Help ATS with a contribution via PayPal:
learn more

15 Year old Boy Having Periods....

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Well in India there is a boy who bleeds from his penis during the second week of every month. He also experiences other menstration symptoms such as nausea, stomach ache and mood swings. His anatomy however, is completly male. So the question is what is causing the bleeding? The article attributes the problem to a possible endometrial lining in his prostate but my question is where is the hormones required for menstration coming from, namely Gnrh, FSH, LH, and progestrogene.

Doctors in India are baffled by a teenage boy who appears to have started having periods.

Tarak, from Kalna in West Bengal's Burdwan district, has reportedly been experiencing menstrual symptoms for a year.

The 15-year-old bleeds from his penis in the second week of every month, reports the Hindustan Times.

The youngster is also said to suffer from nausea, stomach ache and mood swings

Link

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:45 PM
link   
Has any doctors treating him X-rayed to see what the internal structure of his genitalia is? Purhaps he is a Hermaphrodite with highly developed male external genitals, but with the internals of a female.

posted on Jun, 23 2005 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Does he crave chocolate? Does the back of everyones heads look like batting practice? Does he bloat so his jeans don't fit? Does he read Glamour magazine? Can he swing his head around 360 degrees?

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
Does he crave chocolate? Does the back of everyones heads look like batting practice? Does he bloat so his jeans don't fit? Does he read Glamour magazine? Can he swing his head around 360 degrees?

LMAO sounds like my wife, on a bad month

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Sounds like a hermaprodite to me. They have to check out his dna as well to see if what kind of chromosomes he has.

XY; XX; XXY

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:49 PM
link   
That is actually terrible. It's bad enough being a girl and having to deal with this every month. Choo choo choo..ha ha ha..kill kill kill
but imagine it a boy. He must be mortified.

I am siding with Ezekial on this one. Those were my thoughts as well.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ezekial
Has any doctors treating him X-rayed to see what the internal structure of his genitalia is? Purhaps he is a Hermaphrodite with highly developed male external genitals, but with the internals of a female.

that's what i was thinking as well.

that's tough..........poor kid.

angie

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 02:59 PM
link   
the distinction between male and female is actually far more blurry than people tend to realize. Finding 'wierd' mixes of tissues in people's isn't unheard of, let alone the 'intersexed' individuals. This is pretty interesting tho.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   
Hermaphrodite Frogs Caused by Common Weed Killer?

"Frogs are vertebrates like us and have similar endocrine systems—that is they use the same hormones to control development," says David Wake, an amphibian biologist at Berkeley.

Atrazine in groundwater, especially at low doses, may be causing hermaphroditism in frogs. At low doses it cause testosterone to turn into estrogen.

Human male Sperm quality in agricultural Missouri is worse than in New York, LA, or Minneapolis, most likely due to agricultural chemicals getting into tap water.
environment.about.com...

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
The poor boy may actually have developed female internal organs, how sad, meaning that the drain from his internal uterus is cross with his ureta, this is a very unusual case.

If that is the case he may have more bladder infections because of the problem.

Or . . . perhaps is something else like a tumor in his bladder.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:38 PM
link   
So basically, if this guy ever grows up and gets married... he's going to be miserable TWICE a month!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 10:47 PM
link   
The thought that comes to my mind....OUCH OUCH how will this poor kid use a tampon? OUCH OUCH......Are they now going to design menstrual pad type thingys for guys?

He just HAS to be a hermaphrodite.......unless humans are elvolving in myterious trans gender ways.......

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:01 PM
link   
River, in this case a tampon wouldn't work. Men would have to invent a cap that would fit snuggly with different absorbentcies, you know for light and heavy days.

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ycon
River, in this case a tampon wouldn't work. Men would have to invent a cap that would fit snuggly with different absorbentcies, you know for light and heavy days.

lol
dont mean to be disrespectful or anything, but that was a funny comment.

poor kid, imagine what his friends would say. not to mention the fact that it has been broadcast on the internet. how humiliating!

posted on Jun, 24 2005 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Poor bastard. I pity him.

Hopefully they can treat him or something. I imagine it's bad enough being a woman and going through it, but to have it come out through there, that's gotta be just plain god-forsaken.

Poor, poor bastard. =/

-wD

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 05:43 AM
link   
Well I certainly feel bad for him.

I'd imagine if they had to start making tampons for men, theyd just make a kind of condom with a tampon like lining on the inside.

You know I'm not really surprised this is in India, they have kids with tails there.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:16 AM
link   
OMG, this is just TOO strange!!!! Poor guy.

Of course, on one hand I feel TERRIBLE for the boy. Psychologically it must be hell for him. On the other hand, I can't help thinking how awesome it would be if EVERY male was forced to go through this at least once in their lifetime.

Jemison

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I'de be willing to bet the kid was exposed to estrogen mimicking chemicals while he was still in his mother's womb. This is one of the most unusual results from this type of exposure I've read about, but doctors around the world are extremely concerned about the increasing feminization of the male population.

There was a thread on that subject a week or so ago.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by iori_komei
You know I'm not really surprised this is in India, they have kids with tails there.

And not to mention lots and lots of pollution which causes such anomalies. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happens elsewhere where the drinking water is absolutely polluted.

posted on Jun, 25 2005 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheBandit795

Originally posted by iori_komei

And not to mention lots and lots of pollution which causes such anomalies. I wouldn't be surprised if something like this happens elsewhere where the drinking water is absolutely polluted.

This general type of thing (i.e., feminization of males) is happening more in the U.S. than elsewhere.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join