the "way" terrorism has been employed throughout the ages.

Sanc'.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 12:49 PM
link   

HELLO KNOCK KNOCK THE AMERICAN GOVERNMENT FUNDED OSUMA BIN LADEN IN AFGANISTAN IN THE 70S SH HAVE LOOK FOOL YOU REAL ARE TALKING TRASH RUBISH, THATS WHY THE WORLD DONT CARE ALOT ABOUT AFGANISTAN ONY AMERICAN GOVERNMENT AND ISRAEL.

IN FACT OSUMA WAS MADE BY THE CIA, IN FACT HE WAS A MEMBER OF THE CIA.

Shut up really what the CIA or any other government official has to do stupid stuff it all ways should be blamed on other nations and race.

really whatt you wrote is media propoganda.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 01:53 AM
link   

Independant Institute

The CIA’s recent botched attempt to kill al Qaeda’s number two man, Ayman Zawahiri, in Pakistan illustrates why the Bush administration’s overly aggressive “war on terror” actually motivates terrorists to attack the United States. Certainly, capturing or killing the brains behind al Qaeda is an important goal. Unfortunately, in the U.S. method of warfare—which unduly emphasizes attrition, heavy firepower and sophisticated weaponry, even against guerrillas and terrorists—the technology of killing has outstripped the quality of human intelligence needed to hit the correct targets. The CIA’s unmanned Predator drone fired missiles that killed many Pakistani civilians, including women and children, but apparently not Zawahiri.

Making things even worse, the killing of women and children continues to spark public outrage all across Pakistan, leading to mass protests in all of Pakistan’s major cities and the trashing and burning of a U.S.-supported aid organization. Such public ire will make it even less likely that the United States will receive accurate future intelligence about where Zawahiri and his boss, Osama bin Laden, are hiding, even though the prices on their heads are substantial.

President Bush should ratchet down the war on terror to make it more effective. The United States should improve human intelligence and strike al Qaeda only when the information is bulletproof. More importantly, to reduce terrorists’ motive for attacking the United States in the first place, the administration should quietly withdraw the unneeded land forces from Persian Gulf countries and its support for their authoritarian, venal rulers.

Well, there you have yet Another Proof, that puts the Story of this Thread into Light - that Bush's War on Terrorism actually CREATES Terror, and that since the Start of this War, the Number of Terrorist Attacks all OVER the World have been on the RISE.

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Ok, so I'm gonna ask the same question I asked in another thread, and only got one answer for.

For years the world ignore terrorists, and terrorism didn't go away, and in fact increased or changed to get worse. If ignoring terrorism doesn't work, and fighting terrorism doesn't work, what's YOUR answer for the problem? Give up all our weapons, pull back into our own borders and promise to never do anything for the world again? What? If we can't ignore it, and we can't fight it, then whet's YOUR Big Idea for ending terrorism?

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 02:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
For years the world ignore terrorists...

You mean the Long Cold War Years, when the World founded and armed these Terrorist Regimes?

...and terrorism didn't go away, and in fact increased or changed to get worse.

Well, the Terrorist Attacks Increased since the start of Bush's War on Terror.

Let's see what does Presidents of the US have to say about that:

"Can we win? I don't think you can win it."

After being asked whether the war on terror was winnable, "Today" show interview, Aug. 30, 2004

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Souljah, we had terrorists start WWI, so don't get all uppity about the cold war. You dodged the question pretty poorly, too. What do you want the west to do, since you veil your hatred so poorly? Curl up and die?

DE

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:03 AM
link   
Way to sidestep the question. I'm not asking for facts, or anything else, but YOUR solution. That's all I'm after. Everyone screams about how Bush is making things worse, so fine, what's the Big Answer to stopping terrorism.

[edit on 1/18/2006 by Zaphod58]

posted on Jan, 18 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zaphod58
what's the Big Answer to stopping terrorism.

STOP PARTICIPATING IN IT!

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join